Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-06-2020 12:30 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ if I where bs recruiter she would be my number one target, she got everything they look for in a girl, be a surprise if they didn't try and sign her I think,
You reckon? So no point starting a thread for her here? Or is everyone else as slack as I am? eek

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-06-2020 20:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2020 20:17 )Doddle Wrote:  
(02-06-2020 12:30 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ if I where bs recruiter she would be my number one target, she got everything they look for in a girl, be a surprise if they didn't try and sign her I think,
You reckon? So no point starting a thread for her here? Or is everyone else as slack as I am? eek

Grace has already got the normal number of threads.
There's her day show one
And her general one
And one for social media
I understand that you could have missed them as the daytime thread isn't used much and the general is in S66 WEB. The issue is that Grace's shows are explicit and I have wondered whether that has, counter-intuitively, led to her being less in the eye of readers.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 11:46 by Chrisst.)
02-06-2020 21:03
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2020 20:43 )goatman222 Wrote:  My tits have gotten so big during this lockdown i think im gonna end up on s66 schedule soon....

Didn't know you was a girl Goatman i wonder how Kelly feels now knowing that she was chatted up by an lesbian. Big Laugh

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-06-2020 21:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Nightshow entertainment as I knew and loved it on the S66 network has faded further and further into obscurity. A personal source of genuine lament.
Thinking about it I suppose the reduction to just one TV channel perhaps should have FELT inevitable. It is a final or worse still the penultimate stage in the TV cull.

Nobody is filled with more regret, more sadness and more helplessness about it all.
And why?
Because I remember.
I remember the best of Studio 66 and Elite TV.
I remember the hub of creativity, spark, imagination, eroticism and spontaneity that this channel had absolute entitlement to claim as its own.
On the television.
Yes on the television.
That small screen able to fill a room corner or wall but with a far more defining impact because of the scenarios played out and the way they were played out.
This channel brought us The Queen of hand thong and 2-4-1 play i.e Caty Cole at her best.
It brought us the Queen of Eroticism i.e Clare Richards.
It brought us the very essence of sensuality and Queen of the Disrobe i.e Lola Knight.
Three double winners of Ultimate Babe in different eras of the existence of this channel network in its various guises and number of channels.
They were leaders of their time.
In how they performed on screen. In how they conversed on the phone. In how they made visual stimulus generate telephone contact.
Leaders who could inspire imagination but found it gradually harder and harder to do with the passage of time.
The army of followers ready to follow the lead has forever dwindled at least in part because of a cultural channel shift.
A shift to make everything process driven, money grabbing driven and now web driven.
Ofcom used as an all too convenient aide in the gradually increasing denial of visual stimulus. The telephone used by babe after babe to deny perfectly reasonable and previously obliged requests.
I have spoken often of the channels being at their best when shows focus on feeling rather than process. No channel channel understood better than this one how to make the television nightshow such a powerful tool of feeling. How to make me jump out of my seat, race to the phone and lose myself in a telephonic exchange of wonderous night time pleasure. Through a set, through a sequence of movements, through inspired camerawork, through quirks and through inventiveness.

This channel also had the holy grail asset.
The talked about one.
The MOST talked about one.
Danica.
Maybe the inadvertent tell tale sign should have been there the minute she was gone.
The character of most mystique.
The one that could generate feeling expressed on a forum like no other.

From her loss have come many others.
But where she departed the scene altogether other babes of this channel deserted the ship to sail with Babestation.
The chief rival and in my view chief creator of all things anti feeling and pro scam.
But as BS has continued on its merry path of rip off initiative and disingenuous vibratoy rattling around the place like a disorientated spider instead of where it should have been........
Yes while all that has been going on S66 has blundered, bodged and floundered into the Mr Bean of nightshows. Aimless, shambolic, leaderless and without any clue or even worse any desire to find one Rolleyes.
A remorseless sleepwalk into the depths of nightshow doom.
BS at least maintains some sense of direction on both TV and web.

