Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
I don't see any goal mentioned and I'd like to see her in heels instead of boots to show off her lovely legs; other than that she is looking scrummy tonight Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-02-2020 00:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Her and Afroman would be fun!

AKA Lara Croft
13-02-2020 00:15
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(13-02-2020 00:13 )GMach1 Wrote:  I don't see any goal mentioned and I'd like to see her in heels instead of boots to show off her lovely legs; other than that she is looking scrummy tonight Tongue

Lola is looking great, loving the jacket on her (saw her say "Am I cold? Yeah I'm cold" to someone off screen, so must be a bit chilly tonight in the studio). She looks really good with a hood up, very sexy Smile

The panties are nice too, not risqué at all Tongue

The tip goal is still up, down to 750 currently.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
13-02-2020 00:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I don't see a tip goal and I've refreshed the page several times but most people are wary it will only be p-cam viewers that see it. It is also ludicrous she can't get topless yet. Mind you I am distracted on the television by gorgeous Ashlyn & Vicki at present, but dipping in and out of the web. Smile

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-02-2020 00:32
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(13-02-2020 00:32 )GMach1 Wrote:  I don't see a tip goal and I've refreshed the page several times but most people are wary it will only be p-cam viewers that see it. It is also ludicrous she can't get topless yet. Mind you I am distracted on the television by gorgeous Ashlyn & Vicki at present, but dipping in and out of the web. Smile

You need to be logged in to S66 now to see the tip goals. I'm not actually logged in myself but the chat box is saying it's still up, I also remember how much has been tipped towards it so far, that's how I know what's left to go Smile

I think she can go topless but just hasn't been asked I guess.

13-02-2020 00:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ah right, that would explain it then, usually you can see the tip goal via the website. Cheers Smile

13-02-2020 00:39
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2020 00:37 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(13-02-2020 00:32 )GMach1 Wrote:  I don't see a tip goal and I've refreshed the page several times but most people are wary it will only be p-cam viewers that see it. It is also ludicrous she can't get topless yet. Mind you I am distracted on the television by gorgeous Ashlyn & Vicki at present, but dipping in and out of the web. Smile

You need to be logged in to S66 now to see the tip goals. I'm not actually logged in myself but the chat box is saying it's still up, I also remember how much has been tipped towards it so far, that's how I know what's left to go Smile

Does anyone know why S66 does this now? Makes it less likely to hit a tip goal if guys don't even know one is up, right? Huh
13-02-2020 00:41
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(13-02-2020 00:41 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  

Does anyone know why S66 does this now? Makes it less likely to hit a tip goal if guys don't even know one is up, right? Huh

Don't know why they changed it but they have changed the layout of their site over the last week. You now have to log in to see the free to air home streaming too.

But I don't think it makes tipping less likely than before as you still needed to log in to tip anyway. Once everyone knows the new layout they can log in and have a look to see what tip goals are up.

The main reason tip goals are unlikely to be hit is S66's insistence on making them perv cam focus. They just killed the potential of their tip shows stone dead. Even Lola who has done a few fantastic naked tip goal shows can't hit a shower tip goal as a result of the perv cam focused nonsense and that's entirely the fault of S66 bladewave

13-02-2020 00:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Baps out the oven at last Tongue

13-02-2020 01:06
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2020 00:48 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(13-02-2020 00:41 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  

Don't know why they changed it but they have changed the layout of their site over the last week. You now have to log in to see the free to air home streaming too.

But I don't think it makes tipping less likely than before as you still needed to log in to tip anyway. Once everyone knows the new layout they can log in and have a look to see what tip goals are up.

The main reason tip goals are unlikely to be hit is S66's insistence on making them perv cam focus. They just killed the potential of their tip shows stone dead. Even Lola who has done a few fantastic naked tip goal shows can't hit a shower tip goal as a result of the perv cam focused nonsense and that's entirely the fault of S66 bladewave

Yeah maybe that's true. Many of the guys tipping are gonna be regs of a girl I'd imagine, so they'll prob know what's what. Still thinks it's not too wise though.

Couldn't agree more on your bigger point. Seeing how sketchy the first few tip goals were turned me off from the idea from the start. Can't really trust them to do it right when they often don't give any clue of what the show's gonna be like as far as duration or how it'll be fulfilled (fta or thru pervcam, some were private shows even), shit like that. I was optimistic about goal shows too, should've known better.
13-02-2020 01:07