Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
While there's certainly a novelty factor in seeing a stream of those big pink vibe-tip notices in the chat (and they're designed to be attention grabbing of course), the chat itself is in danger of being lost there. Posting comments actually costs money too, as you still need to connect to the perv stream to do it, so there really should be some consideration there.

Can't blame Evelyn herself for not being able to keep up with it either, because now on top of holding a conversation on the phone and managing two cameras she's getting knocked arse over tit by the cattle prod between her legs Big Grin

I know it took Studio 66 long enough to get the vibratoy working with the site as it is, but hopefully they'll at least consider putting the "XXX VIBRATED THE VIBRATOY FOR XXX CREDITS" text into the thin black boxes normal tips use instead, then go from there.
12-11-2019 13:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

Personally, I think the new toy has been a success so far. During the early part of the main show, Evelyn is more active. The backstage show was very, very nice. I liked Evelyn's reactions too - none of this electrocution crap you often see on CB.

I think the little pink devil presents a great opportunity if used the right way. During the main show, it would be nice to give Evelyn a buzz as a thank you for teasing. The more we buzz, the naughtier the tease gets. But of course, if Evelyn or/and the SD has put the kibosh on boob tease, well that would make the idea a non-starter. As I said before, buzzing during the main show seems to be way too one-sided right now.

The backstage show though - and the first with the toy - really good.
12-11-2019 14:55
Find all posts by this user
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Hmm, let me see - 3 minutes of sextalk, or 2 seconds watching someone pretend to be stimulated? (Fiver is snatched away)
12-11-2019 18:16
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

2 seconds for a fiver?? Someones's been talking to the wife !!

The new vibratoy option is another welcome forward step in Ev's evolution but as in all things it definitely benefits those with the deeper pockets.
However it has made the fta content somewhat stagnant and unimpressive.

Just as always, some shows good, some bad and most in between. Tune in next time to see what we get.(you know you will).
12-11-2019 21:04
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

Didn't see a great deal of (ahem) buzz for last week's shows, but I was around for yesterday's and it weren't half bad.
The hour from about 1830 to 1930 especially; could've had somebody's eye out! Big Grin
19-11-2019 05:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Andy crew Offline
Junior Poster

I don’t understand the hype over her. I’m trying to get it. Great body but her face is always so bloated like she’s had surgery of some kind
21-11-2019 12:44
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Evelyn looks amazing today the white top and white panties finished off with red socks now thats what you want to wake up too every morning

I miss Amber Coen
21-11-2019 12:46
JMC91 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I’m looking for videos of Evelyn but can’t find anything... new shall we say. I’m willing to be pointed in the direction of where I can find this stuff, whether by payment or otherwise. If anyone wants to private message me and let me know.
25-11-2019 16:51
agentfox7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(25-11-2019 16:51 )JMC91 Wrote:  I’m looking for videos of Evelyn but can’t find anything... new shall we say. I’m willing to be pointed in the direction of where I can find this stuff, whether by payment or otherwise. If anyone wants to private message me and let me know.

Please, if you find out anything, let me know also. Is there any site on the internet where we can find Evelyn tease shows? You can find almost everything. However, Evelyn tease shows impossible to find. Huh tnx
27-11-2019 12:50
Starblade Offline
:|

(27-11-2019 12:50 )agentfox7 Wrote:  Is there any site on the internet where we can find Evelyn tease shows?

Yeah. Here you go:
https://www.studio66tv.com/ most Mondays and Thursdays - 11:00 to 22:00.

Evelyn made it clear that she does not want recordings of her on the net. It's not ideal but it's her choice to make and most respect it. If you think a women should not have control of her own image on the internet, then you need to sit down and have a think -- in my opinion of course.

The rebels that post the web only shows and the "almost everything's" you mention, think they are being heroes. All they are doing is pissing Evelyn off and making future shows less fun for everyone, well everyone that doesn't have a wallet the size of a cruise ship.

I used to love making caps and videos. Then I found out that the models don't want them, the studio's don't want them. 50% of the downloaders just want shows to build their online babe trading portfolio. I genuinely feel sorry for the other 50% who just want to download and watch a show of their favorite babe.

27-11-2019 13:42
Thread Closed