Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

TwidowWankey Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(21-12-2019 21:33 )hornball Wrote:  Tonight on S66 is looking promising!! The line up is much improved!! It will come down to who takes the TV slots and who spends their time 'backstage' I fear for that aspect to the night, but let us remain optimistic!!

After months now of 'when will they introduce new faces' Maybe we should acknowledge their efforts in - at least - doing that!!

As BS is still - well BS - with repeat after repeat (it must be) I will give the benefit of the doubt to S66

Is there much difference to calling a backstage girl compared to TV? I notice they don't tend to strip off much, or in the very least I didn't see Sophie do it recently.
21-12-2019 21:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(21-12-2019 21:39 )TwidowWankey Wrote:  
(21-12-2019 21:33 )hornball Wrote:  Tonight on S66 is looking promising!! The line up is much improved!! It will come down to who takes the TV slots and who spends their time 'backstage' I fear for that aspect to the night, but let us remain optimistic!!

After months now of 'when will they introduce new faces' Maybe we should acknowledge their efforts in - at least - doing that!!

As BS is still - well BS - with repeat after repeat (it must be) I will give the benefit of the doubt to S66

Is there much difference to calling a backstage girl compared to TV? I notice they don't tend to strip off much, or in the very least I didn't see Sophie do it recently.

Depends what you mean by backstage, if it's in the studio on the web then I recommend calling Lola, not afraid to get naked and show off her body, just ask for the camera to be moved into your desired position and it will happen.

If you meant girls streaming from home you usually don't get to see much unless you take them private.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
21-12-2019 21:43
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Yes there is!! One line up you can actually see, the other you can't!! Calling them?? - I don't know and don't care about that!! Dare I mention texting again as an option?? WinkRolleyes
21-12-2019 21:43
TwidowWankey Offline
Junior Poster

(21-12-2019 21:43 )hornball Wrote:  

Yes there is!! One line up you can actually see, the other you can't!! Calling them?? - I don't know and don't care about that!! Dare I mention texting again as an option?? WinkRolleyes
Yip I've confused the bloody thing with working from home. You can't even call them backstage. Dear lord I've have a stinker there.
21-12-2019 21:48
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2019 21:48 )TwidowWankey Wrote:  
(21-12-2019 21:43 )hornball Wrote:  

Yip I've confused the bloody thing with working from home. You can't even call them backstage. Dear lord I've have a stinker there.
TAXI!!Big Laugh
21-12-2019 21:54
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Do you think as its Christmas the girls could ditch the oil for brandy butter or cream? Think what a show that would make? Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
22-12-2019 00:56
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Lola is looking incredible at the minute, tiny panties, teasing them down a bit and bent over showing off her fantastic peachy bum Blush

22-12-2019 01:03
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Is Lola on the web now ?

22-12-2019 01:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Satellite channel 912 at present mate.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
22-12-2019 02:20
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(22-12-2019 02:20 )GMach1 Wrote:  Satellite channel 912 at present mate.

Cheers I wanted to call Lola when she went on the web but I don't have freeview and S66 gallery refuse to update, in real time, the chat box and let people know who is on the web. The red box on the tv stream doesn't get updated either, still showing Gracie Adams as backstage even though she finished over 2 hours ago Rolleyes

22-12-2019 02:24