Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
Wow lots of deep analytical study and comment for what is really an onanists forum.

Sometimes the product is good with fair shares for all, sometimes it's poor and dictated by a minority. What I will agree with is the fact that why is the pervcam still using such a poor quality camera. In this world of HD is it too difficult to setup a decent resolution camera for our perving pleasure? It's surely not that difficult as can be seen on many other cam sites.

I'll repeat myself. Sometimes it's good viewing sometimes it's not but it ISN'T compulsory.
Happy w**king
11-10-2019 18:13
Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

@nottooold

a) Q's original post was to do with Evelyn and Sugar daddy's attitude towards others - on and off the screen -- and not solely about Evelyn giving the middle finger. So my post was relevant.

b) Did you see 100% that MuffMuncher insulted Evelyn? Or was it gonnacum/sugar daddy rudely defending his own interests in chat as he often does?

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 20:08 by Starblade.)
11-10-2019 18:28
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Sorry mate but your item may have been relevant to what quiquems wrote as you say, but it had nothing to do with the item to which you attached it.

Yes, I saw the original chat from MuffMuncher, and although I cannot remember the details now, as I didn't think it would result in a debate some time later, I do recall thinking that it was insulting and inaccurate. Nobody is defending gonnacum here. Others who defend the middle finger use may recall the comment that was made.

I think that it is reasonable, in an adult show, for one of the girls to openly demonstrate how she feels when she is insulted. Or do you believe that it is OK to tell lies and insult the girls etc and they have no right to respond?
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 21:34 by nottooold.)
11-10-2019 19:01
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Just got home and i saw about 20 seconds of evelyn Sad she looked amazing though

I miss Amber Coen
14-10-2019 22:02
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

So have I but I didn’t see her at all. It’s a load of bollocks that we aren’t allowed to see recordings of her webshows. I hardly ever see her anymore it’s really annoying annoyed
14-10-2019 22:45
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

I agree with the frustration. I'm unable to watch the day feed due to work but luckily know of a place where the dayshow/webonlyshow elements are sometimes made available by those with the time and the technical ability.Pervcam and backstage cam shows are not allowed because that is the crux of evelyn's income.

The free-to-air element of evelyn's shows are available to anyone with an internet connection so its crazy that us here with an increased attraction to this woman are not allowed to share her 'free' shows here amongst ourselves. We are not interested in making them widely available but only wish to spend 'private' time admiring her(ahem).

Before anyone says that you're not allowed to record any shows then I refer you to 90% of the internet. Surely here we can have a bit of leeway as we go above the norm in showing appreciation.
Happy w*nking!
15-10-2019 12:22
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I fully understand the desires of so many fans to have recordings of Evelyn's online-only shows available to us, but there is one major problem with this.

Evelyn gives us some pretty erotic nude and nearly nude shows encouraged by requests and tipping from our friends like dancesonthesand. However, if she becomes aware that recordings of these segments remain available elsewhere on the net for others to see, she will simply stop making any more of these very revealing performances. It is the fact that no-one is supposed to record and upload them, that allows these shows to happen in the first place.

So if it becomes obvious that these recordings can be viewed by anyone, then this will put an end altogether to what we want to see. There will be no very erotic shows worth recording any more....Sad, but I think, true.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2019 16:58 by nottooold.)
15-10-2019 16:57
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

What’s poor about Evelyn is her attitude towards this when other girls don’t seem to have a problem with their shows being recorded and posted
15-10-2019 18:32
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(15-10-2019 18:32 )Bantams Wrote:  What’s poor about Evelyn is her attitude towards this when other girls don’t seem to have a problem with their shows being recorded and posted

Could be she's just a little more savvy than most of the others Tongue
If anything, she's missing a trick not monetizing her old shows.

I might actually consider S66's VIP thingy if there were such an archive to nose about in, or at the very least a chance to check out the most recent show I'd missed.
15-10-2019 22:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Just seen an admin notice on another babeshow forum explaining that the site has been down for the last couple of days because they were removing Evelyn's S66 caps and videos due to a copyright complaint.
16-10-2019 14:41
Thread Closed