babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
In reply to a tweet that Babestation are still running from their studios 5 days into the lockdown.
Macy replied that the Babestation studio is not a small studio and that the girls have the option of coming in or not, and that they can't run the TV show from home. She added that the 2 metre gap was really easy to do there.

28-03-2020 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2020 14:28 )trains55 Wrote:  
(28-03-2020 13:53 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(28-03-2020 01:28 )mrmann Wrote:  Why is it now midnight when the women can go nude? Did Ofcom decide this?

Yeah so really the OFCOM restriction is only half gone.

But are we SURE that it is OFCOM? It could be BS!?

Yeah that could be true Trains because you look at S66 they haven't got naked since the OFCOM restrictions was lifted so that is S66 doing that so yeah it is possibly it could be BS doing it.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
28-03-2020 16:09
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

How come the BS studios are immune to the restrictions???
30-03-2020 00:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(30-03-2020 00:45 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  How come the BS studios are immune to the restrictions???

As long as they have social distancing measures as a broadcaster they are a service

dont know why you lot want the shows to close and then moan about quality from home content as long as they are doing it safely then who cares

the girls seem to be ok with it so just shut the fuck up and have a wank Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-03-2020 06:54
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Some of us enjoy nit picking I think HP mate! If it is so bloody easy to social distance at BS then it gives you an idea of how big their studio must be and hoe cramped St66 must be if they can't observe social distancing.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-03-2020 07:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ MK certainly has more space. Its all the dull bits that lie between the dull traffic islands. Wink

Just thought I'd share.Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-03-2020 08:25
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

All I am saying is babestation classed as essential work I doubt it. Wonder why they haven't closed yet. Surprised that certain babes are still coming to the studio but maybe they can't get home or are stuck at the studio. This current situation will go on longer than most people think it will.

As for the people moaing about the quality of the girls camming from home. With everyone at home there is going to be problems with Internet and wifi connections and it crash at some point.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2020 09:48 by tjl007.)
30-03-2020 09:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

the govt advice says nothing about essential work they say if you can work for home then work from home if you cant use social distancing methods which they are doing. the girls are self employed so they have dont have the luxury of being furlowed and getting 80% of there wages and the self employment scheme doesnt come into effect til june at least and in the mean time they have to make things work

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-03-2020 11:01
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(30-03-2020 09:46 )tjl007 Wrote:  All I am saying is babestation classed as essential work I doubt it. Wonder why they haven't closed yet.

We've been through this already. Babestation hasn't closed because the government's own website says it's important for business to carry on.

People can travel to and from work, but only where the work they do cannot be done from home. With the exception of the organisations covered in the section on closing non-essential shops and public spaces, the Government has not required any other businesses to close – indeed it is important for business to carry on.

The section on closing non-essential shops and public spaces referred to lists restaurants, pubs, hairdressers, gyms, cinemas and various other places open to the public. There's no mention of broadcasters or any kind of business which isn't open to the public.
30-03-2020 11:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I noticed lastnight all the producers I saw handing Mic's to the girls had rubber gloves on , good to see bs really are talking Looking after there staff and girls properly , really don't understand why some on here want them to close when there is no requirement from government for them to do so and they seam very able to follow the guidelines about social distancing and keeping the workplace clean

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2020 14:30 by winsaw.)
30-03-2020 12:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV