Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(26-11-2019 01:11 )mrmann Wrote:  Lola is on stream only, methinks it's naked time POV Big Grin

Not sure why they have boring Mila on TV instead of Lola.

That explains why it's gone so quiet, doesn't look like she is getting any calls, they have completely taken the sting out of Lola's show since she came back from her break, typical S66.

They haven't even put her name in the red box on the tv stream to let people know she is on the web or said anything in the chat, useless

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2019 01:43 by Stemmw.)
26-11-2019 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

The whole evening of shows were clearly much more subdued due to too much fiddly demands from the cameramen. The best babes which appeared to be on the web most of the time, not tv, were either spoilt with the raised camera shit or told to adjust their knickers. Completely the opposite to the previous evening.
26-11-2019 13:42
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2019 01:11 )mrmann Wrote:  Lola is on stream only, methinks it's naked time POV Big Grin

Not sure why they have boring Mila on TV instead of Lola.

That's S66 for you the boring girls are always on TV.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
26-11-2019 14:38
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

They never learn do they i see chloe ayling is on st66 on nights. 4th time no doubtit will be a no show
27-11-2019 00:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The more I read how this channel is operating and utilises one of the very best rosters it has had in a long time, the more I wonder how much longer that life support system can keep going, at this rate of operations and decision making and the info provided, there must be many doubts amongst some of us that St66 will likely even make it, let alone survive to the first day of 2020!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-11-2019 08:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(25-11-2019 15:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I believe they started allowing babes to be taken off TV for proper private sessions a couple of weeks back. No idea if its available all the time or if audio is included once backstage. These are the sort of things they like to keep vague/secret less someone cotton on they are not being treated the same as other guys offering the same cash.bladewave

If they were able to keep the rates reasonably competitive enough to a point where it was perhaps able to compete with BS' private sessions or even make BS' model look even expensive then I am sure people would use the private option, would like to see what feedback/comment on how any of us got on with it and what they feel is right & wrong about it.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-11-2019 08:11
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

(27-11-2019 08:11 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(25-11-2019 15:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I believe they started allowing babes to be taken off TV for proper private sessions a couple of weeks back. No idea if it;s available all the time or if audio is included once backstage. These are the sort of things they like to keep vague/secret less someone cotton on they are not being treated the same as other guys offering the same cash.bladewave

If they were able to keep the rates reasonably competitive enough to a point where it was perhaps able to compete with BS' private sessions or even make BS' model look even expensive then I am sure people would use the private option, would like to see what feedback/comment on how any of us got on with it and what they feel is right & wrong about it.

Good point on BS' private sessions. I think that is the big difference. BS' private sessions is considerably better in terms of Audio and video quality. A lot of girls are camming from home on S66 (camera quality is never going to be as good, audio not sure if you get that). Also having a site like BS Cams makes things a lot easier to use too. Important note is that S66 have amazing girls but their tech and set up feels outdated. They are shifting towards Less TV/ more web but their output is not as good as BS when it comes to Web shows, perv and private. Studio for me, has always been a better TV/Call channel.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2019 14:19 by CrueLLove.)
27-11-2019 14:17
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

This channel/site is just irredeemably bad at this point. Half the girls can't even be bothered to make the trip to the studio any longer, and put on lame cam shows from home with shitty quality instead (if they bother to show up for even that). Everything about the situation at S66 says "We're finished!"
27-11-2019 17:56
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Very surprised to see Aemelia, Gigi and Nikita on S66 - considering how naked they used to get on screen and behind the scenes. Aemelia I see has added more tattoos-I just don't know why she has to add even more, such a terrific body(arse and tits are amazing) to see on screen. Gigi left basically because the money was better(according to what she said to a chatter) It is odd that so many girls have transferred to BS, surely they will just be shunted behind the scenes and wasted!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
27-11-2019 22:57
tigeralf Online
Master Poster

As much as i love Elegant Eve can't watch her on those cam from home shows,picture quality is poor compared to being in studio at least the footy highlights are on in fifteen minutes,welcome back GreenMachine you are one of the reason i got hooked on reading the forums
27-11-2019 23:14