babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-11-2019 11:08 )Crazy Diamond Wrote:  Caty on my TV, Nicole on my laptop - initially they both shakes their wonderful bums at me, then Caty is naked and Nicole is virtually naked - heaven!

When they switch over , fantastic - they have so much chemistry between them. That is one G/G I want to see but I know Caty has ruled out doing that type of show.

I'm surprised Caty has ruled out a G/G show as she did a very frisky show with Alice a few years ago although it was not overtly sexual.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
17-11-2019 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Caty's 3-4-1 show years ago on Elite/S66 with Mica Martinez and Dionne Daniels dressed as schoolgirls was epic.

She also did a 3-4-1 with Ashley Emma and Mica Martinez.

Her 2-4-1's with Alice Goodwin and Danica Thrall on Elite/S66 were great too.

I love babes with brown nipples
17-11-2019 01:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-11-2019 09:05 )shankey! Wrote:  if theres one thing you can definetely rely on with this channel is the streams not working ,all be it when a favorite is on, funny how they blame a tech problem but all the others a fine ,ashleys strem last night was a typical example,and im willing to take odds on alices being the same tonight ,farcical laugh

They make sure the pervcam stream works but the regular free one is left failing.
What a surpriseRolleyes

17-11-2019 11:30
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2019 01:53 )ryuken Wrote:  Caty's 3-4-1 show years ago on Elite/S66 with Mica Martinez and Dionne Daniels dressed as schoolgirls was epic.

She also did a 3-4-1 with Ashley Emma and Mica Martinez.

Her 2-4-1's with Alice Goodwin and Danica Thrall on Elite/S66 were great too.

Caty's 2-4-1's with Michelle Thorn on Elite tv were also good, so good in fact that Ofcom found them "in breach" annoyed
17-11-2019 13:31
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

Before her holiday I heard Caty say that that she didn't want to do a G/G show and Whilst I don't want to misrepresent her, I get the impression that she is in a relationship with Hannah Martin ( in the same way Beth has said she wouldn't do a B/G because she is married).
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2019 15:57 by Crazy Diamond.)
17-11-2019 14:04
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

The reason I logged onto this thread was to say that with all the switching of girls between BS and S66 (Laylah Riat is currently on S66 and being much dirtier than she was on BS), I'm surprised that BS still hasn't pinched Arura Sky.
17-11-2019 14:09
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

We certainly don't see anywhere near enough of Arura Sky on S66.
17-11-2019 18:18
ceasman Offline
Banned

Great line up from Babestation tonight , shame they have now decided to not allow them to go naked on tv , pressume this is another bs trick so everyone goes into cam show or tip shows .

Just like when they stopped sexstaion because the internet restrictions , they HAD to . Must be different internet to the one they now push the hard toy tip goal but more recently hidden for pervcam shows on Bounce.

just be honest for once , you don't want to give anything to the caller , you want the caller to pay the bills and get nothing but you would ideally like the cammer to come in too and pay double the ammount at the expense of the callers entertainment !! Cake and eat it springs to mind

The girls look so dead on the phone lines , wonder why

The girls are great and are trying to do the best they can but the camera work is shocking and the mesage from the top is clearly , make a fast buck for as little output . Thought they were meant to be the #1 station , xxxpanded is currently a naughtier show lool
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2019 01:54 by ceasman.)
20-11-2019 01:43
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2019 01:43 )ceasman Wrote:  Great line up from Babestation tonight , shame they have now decided to not allow them to go naked on tv , pressume this is another bs trick so everyone goes into cam show or tip shows .

Just like when they stopped sexstaion because the internet restrictions , they HAD to . Must be different internet to the one they now push the hard toy tip goal but more recently hidden for pervcam shows on Bounce.

just be honest for once , you don't want to give anything to the caller , you want the caller to pay the bills and get nothing but you would ideally like the cammer to come in too and pay double the ammount at the expense of the callers entertainment !! Cake and eat it springs to mind

The girls are great and are trying to do the best they can but the camera work is shocking and the mesage from the top is clearly , make a fast buck for as little output . Thought they were meant to be the #1 station , xxxpanded is currently a naughtier show lool

Do you really think that they would do anything that didn't con the punters into paying more for less?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
20-11-2019 15:40
ceasman Offline
Banned

(20-11-2019 15:40 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(20-11-2019 01:43 )ceasman Wrote:  Great line up from Babestation tonight , shame they have now decided to not allow them to go naked on tv , pressume this is another bs trick so everyone goes into cam show or tip shows .

Do you really think that they would do anything that didn't con the punters into paying more for less?

Seems to have worked out really well for them right now lol
20-11-2019 16:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV