Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Hey ive been after that job all year snookered.... im willing to tag team with you on this Wink

I miss Amber Coen
29-10-2019 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2019 21:43 )snookered Wrote:  I volunteer to be the cameraman laugh
You will have to be vetted first to gauge the level of your cropping and panic stricken camera moving skills snooks!Big LaughBig LaughBounce Skills that seem to be a pre requisite for getting the gig these days!!
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2019 21:49 by hornball.)
29-10-2019 21:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Can anyone confirm that all the Vibratoy buttons that we've seen so far on the 66 site (set in anticipation of our being able to shock the babe's girly bits shortly Tongue) are in a different position to where they are at BS? I've only seen one firmly behind a perv wall so far.

IMO, unless the Vibra button is wrestled from being only there and is duplicated alongside (the finally functional) tipping one on the babes' fta streams, the pink plastic thing itself will I fear only make matters worse as regards inspirational shows at 66. I've always supported pervcams need to be on the shows (it is great when used as paid close up view to the teasing full body angle on main) but when its made the be all and end all of the services it threatens more than it offers in continued salvation I think. 

Vibratoy's introduction, or at least the way we can all imagine 66 will be using it, threatens to make the very worst aspects of pervcam come racing to the fore again on their webshows. We can only pray they have other style shows in mind for lovesense than just ones that drill a babe to her bed all day with it, legs akimbo, diddling maybe but otherwise unmoving, lethargic, stationary and dull ... and worse with only her head on view on the main stream. Yuk! Hope they have something up their (wizard's) sleeves for this! Big Laugh Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2019 22:08 by ShandyHand.)
29-10-2019 22:08
Didokan Offline
Senior Poster

guys , the channels are going so ugly , and, still you guys chatting about what you hope and dreamBounceBounce
29-10-2019 22:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

It's called looking on the bright side till proved right. We can't all be nihilistic buggers all the time. laugh

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2019 22:18 by ShandyHand.)
29-10-2019 22:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-10-2019 21:46 )Stemmw Wrote:  Ditto that, I think between the 2 of us we could save S66, get some long roaming sessions going and drag the cameras to the shower for some soapy action with Lola Tongue

I think I would have to let you do the job when Lola is on while I take on the producer role Wink

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2019 22:20 by Snooks.)
29-10-2019 22:20
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

My fear, like you Shandyhand, with the introduction of the vibratoy is that there will only be top halves or heads on view. In fact I think its 100% guaranteed unfortunately, unless S66 drastically change their attitude overnight (NEVER going to happen).
They are skittish and shit themselves if a girl slides her panties down so a sex toy between her legs will mean its only heads and top halves Sad

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
29-10-2019 22:26
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(29-10-2019 22:20 )snookered Wrote:  
(29-10-2019 21:46 )Stemmw Wrote:  Ditto that, I think between the 2 of us we could save S66, get some long roaming sessions going and drag the cameras to the shower for some soapy action with Lola Tongue

I think I would have to let you do the job when Lola is on while I take on the producer role Wink

Is "producer role" a euphemism for spanking the monkey ? laugh

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
29-10-2019 22:28
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2019 22:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Can anyone confirm that all the Vibratoy buttons that we've seen so far on the 66 site (set in anticipation of our being able to shock the babe's girly bits shortly Tongue) are in a different position to where they are at BS? I've only seen one firmly behind a perv wall so far.

IMO, unless the Vibra button is wrestled from being only there and is duplicated alongside (the finally functional) tipping one on the babes' fta streams, the pink plastic thing itself will I fear only make matters worse as regards inspirational shows at 66. I've always supported pervcams need to be on the shows (it is great when used as paid close up view to the teasing full body angle on main) but when its made the be all and end all of the services it threatens more than it offers in continued salvation I think. 

Vibratoy's introduction, or at least the way we can all imagine 66 will be using it, threatens to make the very worst aspects of pervcam come racing to the fore again on their webshows. We can only pray they have other style shows in mind for lovesense than just ones that drill a babe to her bed all day with it, legs akimbo, diddling maybe but otherwise unmoving, lethargic, stationary and dull ... and worse with only her head on view on the main stream. Yuk! Hope they have something up their (wizard's) sleeves for this! Big Laugh Rolleyes

What a way to highlight the malaise of these channels now!! Be exactly the same as BS (and as worthy of the title)
30-10-2019 00:22
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Another fucking shambles from S66. Jenny was doing a tease your so she spends about 30 minutes on a main channel. Reed is supposed to be doing a 3 hour night show, 20 minutes on a min channel. We now have Maxie stuck in a quarter box on Channel 912.
Do the girls even realise what is going on. If you have 3 TV channels fucking use them properly. Who is going to phone a girl when she is stuck in a quarter box so you can't see what she is doing.
30-10-2019 00:25