Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^ just don't see it, think as long as she's making good money on her OF she will not see the need to give some of it to 66,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-05-2020 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

so back to normal now ah i have missed the crap lighting Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-05-2020 22:30
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(20-05-2020 18:10 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ just don't see it, think as long as she's making good money on her OF she will not see the need to give some of it to 66,

Are S66 still getting a cut of Onlyfans ? Figured they would have knocked that on the head. Didn't think it would work for them long term, would turn girls off from joining S66 in the first place.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
20-05-2020 22:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-05-2020 17:38 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ Great we may get Lola Knight back in the studio.

Faye Rampton has said she’ll go back on tv once s66 are back up & running at studios

Piper Niven Superfan
20-05-2020 23:45
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Return to studio broadcast

This is what I saw on the website:

1. We were advised by Jenny James on Tuesday of the nature of studio shows:
[Image: image-8C61_5EC5D5D6.jpg]

2. Preeti's icon appeared shortly after 22.00 and indicated a Webcam show. Presumably she was on Sky too.
3. Around 10.30 she appeared in 1080p on main camera with perve cam, music and 'phone.
4. Lots of buffering on just Preeti's stream on the website. Unable to confirm the quality of stream on Sky.
5. Preeti didn't expose as much flesh as her rival Angela Goodley on the other side.

[Image: image-E13E_5EC5CF77.jpg]

6. Preeti spent some time waggling her phone.
7. Preeti made an announcement on her mic which was subject to a delay and couldn't be heard clearly because the music's so loud.

[Image: image-727D_5EC5CF1C.jpg]

8. The situation was reported in the chat not least by Danjay Cool and myself.
9. Midnight: Preeti appeared on Freeview with no buffering. Subsequently she made an announcement without any delay.
10. Gallerys66 advised that s/he'd been reading our comments and asked for details of our equipment.
11. In the chat Don Tingley Cool of this parish suggested a timestamp issue.
12. Gallery tried things, that perve cam disappeared for a bit and the stream was restarted a couple of times. Presumably anyone on the phone then might have lost credits.
13. Around 00.30 the website stream improved all of a sudden
14. We said thanks on the chat which subsequently dried up.

[Image: image-34C6_5EC5C916.jpg]

15. For the rest of the night only Preeti was on Freeview.

Matters arising.
1. There has always been shortcomings with the studio's streams.
2. There was likely to be problems because they hadn't been used for a while.
3. Wouldn't it have been good if Preeti had taken to the mic at 22.00 with a warm and emotional welcome back to the studio
4. You'd have thought that Preeti would have so many calls she wouldn't have had time to waggle the phone.
5. Gallerys66 did monitor our comments and got involved when s/he wanted to...presumably when we could compare with the Freeview signal.
6. Their difficulties could easly have been because of the internet stream being inundated but even if it was gallerys66 was able to fix the problem with 10 minutes engineering.
7. Did the addition of the pervecam make any difference?
8. Was it a timestamp issue?
9. Was the fault likely to be the same old sort of thing that they should be able to eradicate before they start?
10. Why didn't they have a dry run earlier on?
11. The interest in the chat ceased abrumptly when the problems stopped. Good thing? Bad thing?

Whilst all this was going on the other eight or nine girls including Charmaine Sinclair Heart were doing their shows and new recruit Grace Elisabeth asked this pertinent question.

[Image: image-C2B7_5EC5CFBB.jpg]

In the light of what we saw tonight what advice would we offer?

NB. Jenny James has said that she'll be in the studio Thursday and the guide says 14.00-22.00.
21-05-2020 02:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think in the back of my mind there are one or two questions : -
1) Are they carrying out (or planning to) testing of the girls/staff? I would hope they are because it would be shame to close the studio so soon after re - opening if they get a positive test.

2) And how was social distancing observed on screen?
It's disappointing that they have reverted to one shared chat box, but at least the studio is open!! I am wondering if P/cam could be the bane of all their issues BS had buffering problems as well but I would argue that buffering problems aren't as bad on BS compared to St66 but then again, there could other factors involved in the buffering issue. Technology at the best of times will always do it best to throw a spanner in the works to give you another problem with it once you eradicate one problem you had at the beginning.

I'm sure they would have had a dry run to test equipment but i hope in coming they can iron out most problems, but what would be a real improvement for me would be :-

1) Ensuring music is played at level that is suitable so babe can be heard on mic (What hope do we have?)

2) Perve cam is temporarily suspended until studio is running at full capacity (Think if they are only having one babe at a tme in Studio it does seems pointless to use it at present until they get to a safe point where they have more than 1 babe in studio where it can be brought back) or scrap it completely. It does strike me that Jenny's assurance thst Perve cam was stopped seemed to have fallen a little flat. I would imagine it will be for quite a while that there will be only 1 babe in studio on Days or nights we shall see. I think baby steps is key in this situation.
3) They dropped the 45 second delay and gave you continuous streaming if you logged in as well s being on the phone.

