Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Thanks for that Stemmw.
I really hope this acts as a case of live and learn for S66. Listen to the punters and their concerns. Treat them well and they will come back. It all seems such a simple concept.
S66 have to take full advantage of what Lola can give them. So please please please S66, don't revert back to your old ways.
Tonight we and hopefully you have seen the benefits of a better way.

Reflect on that and let it inspire your product going forward. You can do it.
We have now seen the proof that you can.

13-02-2020 04:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-02-2020 03:54 )GMach1 Wrote:  ... BUT I can't help thinking Lola was doing this for the producer's benefit and not ours - several of the girls are apt to looking in their direction when doing tip goals(and not just on S66) when they should be looking directly into camera for OUR benefit.

GM you're better than this (and you've triggered me here Rolleyes Blush ). The trouble is you're not alone in such thoughts as such things are written on the forum quite often. So I just ask... Can this forum just stop and consider a little before repeating this frankly kind of old daft silly nonsense. bladewave

Lola does her stuff to bring money to herself and 66 nowt else. I've no clue if any prods might get a half chubb watching a babe now and again. I also imagine a session is made all the better if the babe gets on with her cameraman (if she can find one more often than not these days); a chemistry of that sort seems to inspire more intimacy in the camera work something we then all benefit from BUT ... Lola ain't out there doing her thing for anyone but the guys that are or have paid her ... and anyone she hopes might do so in the fucking future. (This latter was finally given its proper priority last night.)

Given this is likely the guy that's been stopping her from following her inclinations over the past weeks: Eye contact with the prod is about 'Am I over doing this?; Is that looking right? Over here now?' sort of stuff not much more... RANT OVER. Apologies GM yours was just the final straw iteration.

----

Like we've all been saying on chat, 66 should just let these tip goals function as the small staging posts they should be. Done correctly, in a manner the matches guys' expectations, they will then bring greater interaction to Lola's and other babes shows between these events. Even more they will bring guys' faith in the shows back as something that can be engaged with night long; something that stirs anticipation and stokes the fire that makes guys need to get off. That is there to be capitalised on then. The individual babe and 66 can now enhance their reputation for delivering instead of offputting fudging and outright greed.

The shows it seems are too used to trying to subvert what guys should be expecting from sessions. And here they ignored the fact that when things get too arm up the back blunt in any way (I'm looking at you 'hang half offscreen denial' work) the customer will rebel.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2020 09:58 by ShandyHand.)
13-02-2020 09:18
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-02-2020 09:18 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(13-02-2020 03:54 )GMach1 Wrote:  ... BUT I can't help thinking Lola was doing this for the producer's benefit and not ours - several of the girls are apt to looking in their direction when doing tip goals(and not just on S66) when they should be looking directly into camera for OUR benefit.

Eye contact with the prod is about 'Am I over doing this?; Is that looking right? Over here now?' sort of stuff not much more... RANT OVER. Apologies GM yours was just the final straw iteration.

Or she's probably just watching herself on the monitor.
13-02-2020 09:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-02-2020 03:54 )GMach1 Wrote:  I can't help thinking Lola was doing this for the producer's benefit and not ours - several of the girls are apt to looking in their direction when doing tip goals(and not just on S66) when they should be looking directly into camera for OUR benefit.

What u say is not happening, she's just looking at the screen next to the camera beleive they are fixed to the wall of the set at 66, so she can see exactly what content is going out on the stream and adjust her position so she gives us the best possible show, she's being a top pro making sure she dose all she can for our benefit, no need to say things are happening when they are not,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-02-2020 12:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That show was epic, it showed what 66 can do when they want to, if only they had built the trust bs has with regards tip shows they would be making way more, that show would have been a 2500 on bs and it would have been got easy,
As ever I hope 66 learn from this and finally get it right, they have the girls to complete with the bs tip shows just need to do things right like with Lola lastnight and realized that the pervecam can't really be involved much, start producing shows for the bigger numbers not the few on cam

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-02-2020 12:57
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

No worries Shands old man, I'm a cynical old HectorBig Grin. and it always looks like they are, but just a bugbear of mine. I shan't mention it again. Lola was absolutely fantastic last night/this morning although I think the tip goals can be a little high but if people are happy to part with their hard-earned, knowing that that is what they will get(although GiGi didn't turn up) then fine.Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2020 12:59 by GMach1.)
13-02-2020 12:57
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Lola uploaded to her Onlyfans some behind the scenes from her shower stint last night, she is also offering a new discount for new subscribers (40% off) so if you liked last offerings get onto her Onlyfans, it's definitely worth it, lots of open leg pics and vids, including a great soapy shower video Smile

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
13-02-2020 13:06
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(13-02-2020 13:06 )Stemmw Wrote:  Lola uploaded to her Onlyfans some behind the scenes from her shower stint last night, she is also offering a new discount for new subscribers (40% off) so if you liked last offerings get onto her Onlyfans, it's definitely worth it, lots of open leg pics and vids, including a great soapy shower video Smile

Managed to get the offer this time

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
13-02-2020 13:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Whats it like ? do you get a lot of content for your subscription or do you have to pay for the very good stuff in DM's

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-02-2020 13:22
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(13-02-2020 13:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Whats it like ? do you get a lot of content for your subscription or do you have to pay for the very good stuff in DM's

No DM's and no extra cost, only the subscription cost, lots of new pics and videos, lots of pussy on show, the videos aren't that long usually a minute or two but they are showing everything so very good quality. Her soapy shower video is the standout so far though, four and a half minutes of incredible, classic Lola. Like I said if you are a Lola fan I think you'll enjoy it, even if you don't you get a month for $9 (don't know the exchange rate for UK Pound) so worth the risk of trying it for a month.

Lola also said this is just the start, unlike last time she had OF I don't think she really committed to it but this time she seems like she is going all in so expect a lot more varying content to come in the next few months.

Hope that helps you make a decision Smile

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
13-02-2020 13:30