Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(29-02-2020 15:23 )jennifer Wrote:  That's how the situation is evolving. One big factor is that if girls can broadcast webshows from home, and S66 offered a strong promotional portal, why would we want to travel to a studio? And then, why would S66 bother with anything more expensive than the most efficient form of promotion? Why even bother with studios?

This is surely the way they are looking to go. Strip TV back to bare minimum. Strip studio operations back to a skeleton operation. And give all the babes the ultimate flexibility to cam from home whenever they wish to contribute, in whatever form they wish to. All bully for them.

Trouble is the customer is ill served by this in many regards. There will be little transparency of service (particularly in advanvce) - who is doing what when? And their tech is inclined to the barely functional as it is. You can forget about good quality image on most of the babe's home cams. Not enough seem to care about the impact of the look of these things.

So, along with so many other changes 66 have made over the last 18 months, it is all about THEM; with so little being truly invigorating to the quality of services on offer to the punter. Enforced change engineered to keep everything to their benefit not the customer's. The way all this has been implemented each change has impacted on their consumer trust and brand reputation - once so high with quality babes outputting stylish erotic material, now much, much less so. They need to put time and effort into rethinking their services rather than cutting every corner and constantly looking to make life easier for each other.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-02-2020 16:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Given the few facts at our disposal and a healthy amount of imagination, I think that if I was running Studio 66 then I'd be persuing the trends that you mention Shandy.
I don't necessarily agree that the quality of the viewers experience would be harmed and if they weren't any good they'd go hungry.
The girls would have to advise their service in advance and I'm not particularly bothered about the quality of home cams.
What could change unfortunately would be our community. Our successors wouldn't contrast and compare the girls or stations because they'd just be watching their favourite.
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2020 19:56 by Chrisst.)
29-02-2020 18:49
icy12 Offline
Banned

with paige p looking this fantastic tonight, no doubt that the camera will be just showing from the stomach upwards yet again....
29-02-2020 23:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wow a good lineup Paige Fernanda and Jada they will find a way to fuck this up Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-02-2020 23:22
icy12 Offline
Banned

(29-02-2020 16:28 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(29-02-2020 15:23 )jennifer Wrote:  That's how the situation is evolving. One big factor is that if girls can broadcast webshows from home, and S66 offered a strong promotional portal, why would we want to travel to a studio? And then, why would S66 bother with anything more expensive than the most efficient form of promotion? Why even bother with studios?

This is surely the way they are looking to go. Strip TV back to bare minimum. Strip studio operations back to a skeleton operation. And give all the babes the ultimate flexibility to cam from home whenever they wish to contribute, in whatever form they wish to. All bully for them.

Trouble is the customer is ill served by this in many regards. There will be little transparency of service (particularly in advanvce) - who is doing what when? And their tech is inclined to the barely functional as it is. You can forget about good quality image on most of the babe's home cams. Not enough seem to care about the impact of the look of these things.

So, along with so many other changes 66 have made over the last 18 months, it is all about THEM; with so little being truly invigorating to the quality of services on offer to the punter. Enforced change engineered to keep everything to their benefit not the customer's. The way all this has been implemented each change has impacted on their consumer trust and brand reputation - once so high with quality babes outputting stylish erotic material, now much, much less so. They need to put time and effort into rethinking their services rather than cutting every corner and constantly looking to make life easier for each other.

the webcam quality and streaming is so poor, that going from a studio to webcam format would be a huge mistake
29-02-2020 23:22
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Christ it fairly dull viewing tonight.

Paige has bairly moved at all also.
01-03-2020 01:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-02-2020 23:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Wow a good lineup Paige Fernanda and Jada they will find a way to fuck this up Tongue Tongue

In true S66 style they have managed it.
Complete borefest Rolleyesbladewave

01-03-2020 01:10
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(29-02-2020 23:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Wow a good lineup Paige Fernanda and Jada they will find a way to fuck this up Tongue Tongue

Not the best line up in my opinion i don't mind a bit a of Paige tho , if you go back say 5,6 or maybe 7 years ago when Fernanda and Jada was in top form then yeah i would say it is a great line up.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 03:25 by Kingsmind.)
01-03-2020 03:22
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2020 01:10 )snookered Wrote:  

In true S66 style they have managed it.
Complete borefest Rolleyesbladewave

Would you mind saying what seemed boring Snookered please?
Nightshows aren't my cup of tea really no matter how active the performer and I did prefer Lynda Leigh Heart on BS just because she spoke on the mic a lot.
I'd like to read your assessment.
01-03-2020 09:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-02-2020 12:48 )winsaw Wrote:  Jenny James has posted on her twitter that from today onwards she will be working as a producer at 66 ,
See says she will still be doing some TV work but always wanted to be a producer so is really looking forward to it,
I think this is a good idea getting a girl involved in producing the show can only improve thinks , be nice if they could get a few more to do it also,

Jenny is also now in charge of redesigning the sets

https://twitter.com/jennyjamesmodel/stat...40929?s=21

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2020 11:53