Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(11-11-2019 16:50 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  There’s such a wide range of performers on S66 these days, from the hyperactive, like Arura (it is fucking difficult to cap that girl, let me tell you!), to sloths like Chloe “The Chair” Ayling. Maybe they need a channel coach.

From what i saw of Arura Last night i was disappointed even had a sweater on at one point and just laid there no movement at all,but totally agree with you on Chloe she is boring as hell to watch
11-11-2019 17:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2019 16:50 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  There’s such a wide range of performers on S66 these days, from the hyperactive, like Arura (it is fucking difficult to cap that girl, let me tell you!), to sloths like Chloe “The Chair” Ayling. Maybe they need a channel coach.
gallerys66 has remarked that they allow the girls to decide the nature of their performances (within regulations)
I haven't read through Ayling's threads here or in the Firestorm chat but I assume that she must have her supporters.
11-11-2019 23:46
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

well maybe the powers that be at s66tv should insist on an higher level of performance{within regulations] watching somebody sat in a chair for hours on end especially on nights does not equate to night time adult viewing,so what if a babe looks stunning if there's very little movement on offer to keep the viewer watching
12-11-2019 00:30
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

I don't know if there is a thread for what I am about to ask so I'll just ask here. I was wondering what the process is if I sign up to vuecall to call S66, I am from outside the UK and I think it would be cheaper for me to call this way instead of just from my mobile.

Do I create an account, put the credits onto said account and then it syncs to my chosen phone number so charges my vuecall account instead of my phone credit ?

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
12-11-2019 01:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I wondered about the mechanics.
The Vuecall mechanism and the 'Start call on PC' must've started in the last few weeks but it's incomprehensible to me. I last phoned a year or more ago and I just rang on the landline. Whenever I've got to create an account and a password and jump through hoops like a secretary I just lose interest.
If your interested in persuing it then I suggest that you create a free account, log in and then raise sufficient credit to ask in the S66 chat and one of the contributors will explain the procedure to you. gallerys66 might say something too. Be sure to come back here and tell us how you got on.
BTW there might be something about this sort of thing in the Tech Zone part of this forum. That's in all other subjects at the bottom.
12-11-2019 13:38
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(12-11-2019 13:38 )Chrisst Wrote:  I wondered about the mechanics.
The Vuecall mechanism and the 'Start call on PC' must've started in the last few weeks but it's incomprehensible to me. I last phoned a year or more ago and I just rang on the landline. Whenever I've got to create an account and a password and jump through hoops like a secretary I just lose interest.
If your interested in persuing it then I suggest that you create a free account, log in and then raise sufficient credit to ask in the S66 chat and one of the contributors will explain the procedure to you. gallerys66 might say something too. Be sure to come back here and tell us how you got on.
BTW there might be something about this sort of thing in the Tech Zone part of this forum. That's in all other subjects at the bottom.

This.
12-11-2019 14:42
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2019 13:38 )Chrisst Wrote:  I wondered about the mechanics.

I only use VUE call and I use a landline, its just buying credits from the 66 web site then calling the number on the web next to the girl rather than the one advertised on the TV, it works out cheaper.....its all very easy

'Start call on PC' is easy too again use the VUE credits and click the button, from experience I don't think it is as good as the landline as the sound seems a bit more distorted and hollow, while when I tried it in tandem with cam once it all crashed ....
12-11-2019 20:14
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2019 01:55 )Stemmw Wrote:  I don't know if there is a thread for what I am about to ask so I'll just ask here. I was wondering what the process is if I sign up to vuecall to call S66, I am from outside the UK and I think it would be cheaper for me to call this way instead of just from my mobile.

Do I create an account, put the credits onto said account and then it syncs to my chosen phone number so charges my vuecall account instead of my phone credit ?

As said
Log on to web site
Create an account
Buy credits via credit or debit card
When wanting to call a girl log on to site and the use numbers there for her not TV
Then call on mobile or landline
All cheaper...easy
12-11-2019 20:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Oh yes! Charley Green & India Asia both on tonight unleashing their magnificent big natural breasts HeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
13-11-2019 00:58
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

Huh WTF you just had one last night Big Laugh this channel doesn't have a clue what is happening most of the time with the schedule / guide being an example Rolleyes [Image: Screenshot-20191113-153740.jpg]

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
13-11-2019 16:41