Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

arthree Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
Woah Surprised A new peak for Evelyn? I need a lie down...
21-10-2019 22:09
Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

Wow. A nice surprise. Thank you for the tease, Evelyn. And a big thank you to all the tippers that made it such fun. Cheers.

21-10-2019 22:32
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

And i missed all of it again Sad

I miss Amber Coen
21-10-2019 22:43
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2019 22:43 )goatman222 Wrote:  And i missed all of it again Sad

The two hour boob tease certainly seemed to come out of nowhere, and was amazing of course.

...but maybe not quite as amazing as it'll be next time, should the mood take her Smile
21-10-2019 23:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

Last friday and yesterdays shows were complete opposites. Yesterday's 2 hour repeated boob and nipple flashes to the main cam was outstanding and leaves us longing for more.

Friday's show was bland but we know that it can't be fantastic every time so events like yesterday are welcome and I wish happened more often. We can't all afford pervcam for long periods so 'free' goodies like yesterday are an excellent way to please her fan base.

We saw exposed boobs with face yesterday so vids on here next?? (fingers crossed).
22-10-2019 13:13
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Update:

Evelyn has cancelled her return to Ukraine next month because of travel issues. She will work Monday 28th Oct, expects to be away Thurs 31st Oct, and then will be back Monday 4th Nov.
24-10-2019 18:46
Starblade Offline
:|

E: who wants my top off? he he
*tip, tip, tip*
E: Takes top off and spends the rest of the show showing just shoulders and head.

It was looking good earlier and then bang - it came to a sudden halt. There seemed to be a lot of drama on the phone today. Huh Huh

24-10-2019 22:13
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

Her bare shoulders are lovely though Tongue

If I can give her the benefit of the doubt, there were a few things going on that may have distracted, or even put her off teasing to the same level as an hour or so before.

Still a good final three hours overall though, if a little uneven due to some overly serious looking phone-calls.
Most disappointing aspect for me? The dismal grey walls behind her!
24-10-2019 23:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

27-10-2019 00:41
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2019 23:57 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  ... a little uneven due to some overly serious looking phone-calls.

I agree (and I should perhaps explain the Journey post!). Seems to me this last show illustrated just how interconnected and feeding off each other calls, tips, perv and chat in general are when a babe tries to balance all for in unison into one cohesive overall show. (Eve is to be praised for trying this new most welcome variation.) Also how dependent the babes visual performance is on the ebb and flow of those things. No better show for proving this point that I can remember.

I thought I'd go over what I viewed as moments of interest in Thursday's show to highlight this. Both shows seemed to follow a similar format in that there was very little pervcam (almost none iirc) until quite late in the show, which is unusual. No early backstage show either. For Thursday, here's some things I noticed with approximate timestamps:
  • 7PM - the cam comes out for the first time all show. I think Evelyn might've typed something like "OK boys, time for a different type of show" on her pervchat at this point, but I may be mixing that up with Monday
  • 7:20-8:50ish - most of the tipping took place during this period. Lots of good nipslips, great eye contact. Face is really key at times
  • 8:20ish - a great segment for a handful of minutes with a decent number of nipslips. Got loads of tips here, the whole chatbox was essentially nothing but tips (see below)
  • 8:50ish - She got what looked like a serious call (as I believe was alluded to in previous posts). Tone of the show shifted quite a bit and tips dried up for a while. Obv none of my business what the call was about, but it was noticeable
  • 9:45ish - Evelyn typed out the message Starblade mentioned in his post. Got 3 or 4 generous tips, but didn't do much with it.

[Image: 512lgV0l.jpg]

The :o face that inspired dances' avatar was pretty funny too. Best reaction I've seen since the green dress show.

I thought both of these shows were very fun to watch, and the fashion with which Evelyn led the way ("different type of show boys") was good to see. Monday was a good to great 2 hours and Thursday excellent for a solid 90 minutes or so.

I have no idea if this type of performance focused more on the main feed with less priority given to the pervcam, and a more viewer-friendly show is viable. But I think it could be with more consistency sticking with it. Hopefully shows like this could inspire others to join in on tipping - maybe S66's new feature of displaying tips in the free chatbox could help too. Add to that the possible changes that are coming. The lovense vibratoys are supposed to be on their way, which obviously could dramatically change the shows in either direction. I could be incorrect, but imo that only increases the number of tippers who are less interested in the pervcam though. The channels should be looking for any which way possible to encourage tip-based performance (well, except for scamming Rolleyes ) going forward.

In short, don't stop believing! And always wear protection Big Grin

[Image: zHCevWU.gif]
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2019 12:21 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
27-10-2019 11:52
Thread Closed