The same cannot be said of S66.
The webshows are pretty dire.
Poor picture quality, poor content and little to no imagination to speak of.

The only leader it seemingly has left is mainly on daytime....Fernanda Ferrari.
And what of the Pele of Babeshows?
Retirement coming soon I gather.
The last bastion of old fashioned babeshow values soon to be gone forever.

One channel in number.
A whole lot less in spirit, feeling and spontaneous desire to engage.

But I remember those good times.
I will remember them.
I will treasure them.
Now and always.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 07:29 by Snooks.)
02-06-2020 23:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I know what can save them, the return of Dionne Daniels and Charlie O'Neal

Big Grin

Where did the two of them disappear to anyway?

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020 23:44 by mrmann.)
02-06-2020 23:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(02-06-2020 21:03 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(02-06-2020 20:17 )Doddle Wrote:  You reckon? So no point starting a thread for her here? Or is everyone else as slack as I am? eek
Grace has already got the normal number of threads.
There's her day show one
And her general one
And one for social media
I understand that you could have missed them as the daytime thread isn't used much and the general is in S66 WEB. The issue is that Grace's shows are explicit and I have wondered whether than has, counter-intuitively, led to her being less in the eye of readers.
Why would I use a daytime thread for her nighttime appearances? Important
Why would I use a web thread when I don't watch the web? Important
I'm happy to use the one for her general pix, I usually do that cack-handedly with some babes anyway Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-06-2020 07:52
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2020 23:03 )snookered Wrote:  Nightshow entertainment as I knew and loved it on the S66 network has faded further and further into obscurity. A personal source of genuine lament

I disagree with the sentiments expressed by Snookered Cool above and I detect the same thing from Doodle Cool

I think it boils down to the fact that you don't like change. In this case it's because to watch S66 you're gonna have to use a different piece of kit.
Doddle's Cool remark is even more worrying. Here's a chap who not only doesn't watch the full picture but also won't read about it here.

It was the same when CD's appeared. I can recall John Peel Cool writing in Sounds remarking that the major topic of discussion in the early 80's was not the music recorded but on what it was recorded.
If you're still trying to cling onto yer Sky then you won't have seen the creativity of performance offered by many including Grace.

Turning now to babes leaving. Look at it from my point of view. I had three favourites:
1.Fernanda Ferrari Heart
2. Sophia Lares Heart
3. Charmaine Sinclair Heart
By the end of the year I'll only have number 3 left! Im not crying about it because there's several up and coming.

I'm not saying that S66 is perfect but I think they're working on improvements. I believe they have great potential.
I'm guilty too of not availing myself of the full picture. I don't pay. Shandy Cool pays so his opinion counts for more than mine.

I like discussing with guys who disagree with me but if it's going to be objective can readers qualiify their remarks in the light of what they've seen and read.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 12:56 by Chrisst.)
03-06-2020 12:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-06-2020 07:52 )Doddle Wrote:  Why would I use a web thread when I don't watch the web? Important

i didn't know that she had been on tv, i though her night shows had been web only, i guess most others thought the same why she has no night show thread,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-06-2020 14:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-06-2020 12:43 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(02-06-2020 23:03 )snookered Wrote:  Nightshow entertainment as I knew and loved it on the S66 network has faded further and further into obscurity. A personal source of genuine lament

I disagree with the sentiments expressed by Snookered Cool above and I detect the same thing from Doodle Cool

mate how can you say you think 66 is better today than when it was when it was Elite, Snookered is spot on in saying 66 was better in the past than it is today, its good there are still a few girls you like but you cant use that to argue that the product as a whole is better than it was 10 years ago,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-06-2020 14:10
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2020 14:10 )winsaw Wrote:  
(03-06-2020 12:43 )Chrisst Wrote:  

mate how can you say you think 66 is better today than when it was when it was Elite, Snookered is spot on in saying 66 was better in the past than it is today, its good there are still a few girls you like but you cant use that to argue that the product as a whole is better than it was 10 years ago,

I'm suggesting that we should argue about the product as a whole.
03-06-2020 16:26