babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(20-10-2019 13:37 )ceasman Wrote:  lots of great pussy shots Ric not missing any of the action.......

Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

Correct , wasn't any of the action , he missed ALL of the action , donut !!!

As usual Winsaw watching a different show to everyone else.

Who is this Ric android he was talking to by the way?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
20-10-2019 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ can u not quote him please mate as then I see his sad hateful posts ,
I really feel sorry for him as he's still wasting his time and money on a show he hates, long time since I had seen one of his posts hope he had moved on,
Billyboy I respect you got having it about you to cancel when you didn't like what u where seeing but I would ask u not to beleive his propaganda , bsx is really not bad, please go look at my Twitter to see all the pics from the shows u have not seen and you will see what he says is just not true, he says things don't happen but I have the caps to prove they do, I would say watch a show and see for yourself if it's better than when you last watched, it's never going to be hard core if u want that then watch the web tip goal shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2019 20:20 by winsaw.)
20-10-2019 20:19
ceasman Offline
Banned

(20-10-2019 20:19 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ can u not quote him please mate as then I see his sad hateful posts ,
I really feel sorry for him as he's still wasting his time and money on a show he hates, long time since I had seen one of his posts hope he had moved on,
Billyboy I respect you got having it about you to cancel when you didn't like what u where seeing but I would ask u not to beleive his propaganda , bsx is really not bad, please go look at my Twitter to see all the pics from the shows u have not seen and you will see what he says is just not true, he says things don't happen but I have the caps to prove they do, I would say watch a show and see for yourself if it's better than when you last watched, it's never going to be hard core if u want that then watch the web tip goal shows

He'll soon start to ignore you too billy , the reason he says look at his posts are because he thinks that one or two screenshots usually of the MOST explicit few seconds in the shows paint an accurate portrayal of the show, it's actually the total opposite and is kind of like saying "this is as good as it got again" but don't think he has the capacity to realise that , he is the only one peddling propaganda.

Most of the people that post about bsx point out how poor it is, it's a shame he can't grow some balls and pass on the negative feedback to Ric instead of just sucking up to him so that he gets a little inside info .
20-10-2019 20:27
winsaw Offline

Sunday was the lovely Imogen, she was very good naked from.the off , showing off her very pretty pussy in a number of different positions, she had a cameraman so we got some nice close ups of her pussy, she did a new position on her side with one leg rased gave a great view off her pussy, happy throughout lots of energy a very good show,

21-10-2019 10:19
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

I saw Alicia Sweets on the webshow and she said she's been booked for BSX next month, so that makes her a new addition as she hasn't been on before that I know of.
21-10-2019 12:10
winsaw Offline

^^ yep would be her first bsx show, just a shame she will not allow even boobs out caps on twitter due to her family and children may see, so hopefully it's only a midweek show or a bit of a lost weekend show for me,

21-10-2019 12:17
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(20-10-2019 20:19 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ can u not quote him please mate as then I see his sad hateful posts ,

Never read so much crap in my life. I stopped paying for the Ric/Winsaw shows a while ago and will not part with a single penny until i see some honest reviewers giving it the thumbs up.
The shows are a shadow of how they used to be, not because of tightening of the rules, but because of the incompetent and cowardly ptoducer making them.
If Winsaw is happy with the poor excuses for shows that are served up, then good for him, but i wouldn't recomend paying for this crap until Ric either leaves or is removed due to collapsing revenue or the fact that none of the girls want to work with him.
21-10-2019 14:53
winsaw Offline

^^ it's not the Ric/winsaw show nothing to do with me what's on screen I am just an impartial observer who rights a fair review on what I see,
Two things these no drop in review happening and every girl who works on bsx love working with Ric, they all know how good he is at making them look amazing and helping them give there best possible show within the tough rules,

21-10-2019 17:22
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

This thread is rapidly deteriorating into a frustrating, irritating and increasingly entrenched squabble. There appears to be no constructive criticism allowed anymore, you are either anti Ric Porter and think he is is destroying BSX single handedly( abetted by his co-conspiritor) or you think BSX has a near perfect producer/cameraman and pretty much every show(except for the BBW ones) is really enjoyable probably as good as it can be as reflected by the regular reviews.

I am sure from personal experience that I have not( and I would guess others) posted because I (they) didn't want to get sucked in. I agree with neither view and think there should be room for reasoned criticism and without it this thread seems to me pointless.
21-10-2019 21:38
ceasman Offline
Banned

(21-10-2019 17:22 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ it's not the Ric/winsaw show nothing to do with me what's on screen I am just an impartial observer who rights a fair review on what I see, Big LaughBig Laugh
Two things these no drop in review happening and every girl who works on bsx love working with Ric, (well based on how frustrated Sahara gets with him and some others that I won't name as unfair to them) BounceBounceBounceBounce
they all know how good he is at making them look amazing and helping them give there best possible show within the tough rules Big LaughBounceBig LaughBounce his rules are stricter than anyone else's, you even comment on pussy rubbing during the week in show but NEVER mention on here why Ric bottles showing it . Please someone quote this comment as would be interesting to see what Mrs Ric has to say about his blatant bias and clearly non impartial reviews . Wait a sec, he'll just bury his head and refuse to respond , shame there isn't a baby emoji on here !!!
21-10-2019 22:12

babestation xtra