babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Sarah-Louise - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sarah-Louise - Chat & Discussion
Sarah-Louise’s run of fantastic shows continued last night, hope it’s not long before she’s on BS again

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-01-2020 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
furrygopher Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sarah louise the 34h queen and most perfect boobs ever has had a new boob job. ?
25-01-2020 07:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

SARAH-LOUISE IS BACK!!!!!! And looking fantastic in her skintight black dress

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-02-2020 01:01
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Sarah is damn fine back on tonight.
So she got a upgrade for her tits.

Thankfully nothing major is different about them there a fraction bit bigger id say.

What was the reason Sarah had a boob job again or also suppose the ones she had all along she must have had for well over decade so she probably just wanted new better implants.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2020 03:42 by Taon777.)
22-02-2020 03:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Being tamed

AKA Lara Croft
22-02-2020 04:27
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Has that black dress been surgically attached to her at the same time? A most underwhelming return.
22-02-2020 06:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-02-2020 03:40 )Taon777 Wrote:  Sarah is damn fine back on tonight.
So she got a upgrade for her tits.

Thankfully nothing major is different about them there a fraction bit bigger id say.

What was the reason Sarah had a boob job again or also suppose the ones she had all along she must have had for well over decade so she probably just wanted new better implants.

Don’t know the exact reason why SL had another boob job, probably the implants needed replacing before they deteriorated & cause Sarah-Louise health issues. But could be another reason.

Was fantastic to see Sarah-Louise back on BS. As I’ve said she looked fantastic in her skintight black dress & for me did a very hot & sexy show. Hope she’s on again soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-02-2020 10:02
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Delighted to see Sarah Louise back last night and relieved that she is looking well and in great form. Relieved also that she pretty much looks the same after mention of a boob job....terrified that she might have had a reduction, as they looked perfect to me. If anything they look slightly bigger, which is great. My guess the reason for not taking off the dress was to cover the scars after surgery for the moment...she has no issues with nudity normally. She may have been under pressure to return to BS, as she missed a few rostered shifts recently, which is exceptionally rare for Sarah Lou.
22-02-2020 12:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I didn't notice any change the other night, and having looked out for it last night, I presume it was more of an adjustment or a consolidation than an increase/decrease.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-02-2020 09:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-02-2020 12:34 )crocodoc42 Wrote:  Delighted to see Sarah Louise back last night and relieved that she is looking well and in great form. Relieved also that she pretty much looks the same after mention of a boob job....terrified that she might have had a reduction, as they looked perfect to me. If anything they look slightly bigger, which is great. My guess the reason for not taking off the dress was to cover the scars after surgery for the moment...she has no issues with nudity normally. She may have been under pressure to return to BS, as she missed a few rostered shifts recently, which is exceptionally rare for Sarah Lou.

Sarah-Louise carried being on great form last night too, this time looking very ravishingly hot in red HeartHeart. No nudity again but I’m sure that will come once she fully recovers from her surgery as you say.

Hope she’s on again soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-02-2020 13:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV