Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
I have to agree with all the comments above. Danica put in another top performance last night. You could see she was clearly enjoying herself. If it wasn't for the producers stopping her I am sure she would have shown off her boobs to us properly. Unfortuneately, if this is the case, I dont think we will ever get to see her in all her glory unless she goes to the nightshows permanently and drops her dayshows.
That said, I still like the way she can tease us guys just doing what she does now.
03-10-2009 10:34
Find all posts by this user
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

i gotta say it was another top show from danica & the tease side of it was perfect....& yes you can clearly see that she was being held back from showing her boobs (elite no doubt trying drag it out so they can make money from the callers) also the combined massive number across the screen & the bad camera man was doing my head in...almost every time danica was showing something good the camere was in the wrong place or the number was blocking it!!!

still taking nothing away from danica she looked & was amazing...keep it up you are the best
03-10-2009 10:50
irishtender Offline
Banned

(03-10-2009 08:47 )bytor Wrote:  Danica is back on Sunday but not staying late apparently guysSad

Did she say this on the mic??
Or did u call here?
Really hope she changes her mind ans stays Tongue
03-10-2009 12:04
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(03-10-2009 12:04 )irishtender Wrote:  
(03-10-2009 08:47 )bytor Wrote:  Danica is back on Sunday but not staying late apparently guysSad

Did she say this on the mic??
Or did u call here?
Really hope she changes her mind ans stays Tongue

She said on mic that we would not see her again like this "for a very long time", whatever that means.
03-10-2009 12:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(03-10-2009 12:08 )beller Wrote:  She said on mic that we would not see her again like this "for a very long time", whatever that means.

She's said that on a number of occasions though, I guess it's to build the suspense. I suspect we might have to wait until next Saturday for the gash flasher to make her next night show appearance. Fingers crossed.
03-10-2009 12:15
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yet another fantastic show from Danica then, god she makes me so fucking horny. I suspect most of the babes on these channels would be horrified if they ended up flashing their gash, yet, with Danica, well, it seems she can't keep her pussy hidden. laugh

I love the way she pulled her swimsuit to one side, which I'm guessing was supposed to be yet another tease, thankfully though, that only went and meant she ended up showing us her pussy yet again! eek

Hopefully she'll be back. From now on I can't say I'm bothered what she'll be wearing, as what ever she wears she seems to always find a way to put a massive smile on our faces. Wanking heaven? I think so. What a woman. Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 13:15 by Chilly.)
03-10-2009 12:33
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Now...if the super sexy Danica was to go to nights and it happend that the equally sexy Anna was on the same night and lets say they did a 2 4 1....can you imagine how many of us guys would be suffering from repetitive sprain injury? Smile Smile
03-10-2009 12:41
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(03-10-2009 12:41 )tapit54 Wrote:  Now...if the super sexy Danica was to go to nights and it happend that the equally sexy Anna was on the same night and lets say they did a 2 4 1....can you imagine how many of us guys would be suffering from repetitive sprain injury? Smile Smile

I know I would be well and truly fucked. I'm still recovering from the two hours she did yesterday. I can't imagine what sort of state I'd be in if she was on from 9pm-5.30am. Wink
03-10-2009 12:45
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(03-10-2009 10:50 )polo249 Wrote:  you can clearly see that she was being held back from showing her boobs (elite no doubt trying drag it out so they can make money from the callers)

that probably is the mentality of the elite bosses, but is a philosophy that makes absolutely no sense to me. its clear that danica has no difficulty in luring the punters to call her (and listen in), and thats without her even getting her knockers out, so why do elite think holding off the topless stuff will induce people to call in bigger droves ? just give her free rein to do her stuff and do as she pleases (within reason of course)

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-10-2009 13:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(03-10-2009 13:03 )Freebird Wrote:  
(03-10-2009 10:50 )polo249 Wrote:  you can clearly see that she was being held back from showing her boobs (elite no doubt trying drag it out so they can make money from the callers)

that probably is the mentality of the elite bosses, but is a philosophy that makes absolutely no sense to me. its clear that danica has no difficulty in luring the punters to call her (and listen in), and thats without her even getting her knockers out, so why do elite think holding off the topless stuff will induce people to call in bigger droves ? just give her free rein to do her stuff and do as she pleases (within reason of course)

What will they do to us next then? Maybe they'll put their prices up, err... Wink It's been mentioned on a number of occasions on this forum that these channels will do everything they can to get even the last penny out of you. Don't fool for it is what I say.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 13:19 by Chilly.)
03-10-2009 13:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66