babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
so babestation decided to impose a ban on me last night in chat for speaking the truth on ashleys fake webshow, do i care ? for a girl to sit there virtually all night doing nothing but pretending to masturbate ,claiming to be showing the goods to get punters in perv and then saying she needs the money well i would get a job in politics when the channels no longer want you,cause thats all they do all day, lie ,this just isnt right,if ofcom can impose fines on the channels for breaching rules ripping people off should be one of them ,i personally wouldnt be able to sleeep at night after conning would be custumers for so long ,but as we know butter wouldnt melt because its her , i failed to mention after she said she needs the money i told her to move her hand ,she would be rich in a week ,no answer then boom ,ha ha
16-02-2020 09:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thank God it looks like the naked ban on TV is over , Imogen , Jamie and Bella all naked on TV last night, the show was so much better for it, hopefully if it was ofcom the restrictions have pasted or if it was bs they have realised that they need nakedness to get more calls, hopefully nakedness will be the norm from now on,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-02-2020 12:29
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

There was a hat trick of girls naked Imogen, Jamie and Bella so it would appear that the ban on nudity is over but let's see if any of tonight's girls do it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
16-02-2020 12:58
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2020 09:47 )shankey! Wrote:  so babestation decided to impose a ban on me last night in chat for speaking the truth on ashleys fake webshow, do i care ? for a girl to sit there virtually all night doing nothing but pretending to masturbate ,claiming to be showing the goods to get punters in perv and then saying she needs the money well i would get a job in politics when the channels no longer want you,cause thats all they do all day, lie ,this just isnt right,if ofcom can impose fines on the channels for breaching rules ripping people off should be one of them ,i personally wouldnt be able to sleeep at night after conning would be custumers for so long ,but as we know butter wouldnt melt because its her , i failed to mention after she said she needs the money i told her to move her hand ,she would be rich in a week ,no answer then boom ,ha ha

Yeah, I have had the same ban at BS chat for speaking the truth, coincidentally it was also Emma. Believe she has the button to hit if she wants to ban you. I've not been back to the chat there ever since.nearly two years now. Their loss and I save money.
16-02-2020 14:38
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

The great thing about the nudity now being lifted is we can now see out of all the new babes which ones are going to be naked and ain't that is always exciting to me i have got some idea of who is going to get naked and not i do see myself as a bit of a nudity expert.

Chloe Lloyd will be one of them without doubt.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
16-02-2020 16:30
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well I think it depends on the girl, not all of them will want to get naked unless their callers ask them to, so let's see which girls do. I'd love to see the Ellis sisters naked on screen (Bella & Sophie) with the roaming camera back - now that would make a hell of a scene!Tongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2020 17:03 by GMach1.)
16-02-2020 17:02
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2020 17:02 )GMach1 Wrote:  Well I think it depends on the girl, not all of them will want to get naked unless their callers ask them to, so let's see which girls do. I'd love to see the Ellis sisters naked on screen (Bella & Sophie) with the roaming camera back - now that would make a hell of a scene!Tongue

Sorry to disappoint you GMach but i can't see them ever getting naked , before the nudity ban even started they wasn't naked but in saying that they haven't really got there shot on TV or enough time so you never know how ever they did tease a little bit like they was going to get naked but that was it.

But what great bodies they have both got there tits are great and they got great curves i to would like to see both of them naked.

16-02-2020 17:19
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

We can dream mate, we can dream Smile

16-02-2020 17:44
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

Nice to see babestation go back to basics haven't seen that per cam on the sofa and it looks like the 2 minute challenges have stopped.
16-02-2020 23:23
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2020 23:23 )Dec214 Wrote:  it looks like the 2 minute challenges have stopped.

Yeah just noticed that that was a bit stupid wasn't it?.

Maybe since they have gone back to basics they will get rid of the vibratoy to that thing did piss me off when they was naked it ruined the view of a perfect naked woman especially when they was bending over and you could see that thing swinging up and down.

16-02-2020 23:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV