Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(05-03-2020 22:45 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Exactly. There's no such company as 66, Elite or anything like that (just like there is no company called Babestation). The 66 names are just branding employeed by the companies registered as licence holders with Ofcom and as the limited companies registered at companies house. There have long been two (or more) of those with control over 66 (although the original Elite set up was even more complicated I believe). All this has been mentioned on this forum many times in the past. Most recently the basics were outlined here.

McCann was (and still is I believe) always listed as a director of the relevant companies (at least in recent years). Although some significant amount of his shares in one company (Primetime Media) have been shifted to an old link, Laura Nathenson, over the last three years or so. After the most recent and significant change (confirmed at companies house on 2 Dec 2019), which saw her with more than 75% of the shares to Primetime, the move to the lessen 66's scheduling of babes on TV began in real earnest.

Yet another company of McCann's (the one formerly known as Vuepay Ltd) appointed a new director at the end of February this year, one David Hill.

What any of these changes might mean for 66's output in future is anyone's guess! Tongue
So correct my memory mate, would that be the same Laura that oversaw the demise of RLC a couple of years ago?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-03-2020 08:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Nope, not her.

We have no clue how or what this info means, if anything, for the shows atm. They have suddenly let Jenny J be part of the production/decision making process of course. New sets are on the way now they have one less TV channel... Hopefully the fresher feel will expand into new format shows that replace the already well-tired hiding offscreen.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020 08:47 by ShandyHand.)
06-03-2020 08:46
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Let's hope the new sets inspire new life in performances on screen by the babes as well..
we live in hope

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
06-03-2020 08:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Very much hope the new sets that are forthcoming, cut down the number of bed sets needed and sees a far more interactive type of set introduced. Thinking back when SIN TV & RLC were broadcasting their sets were quite different and seemed to be providing a level of interaction and to me that what has been missing on s66 (& possibly BS sets) sets for a very long time.

A pole dance set would be a great start for me.

06-03-2020 09:32
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

Why any girl would be working for this channel rather than Babestation at this point is beyond me. The TV Channels are dead. The site is a mess. You'll see a lineup of 8 girls and they'll all be behind a restricted screen on the site and yet 3 or 4 of them will be on rampant for you see without having to sign up to the S66 site.
06-03-2020 11:15
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2020 11:15 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  Why any girl would be working for this channel rather than Babestation at this point is beyond me. The TV Channels are dead. The site is a mess. You'll see a lineup of 8 girls and they'll all be behind a restricted screen on the site and yet 3 or 4 of them will be on rampant for you see without having to sign up to the S66 site.

Well they're in London, it might be convenient for some.
I think the whole issue of accessibilty is a work in progress.
(Babe) TV Channels are dead...well that could be a vote winner for many.
06-03-2020 11:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-03-2020 08:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Nope, not her.

We have no clue how or what this info means, if anything, for the shows atm. They have suddenly let Jenny J be part of the production/decision making process of course. New sets are on the way now they have one less TV channel... Hopefully the fresher feel will expand into new format shows that replace the already well-tired hiding offscreen.

Fully agree shadyhand, hope this revamp s66 is doing at the moment freshens things up

Piper Niven Superfan
06-03-2020 11:34
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-03-2020 08:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(05-03-2020 22:45 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Exactly. There's no such company as 66, Elite or anything like that (just like there is no company called Babestation). The 66 names are just branding employeed by the companies registered as licence holders with Ofcom and as the limited companies registered at companies house. There have long been two (or more) of those with control over 66 (although the original Elite set up was even more complicated I believe). All this has been mentioned on this forum many times in the past. Most recently the basics were outlined here.

McCann was (and still is I believe) always listed as a director of the relevant companies (at least in recent years). Although some significant amount of his shares in one company (Primetime Media) have been shifted to an old link, Laura Nathenson, over the last three years or so. After the most recent and significant change (confirmed at companies house on 2 Dec 2019), which saw her with more than 75% of the shares to Primetime, the move to the lessen 66's scheduling of babes on TV began in real earnest.

Yet another company of McCann's (the one formerly known as Vuepay Ltd) appointed a new director at the end of February this year, one David Hill.

What any of these changes might mean for 66's output in future is anyone's guess! Tongue
So correct my memory mate, would that be the same Laura that oversaw the demise of RLC a couple of years ago?

What did the other Laura do to RLC that made it to its demise.
06-03-2020 12:01
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

that was a different Laura
06-03-2020 12:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(05-03-2020 10:31 )Chrisst Wrote:  For what it's worth I see that my url this morning is back to studio66TV.com notwithstanding the trend to webcam as described ...

The poster did say the url only changed when you logged in. It's still that way. The logo changes too.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020 15:51 by ShandyHand.)
06-03-2020 15:49