Hopefully now babes & Gallery will be much more receptive on chat to when we are pointing out problems

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2020 04:54 by lovebabes56.)
21-05-2020 04:43
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-05-2020 02:50 )Chrisst Wrote:  15. For the rest of the night only Preeti was on Freeview.
Grace Elizabeth was on FV a while, and thank goodness she was! Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-05-2020 08:15
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I will certainly be glad to see the babes back in the studio. As much as I have enjoyed watching the webshows during this lockdown period, the buffering on some of the streams has been terrible.

And there is nothing worse than trying to watch a babe, when the stream keeps freezing bladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
21-05-2020 08:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

God, you always cover so much ground Chrisst. I'll try to give my brief as possible twopenneth on this...Blush

From reports on chat, the buffering (at least this particular buffering) was cross device and cross browser on the net.

Points to C's first list...
1. Are we sure Jenny wasn't just speaking of her main purview - dayshows?! (Clear and consistent communication to the guys buying is not 66's strength is it?)

4. Has buffering of their studio-based streams ever been reported as affecting TV output on these pages?

12. Why would guys loss phone credits? The webstream can be restarted without cutting anyone off - it's a completely different system (although presumably internet based). In fact babes can be on the phone without any visual image being output from anywhere. Or did you mean general credits if a guy was on perv?

13. When the buffering was stopped, Pretti's stream was also fine on Rampant.

There was also a smaller matter of Pretti's vibra tipping buttons not appearing above her chatbox (at least on Andriod mobile). Or that the icon that she was using it stayed up spuriously. This was directly after 00:30.

From your matters arising:
2. Why? Can 66 not prep at all? Were the bts last night given insufficient time to test anything? 

While we're at it, why is the response we so often see from gallerys (not last night tbf) "Everything is okay our end"? Such handwashing in the face of punters saying they have issues is not good communication. More I'd hope they are asking themselves how can we get to replicate what guys are experiencing and learn to fix their flaky site.

3. Lol. It would've been excellent. That sort of thing requires that they care though!

6. The fact that s/he was able to fix it quickly and decisively, along with the nature of gallery's communications last night, suggests very strongly that the issue was NOT a demand based one. Demand would have been fairly consistent either side of the short period in question. Something in the stream's set up to the web was changed.

9. See 2. Some personelle do seem to be able to fix these things. So why can 66 not resolve them permanently?

10. Again yes.

11. Guys want it to be right. Right for the future. They are engaged, active and helpful. Involved. That is a massive plus for any company. It's up to 66 to harness that commitment.

But I agree. Guys (myself included) do tend to disappear when things are resolved. That's 66's problem. Why are their offerings not holding the attention of potential punters? 

Speaking personally, the biggest thing for me with them atm is the sense of tired ennui a lot of their output gives off. They need to change up their formatting pronto IMO. Offer up several alternative forms of show. There are so many ways of monetisation available to them but all they ever seem to want to do is throw them on the screen all at once (if they do move away from perv while on TV that's the first tiny step in the right direction). I'd much prefer short bursts of more targeted formats specific to punters looking for a certain kind of show - tip based, mic based, goal based ... whatever... but sparky television - interlaced with the more traditional fare for the diehard callers. Else what real reason is there for a non-caller to stick with these shows these days - when the babe can only barely take her clothes off? Why the hell would I go on perv for that I ask? I thought we had moved on from catering to only callers?

The home cams should be my alternative of course but neither do I wish to play hide and seek on main cam with my babes in 480p. HD dual camera orientated performances should be the predominant standard there.

As for Grace, any babe should want to be in the studio for the advances it can give to her profile. But those advances only really accrue if the studio outputs are evocative and unique enough to give the right experiences to guys. It's up to every individual babes and the studio support to ensure that happens.

...Regardless, the most important specific from last night was that gallery did nail the buffering / stream choppiness on this occassion. Hopefully s/he will pass this solution on efficiently around their various prod's.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2020 14:31 by ShandyHand.)
21-05-2020 10:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I talked to Preeti on Twitter this morning and she confirmed that Jenny was only taking about the day shows, it's different rules on nights and never any plans to stop using pervecam,
So looks like Jenny not being clear that she was only taking about the part of the shows she produces has got everyone pissed off lastnight, it's that same old problem 66 has had for years, really poor communication with there customers costing them, maybe Jenny needs to realize she's the voice of 66 now and be clear on what she posts

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-05-2020 11:45