Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Did Maxie make it on to a single screen channel at all last night?? I couldn't be arsed waiting to see!!
23-10-2019 11:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2019 20:56 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(22-10-2019 20:42 )hornball Wrote:  I trust Cathy has negotiated a single screen appearance, and that someone has made her aware of the multi screen promo channel, to ensure she stays well clear of it!

I hope she has enough 'pulling power' to bring others along with her to S66!

I hope she has enough pulling power to wake the crew up so they can help the babes put on good shows with consistent and good camera work where they trust the babes and not get scared shitless every time a woman starts to slip down her panties bladewave
Conserve some breath would be my advice on that score!
23-10-2019 11:20
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2019 08:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  I would say I don't thin Phil or Cathy would even attempt to take over St66. I don't know how badly burned they got when RLC went under but I certainly wouldn't think they would express an interest in buying out the current owners of this channel given it's current state.

I would agree it needs a fresh face at the helm of the whole shebang, but I would think whatever the price tag the current owners have on the business it would take someone with a clear vision/conscience an a whole lot of cash to spend, with a view to overhauling the whole set up.

The magazine thing I completely agree with. I think it was a venture thst burned a pretty deep deep hole in St66's spending. It could have done without thr launch parties, but at the same had it been produced more with featuring the girls themselves being featured, it might have worked better. How it is clawing back any losses the magazine has left is clearly borne out by the level of presentation on screen.

I still can't work out what the fault was with RLC that ultimately lead to its' demise, when you think of those channels that lasted way beyond its collapse!! Look at the day/night line up(s) it had! There was rarely - and virtually never since - a roster of girls (and more women than since too) that reached such heights!! The sets?? - a class apart in comparison!!
23-10-2019 11:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(23-10-2019 11:33 )hornball Wrote:  I still can't work out what the fault was with RLC that ultimately lead to its' demise, when you think of those channels that lasted way beyond its collapse!! Look at the day/night line up(s) it had! There was rarely - and virtually never since - a roster of girls (and more women than since too) that reached such heights!! The sets?? - a class apart in comparison!!

Basically they had a falling out with playboy TV who they rented there sky channels off over money, playboy felt RLC had not passed on the full percentage of money owed, so basically boardroom politics saw playboy refuse to renew it's contract and that was it off sky they went, you are correct it was a very successful show, at the high of its powers it was clear number 2 show getting near to be in earnings and making miles more money than 66, simply of the rlc management had made some different choices then I am sure they would still be going today, after TV ended they went web only but that was only ment to be short them with them looking to get on a tvx sky channel they nearly did it but lost in a bidding war with 66 info direct from people running rlc after 66 came in late with what I was told was silly money, it became 66 4 channel in the day time that they never used for anything other than showing what was on one of there other channels, with no chance to get back on TV for at least another 12 months due to all the contracts being taken , the Barry's got two good offers one for the brand and one the webshow, so they sold and that for me is the end of rlc as I feel the true show ended the day it left Bristol,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-10-2019 12:03
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

Are they in the shit? Jen Jade and Clare R both gone today.
23-10-2019 14:40
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2019 14:40 )interzone Wrote:  Are they in the shit? Jen Jade and Clare R both gone today.

As in left the channel completely?? Christ given how often both were on, that leaves next to nobody in their wake!! It is incredible to me that S66 has gone from multi channel (3/4 channels wasn't it not so long ago??) to 2 today! Yes it is two, as the promo is not even worth a mention!! I can't see JJ lasting much longer! Surely she would have many other options, with channels falling over themselves to sign her up!! On the other hand, there aren't so many alternatives now that I think about it! BS and XTV = that is it!
23-10-2019 14:57
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I doubt very much - by the way - that any of the current daytime girls will be willing to make the switch to nights
23-10-2019 15:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-10-2019 14:40 )interzone Wrote:  Are they in the shit? Jen Jade and Clare R both gone today.

Don't think so, given s66 have got Charley Green, Cathy Barry making their s66 nights debuts this week & Holly Gibbons is joining S66 Daytime on Saturday. Plus Laura Laine is going to be working more behind the scenes on s66 including looking for new s66 babes she's said on an Instagram story recently. Also Anastasia Doll recently debuted on s66. So that's 4 in (3 nightbabes & 1 daybabe) & 2 out in total

Plus Nikita Caslida was on s66 cams so looks like she's joined s66 too

Plus Clare has been wanting to leave the shows for a long time & at one point did leave the shows altogether but ended up returning to s66. Plus Jennifer hasn't been on for ages before she returned to s66 & has only been on sporadically when she did return.

For me it's just the latest babeshow merry go round & this time it's s66's turn for the merry go round

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2019 15:55 by Rammyrascal.)
23-10-2019 15:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

honestly its the shake up thats been long over due, the last time they really changed there night rota was when rlc tv show ended years ago,
i am not surprised Jenn has gone injury did for her, as for Clare thats the 4th time shes left 66 i wonder if it will last this time or weather she will be back when starts to miss the money again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-10-2019 16:01
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

Fuck, if Charley G and Cathy Barry is s66's idea of a shake up then I hope they do go bust.

Can't see Ana Doll being regular, she's based overseas I think.
23-10-2019 16:07