Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
i was just looking at the 66 schedule and its full of girls i have never heard of, seams a lot of the girls who worked at the studio are not caming from home or now doing very little hours each week, this has got to be seeing them having an even bigger drop in money, can they really keep the studio shut for 3 more weeks

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-04-2020 16:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Think they will keep the studio closed, probably for longer than 3 weeks. I think the real problem is they don't have the crew numbers to maintain a sterilised workplace on the go between breaks and shifts and keep to social distancing rules, unlike BS who seem to have a bigger crew. At least that's what I assume going by what I've read on here about why S66 closed and BS didn't.

The drop in revenue is a worry but hopefully 66 and the other channels can make enough to hang in until a return to some sort of normalcy.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
16-04-2020 16:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-04-2020 16:07 )winsaw Wrote:  i was just looking at the 66 schedule and its full of girls i have never heard of, seams a lot of the girls who worked at the studio are not caming from home or now doing very little hours each week, this has got to be seeing them having an even bigger drop in money, can they really keep the studio shut for 3 more weeks

Faye Rampton is an example, she can’t be on as often as she was at the studios due to her looking after her kids

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2020 17:25
icy12 Offline
Banned

Fantastic quality once again

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

17-04-2020 01:00
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(16-04-2020 16:07 )winsaw Wrote:  i was just looking at the 66 schedule and its full of girls i have never heard of, seams a lot of the girls who worked at the studio are not caming from home or now doing very little hours each week, this has got to be seeing them having an even bigger drop in money, can they really keep the studio shut for 3 more weeks

Maybe you didn't realise it, but you just snuck in a reference to a pretty good Irish band whose music video I had a small part in :-)
17-04-2020 03:13
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Virus or not going on in the world & this channel leaving their shows be done from the womens homes only is no way a excuse what so ever for the complete & terrible shows that are been done on this channel for the last month.

You have women doing there crap shows with bad video quality & have just next to no interest in moving anymore at all.

The only woman that is actually putting in a effort on her nightshows is Jennifer Jade where she has her chouch or chair set just the right distance away & then she actually gets up & moves about & takes her clothes off because that is getting RARE on this channel with most of these cases on nightshows have no interest in taking off their clothes no more it seems.

The 2 women that seem to be on most of the nights since these god damn home shows are going on are Maxie Rhoads & Sophie Reade.

Like these 2 were doing terrible nightshows before the studio closed down but fucking hell their home shows are flat out bad with no effort at all going on..

Maxie is doing way more home shows than she ever did with in studio shows & she pretty much has gave up on the idea of actually moving in her house with her just lying there along with it seems she basically doesn't really want to show her tits much no more either with just quick looks at them then covering them up again.
I see people were actually praising her show last night a bit odd that is or have we just accepted useless crap performances now?

Sophie Reade the less said about her nightshow performances the better with her just sitting there like a damm statue & now for weeks on end it seems
Sophie has become terrified of showing her tits again with the old tryed & trusted method of arm on one tit the hand covering the other along with just grapping it none stop.

This is what has become of this channel like just because of doing the shows from home doesn't mean that completely useless nightshow performances should be accepted.
25-04-2020 00:57
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

It's not compulsory to be glued to Studio 66. If you don't like the shows from home don't watch them.
25-04-2020 02:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ You do know the most professional of industries/companies actually value feedback? They view it as an opportunity to learn; to get a handle on what customers wants and expectations are. You, 66 and the entire industry may think they know all there is to know about what the customers/viewers think; may think you know with assurity who and what can be dismissed as of no value, I don't know. But I do know that companies that fail to listen are more often less successful ones. Thus, why are you trying to deny 66 the opportunity to read what guys like this one, who they are very specifically supposed to be targeting, are thinking by shouting down their voice? What kind of agenda is that?

Then there's the plain and startlingly obvious fact that this is a forum. It is for positive and negative debating points to be written amongst other things. Why are you attempting to make this a lesser place, for everyone, by looking to quiet a fellow poster adhering exactly to what is on the forum tin? You may not like his opinions but take the time to counter them, if you can, just saying 'shut up' essentially is the worst kind of contribution to any forum as its deadening to one of the central purposes for which we are all here.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-04-2020 08:54
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Well said ShandyHand..
People are now just saying don't watch if i don't like what im seeing on this channel.

No wonder Studio 66 is able to broadcast these ridiculously bad nightshows & the women doing them just don't give a fuck.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2020 09:26 by Taon777.)
25-04-2020 09:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-04-2020 08:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ You do know the most professional of industries/companies actually value feedback? They view it as an opportunity to learn; to get a handle on what customers wants and expectations are. You, 66 and the entire industry may think they know all there is to know about what the customers/viewers think; may think you know with assurity who and what can be dismissed as of no value, I don't know. But I do know that companies that fail to listen are more often less successful ones. Thus, why are you trying to deny 66 the opportunity to read what guys like this one, who they are very specifically supposed to be targeting, are thinking by shouting down their voice? What kind of agenda is that?

Then there's the plain and startlingly obvious fact that this is a forum. It is for positive and negative debating points to be written amongst other things. Why are you attempting to make this a lesser place, for everyone, by looking to quiet a fellow poster adhering exactly to what is on the forum tin? You may not like his opinions but take the time to counter them, if you can, just saying 'shut up' essentially is the worst kind of contribution to any forum as its deadening to one of the central purposes for which we are all here.

Well said ShadyHand, fully agree. This is a forum, not a dictatorship where no dissent is allowed

Piper Niven Superfan
25-04-2020 10:50