RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It always does & phone sex ads

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2019 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceasman Offline
Banned

(22-11-2019 14:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  They have no choice because of the Ofcom purge underway. Tame it down for a while and survive on TV or have their licence taken away. Winsaw may be right about Sawboss but I've seen no evidence that he is responsible for the current Ofcom scrutiny and so I won't accuse him and would respectfully suggest that it is wrong for others to do so unless they have proof

So why Is bs saying they can't go naked but s66 still allow it, bs using this as an excuse to force poeple into pervcam , got bs scam written all over it .

Fully appreciate the note sent out but bs have taken advantage of this to introduce yet more dumb bs rules .

I'm sure some bs fanboys will fight their corner about having NO choice , er s66 haven't gone this far so there is a choice , thier choice is to force pervcam shows even more than they already do .

I hope they are losing money , they always think they know best , oops , maybe not then lol
23-11-2019 02:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-11-2019 02:24 )ceasman Wrote:  
(22-11-2019 14:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  They have no choice because of the Ofcom purge underway. Tame it down for a while and survive on TV or have their licence taken away. Winsaw may be right about Sawboss but I've seen no evidence that he is responsible for the current Ofcom scrutiny and so I won't accuse him and would respectfully suggest that it is wrong for others to do so unless they have proof

So why Is bs saying they can't go naked but s66 still allow it, bs using this as an excuse to force poeple into pervcam , got bs scam written all over it .

Fully appreciate the note sent out but bs have taken advantage of this to introduce yet more dumb bs rules .

I'm sure some bs fanboys will fight their corner about having NO choice , er s66 haven't gone this far so there is a choice , thier choice is to force pervcam shows even more than they already do .

I hope they are losing money , they always think they know best , oops , maybe not then lol

So that's why I haven't seen any girl (ESPECIALLY Beth, Caty and Valentina!) going naked this week! I thought that they didn't feel like it BUT of course it was BS!! Should have realised that as has been reported on here S66 is virtually normal with nudity!!! Just an excuse for BS to "batten down the hatches" and upset their viewers EVEN more than usual!!!!!!
23-11-2019 10:39
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-11-2019 01:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  It always does & phone sex ads

So they dont have a girl on screen on sky channel 908 anymore?
23-11-2019 12:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Occasionally Bs put a babe on 908

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2019 14:10 by Rammyrascal.)
23-11-2019 14:09
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Maybe it's time for some of us to switch to Chaturbate? Lovely girls, explicit views, sex if you want to watch it....
23-11-2019 14:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope for a less tame night tonight.

Studio 66 managed to have some full nudity last night, but not Babestation bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2019 19:54 by mrmann.)
23-11-2019 19:48
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(23-11-2019 02:24 )ceasman Wrote:  So why Is bs saying they can't go naked but s66 still allow it, bs using this as an excuse to force poeple into pervcam , got bs scam written all over it .

I just thought i'd mention, that BS isn't the Ofcom licence holder of the Sky channels it broadcasts on, they broadcast on channels licensed by other company's, the licencees of these channels are the ones that would get fines or their licenses revoked

I can't remember exactly what the rules are concerning this, but i seem to remember something about the licence holder must be the ones who are in ultimate control of what is broadcast on the channels that they are the licence holder of.

Babe channels have in the past had their licences revoked, because Ofcom believed they had lost control of what was being broadcast on the channels they are the licences holders of, to the company that was using these channels .

I don't know how it works in reality, or how much the licencees do actually get involved with what BS broadcasts on TV, the licence holders could have been involved with the taming down of the shows .
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2019 20:12 by Dave_A.)
23-11-2019 19:57
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

Sky channel 909 has a blank screen.
24-11-2019 20:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV