Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Maxie Rhoads so called nightshows are worse than some of the womens tease shows now at this stage.
Even though she does the full night.

She just has no interest to move about what so ever & seems to have gone the way of deciding of to keep her clothes on for most of her nightshow shift with just showing her tits here & there then back to putting them away again.

Talk about boring vewing.
11-11-2019 00:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another dull tame one from Studio 66.

AKA Lara Croft
11-11-2019 01:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-11-2019 00:07 )Taon777 Wrote:  Maxie Rhoads so called nightshows are worse than some of the womens tease shows now at this stage.

She just has no interest to move about what so ever & seems to have gone the way of deciding of to keep her clothes on for most of her nightshow shift with just showing her tits here & there then back to putting them away again.

Well if Maxie’s callers don’t want her to move or keep her clothes on, then that’s what Maxie does. Maxie has to generate calls otherwise s66 will get rid of her.

If you want Maxie to move or do more than get her boobs out...call her

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2019 01:27
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Im well aware these women need to be getting phones calls who doesn't know that.

But your in denial if you don't agree that Maxie's nightshow performance levels since coming to this channel are way worse than the effort she used put in on her nightshows on Babestation a year ago.

Maxie used to be often be in just her thong along with getting oiled up.
With also her doing POV shows.

But since she joined Studio 66 again for nightshows she as i said chooses to do fuck all on this channel her performances are not getting better.

As we all know its the Studio 66 mentality which is do next to nothing on this channels nightshows..

But go ahead defend these lame nightshows that are displayed often along with you having no problem with them.
11-11-2019 02:15
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Totally agree with the above post Maxie is a stunning woman but ever so boring to watch.just looking stunning does not constitute a good performance
11-11-2019 05:01
sargonofakkad Offline
Banned

Alexa copying that stupid Preeti hairstyle, jesus christ...
11-11-2019 05:33
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(11-11-2019 01:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(11-11-2019 00:07 )Taon777 Wrote:  Maxie Rhoads so called nightshows are worse than some of the womens tease shows now at this stage.

Well if Maxie’s callers don’t want her to move or keep her clothes on, then that’s what Maxie does. Maxie has to generate calls otherwise s66 will get rid of her.

If you want Maxie to move or do more than get her boobs out...call her

Rammy, why is this your standard reply to every shit performance on S66? Some girls are just poor performers and going through the motions.
11-11-2019 14:13
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah don't know what has happened to her she was great on BS but has gone downhill from there i was looking forward to it when she signed with S66 but have been very disappointed i hardly even watch her now i just switch over when i see her on S66 in saying that she did go downhill in her last couple stints with BS when she stopped getting naked so really she continued her form from there.

Maybe going to XP would of been better for her i know you can't do nothing on XP but it might of helped her pick up the form she lost that's what XP are good at doing.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 14:45 by Kingsmind.)
11-11-2019 14:42
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

I used to be a big diehard s66tv fan thought it was the best channel around
long gone have the days when i would record all their shows regardless of who was on{recorded for my own pleasure}but i find these days i can no longer defend the indefendable,and after what i saw last night there was nothing to change my mind,what might help is if s66tv actually got rid of those stupid chairs and let the babes move around and try and put on a show that might be of interest
11-11-2019 16:40
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

There’s such a wide range of performers on S66 these days, from the hyperactive, like Arura (it is fucking difficult to cap that girl, let me tell you!), to sloths like Chloe “The Chair” Ayling. Maybe they need a channel coach.
11-11-2019 16:50