Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
The company and licence holder of Sky channel 912, (914 TV Limited) was found in breach by Ofcom, but the last i saw, via visiting Ofcom's website, was that they were still considering a statutory sanction, i don't think a sanction has yet been dished out, but could be wrong on this.

914 TV Limited is still a active company, but it is a "active proposal to strike off" notice against it https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06212627
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2020 16:25 by Dave_A.)
26-05-2020 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I see Sarah Daniels is returning on Thursday. Could do with Eve doing the same soon. She went from reasonable shows from home in the evenings to small slots during the day, mainly head and shoulders. Then she appears to have vanished. Think if she was back in the studio we would have a better chance get to see more of her body.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2020 22:00 by derekdas.)
26-05-2020 22:00
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2020 15:39 )davy crockett Wrote:  Well I did wonder at the time why they gave up their main channel and kept the other two.

Yes the thinking is presumably that closing the company behind their main channel will pre-empt any sanction against it.
27-05-2020 01:04
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2020 16:19 )Dave_A Wrote:  The company and licence holder of Sky channel 912, (914 TV Limited) was found in breach by Ofcom, but the last i saw, via visiting Ofcom's website, was that they were still considering a statutory sanction, i don't think a sanction has yet been dished out, but could be wrong on this.

914 TV Limited is still a active company, but it is a "active proposal to strike off" notice against it https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06212627

That's a very interesting set of documents there Dave Cool
What does 'Strike off' actually mean in terms of what we might see on our screens?
27-05-2020 01:25
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(27-05-2020 01:25 )Chrisst Wrote:  What does 'Strike off' actually mean in terms of what we might see on our screens?

It means the company has been shut down and is going through the legal procedure to strike it off the companies register.
27-05-2020 03:24
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

I've just been having a look at some more company documents concerning 914 TV Limited, the "Strike off" action is fairly recent, with Jamie MCCann applying for it, Jamie applied to have the company struck off the register on the 30th of April 2020, and on the 12th of May 2020, a First Gazette notice of voluntary strike-off was published, info here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/compa...ng-history

I've also recently noticed, that in the last 6 months or so, that there seems to have been some changes at "Primetime Media Group Limited", the company behind S66.
Jamie MCCann has increased is shares in the company from 70 to 250, Laura Nathenson who was the largest share holder of the company, has now gone down from 430 to 250 .
This new share holder information is dated 1st May 2020 .

Also the last time i checked, Jamie was down as the only person with significant control of Primetime Media Group LTD, but i now notice that on the 2nd of December 2019, a notification shows Laura Nathenson is down as a person with significant control of the company, and has been since the first of January 2017.

This filing info can be found here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/compa...ng-history

Iv'e checked the latest info concerning persons with significant control of the company, and it shows 2 people with significant control, these are Jamie MCCann and Laura Nathenson, info here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/compa...nt-control

So it looks like Jamie is back to having more shares in the company again, and Laura less, but with equal shares with Jamie .

So it now looks like the company is a 50/50 run company, with both Jamie and Laura owning the same shares, and both being down has people with significant control of the company .

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2020 19:10 by Dave_A.)
27-05-2020 19:06
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Really good to see Daytime babe Kimmy on the tv nightshow last night HeartHeart hope it wasn’t a one off appearance

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2020 11:28
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2020 11:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Really good to see Daytime babe Kimmy on the tv nightshow last night HeartHeart hope it wasn’t a one off appearance

I like Kimmy.
The best thing about her is that she's trying to engage with viewers through the sensible method of a notice board
She has it at home but last night it came along to the studio too.
It usually says something like:
Back to work with Kimmy
Studio66TV
Option 5
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2020 18:20 by Chrisst.)
28-05-2020 12:43
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, a new babe for me and did a very good show. Liked how she was left alone and able to adjust the camera angle when she felt fit. Started of very well and lively and threw caution to the wind. So much so, that a quiet word from the producer on protocol lessened the slips. Would love to see her again. Only niggle for me was not often knowing if she's was on web or tv, which applies to all the returning babe shows atm. Thought when they were on the top of the list they would be on tv and lower down probably web. But some actions last night, from both Kimmy and Georgie when they were at the top of the list beggared belief. Banana springs to mind.
28-05-2020 15:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Well well. Brooks this afternoon has pushed through the innovation a few of us have been looking for. She has managed to get them to incorporate all the pluses we've seen from the home cams, but minus the lesser image quality we had there, and put it in the studio set up. After about an hours messing, her webcam is now providing HQ pics, audio and free chatbox into the HQ system for studio quality output.

Will their other babes begin to follow suit in taking up this functionality for their web onlys from here? Those that don't will certainly be missing out in my eyes.

Props to today's bts at 66 and to Brooks, who just goes up in my opinion every time I see her. She seems the sort that is just determined to do things well and wont accept second best for her guys. Can't fault that kind of 'can do' ethic.Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2020 17:57 by ShandyHand.)
30-05-2020 17:55