babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I've been a member of this board for long enough so I should know by now, but it never ceases to amaze me how certain posters will defend the channels and girls no matter what.
25-03-2020 16:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-03-2020 15:20 )winsaw Wrote:  
(25-03-2020 13:37 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I hope they have deep cleaned it

been told the sets are being cleaned regular , bs are doing there best to keep the girls ok, cleaning keeping them apart, the gov says if you need to go work you can not all girls live somewhere that they can cam form home due to poor internet, so i dont see an issue with bs running as long as they are following all the rules which i believe they are,

Likewise, as long as BS are following the guidance & rules set by the government & public health england on social distancing etc, I’ve no problem with them carrying on running shows from their studios

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2020 16:35
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2020 16:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(25-03-2020 15:20 )winsaw Wrote:  
(25-03-2020 13:37 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I hope they have deep cleaned it

been told the sets are being cleaned regular , bs are doing there best to keep the girls ok, cleaning keeping them apart, the gov says if you need to go work you can not all girls live somewhere that they can cam form home due to poor internet, so i dont see an issue with bs running as long as they are following all the rules which i believe they are,

Likewise, as long as BS are following the guidance & rules set by the government & public health england on social distancing etc, I’ve no problem with them carrying on running shows from their studios

But that's not what the government are advising is it? The wank channels aren't an essential service surely? They should all be at home just like a lot of us.
25-03-2020 16:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

This is where I think there does need to be clarity on what is essential and what isn't essential on the broadcasting side I know Radio 5 often work from home.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-03-2020 16:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(25-03-2020 16:49 )KerrAvon Wrote:  But that's not what the government are advising is it? The wank channels aren't an essential service surely? They should all be at home just like a lot of us.

the advice has nothing to do with being an essential worker or not thats why people are confused, it just says you should only go in if you cant work from home, unless the gov says something different and limits it to essential workers then i guess bs will keep going,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-03-2020 16:57
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ As are thousands of other businesses across the country. It’s not about what’s right or wrong in people’s opinion. If the government want all non essential businesses to shut down then they need to say that and enforce it.

My personal view is that I’d prefer the government to do that if it will bring the virus under control faster

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
25-03-2020 17:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I reckon you can't wait to see the police walk in and tell them to cease broadcasting

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
25-03-2020 17:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(25-03-2020 16:57 )winsaw Wrote:  
(25-03-2020 16:49 )KerrAvon Wrote:  But that's not what the government are advising is it? The wank channels aren't an essential service surely? They should all be at home just like a lot of us.

the advice has nothing to do with being an essential worker or not thats why people are confused, it just says you should only go in if you cant work from home, unless the gov says something different and limits it to essential workers then i guess bs will keep going,
And i get where Kerravon is coming from, it just seems the clarity isn't there about essential and non - essential broad - casting. at least i think St66 did he right thing if the social distancing wasn't easy to enforce in their studio

25-03-2020 17:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(25-03-2020 17:07 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ As are thousands of other businesses across the country. It’s not about what’s right or wrong in people’s opinion. If the government want all non essential businesses to shut down then they need to say that and enforce it.

My personal view is that I’d prefer the government to do that if it will bring the virus under control faster

I agree it needs to be enforced but they should have made the clarity that easier to make it enforceable.

25-03-2020 17:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2020 16:57 )winsaw Wrote:  

The government's delivery of the message is sadly (and rather predictably) bungled and BS are climbing through it's loophole but the intention of the message is clear. Stay at home unless there's an absolute need. Now if the need to give sexual relief to punters is justifiable in increasing the risk of spreading this terrible infection further then I'll hold my hand ups. But I bet thousands of people now stuck at home (including me) won't quite see it the same way.
25-03-2020 17:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV