Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Reading thru a number of the posts about S66, it is clear that some of the girls are being prevented from adopting the kind of role they would ideally wish too! Since many of us are hacked off with the tools at the channel (running it that is), It might be in their interest to drop us a line to explain why they are deliberately preventing the girls from doing the shows they want to do, and how they can claim that the current state of the shows (night time exclusively as days are not too bad) reflects what is working well - or at all??. It is clear that we want (overall) what apparently the girls want!! Plus a change of direction also too - and this is definitively the final time - that will persuade others to join! If the reason they are not doing so is down to the management, then we are screwed, as that doesn't appear to be changing any time soon!
21-11-2019 00:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Wouldn't be surprised if Arura might be the next to leave. She was having a right barny with somebody in the studio and soon got taken off air.
21-11-2019 03:21
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Yes there might be issues behind the scenes but i just want to send a personal thank you to Arura,Eve & Modesty who i thought were all good tonight,it as been blooming ages since i stayed up this late watching s66tv
21-11-2019 05:16
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

In my opinion the biggest problem is they don't seem to trust most of the night girls not to show too much IF the girls are willing to get naked. You can see that with Arura last night and Kerri Lee when she was there. The constant zoom in's and channel changes are a testament to this. It seems to be forgotten by them that the girls are fined for breeches as well, not just the studio. So it's in the girls best interests not to get themselves into a position where they could be. If they didn't have confidence in the the girls ability to do the job without crossing the line ( unless the girl in question has given them reason to be weary) then they shouldn't have hired them. If the back room staff don't have the confidence or ability to allow the girls put on the best performance they are willing to without falling foul of OFCOM (who are doing their job, like it or not) then they should go and work somewhere else because they're in the wrong industry.
21-11-2019 09:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I think we should collectively launch a takeover bid to oust the management, and stick two fingers up OFCOM's bum!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-11-2019 09:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(21-11-2019 03:21 )derekdas Wrote:  Wouldn't be surprised if Arura might be the next to leave. She was having a right barny with somebody in the studio and soon got taken off air.

I really hope so, she needs to go to bs , the 66 producers dont have a clue how to handle her, it's like watching the farce that was Ashlyn time at 66 playing out again,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-11-2019 14:07
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Exactly my thoughts at the time.
21-11-2019 15:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-11-2019 09:32 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^I think we should collectively launch a takeover bid to oust the management, and stick two fingers up OFCOM's bum!!

It is full of sh#t so I'd rather not Wink

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2019 15:21 by Snooks.)
21-11-2019 15:20
Didokan Offline
Senior Poster

what a dramatic downfall for S66 , looks like their current budget can't handle the good stuff..
21-11-2019 15:52
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2019 09:09 )ooupa Wrote:  In my opinion the biggest problem is they don't seem to trust most of the night girls not to show too much IF the girls are willing to get naked. You can see that with Arura last night and Kerri Lee when she was there. The constant zoom in's and channel changes are a testament to this. It seems to be forgotten by them that the girls are fined for breeches as well, not just the studio. So it's in the girls best interests not to get themselves into a position where they could be. If they didn't have confidence in the the girls ability to do the job without crossing the line ( unless the girl in question has given them reason to be weary) then they shouldn't have hired them. If the back room staff don't have the confidence or ability to allow the girls put on the best performance they are willing to without falling foul of OFCOM (who are doing their job, like it or not) then they should go and work somewhere else because they're in the wrong industry.
I agree with all those points! It leaves me with one question though?? (baring in mind I am not fixated with nudity, pushing the limits etc) If the management are so paranoid with the merest sight of nakedness, that they constantly require camera zooms, and they are constantly seeking to ensure that the 'line is not crossed' then what is the purpose of S66?? and what are the management seeking to 'sell to us'?? If they don't have a clear vision (one that we can discern from watching the output) then - yes - they should seek employment elsewhere!!

It is astonishing that this company has lost its' way to the extent it has in such a short period of time! Too an extent - to digress a little - the same is true with Xpanded!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2019 16:06 by hornball.)
21-11-2019 16:01