RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
[Image: image-247C_5DA49958.jpg]

As the Churchill dog would say 'Oh Yes'

14-10-2019 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Sadly having cammed with her before at BS I am less than impressed with the signing by S66.
14-10-2019 17:04
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

I see no one is commenting much on Cali's again glorified dayshow which happened again last night.

I guess most people could not be bothered to even talk about that nonsense at this stage.

The fact that Studio 66 is leaving Cali who has be doing nightshows for years & then comes along & decides she will never take off her clothes again but she will do nightshows.

Studio 66 should be ashamed of themselfs for leaving this fucking woman just flat out taking the piss with her next to useless nightshow performance levels i mean its a damn dayshow with just underwear which is what happens with Cali's nightshow & she never is taking them off.

An other great example Geordie Darby has been gone for nearly a year from the nightshows but has been back last week & guess what the woman has no problems getting naked again

This madness with Cali on nights seems to be not ending christ stick with dayshows where you can do fuck all the whole shift please.

Imagine this going on 5 years ago or hell even way less than that with this total no interest & disregard in doing of what is expected on a nightshow you know women taking their clothes off & actually moving about on nights it would'nt be excepted back then.

Goes to show the state of what the nightshows have turned into.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2019 18:09 by Taon777.)
14-10-2019 17:32
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

If no one called her or cammed with Cali she would not be asked to do the night shows. I saw lots of good comments about her (and some bad) on the chat boxes last night, so I assume that she still has people wanting to interact with her. I personally don't, but others do so good luck to her and them.

I know that the non-nude night shows is a big issue for many people, but there has to be room in the world for different kind of shows to cater for different people. There are no rules on what a girl should wear on a night show, just like no rules on what can be discussed, so as non-appealing as a girl sitting fully dressed on a night show discussing the weather may be, if people want to pay for it, then the show goes on!

I personally was annoyed with Georgie for putting pants on and moving out of view of the cam just because a caller asked to see her in a different position when I was already on cam with her. But my disappointment was short lived, as I decided to go to sleep instead!
14-10-2019 18:38
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

That is a welcome dose of perspective striker, which I applaud!! As you say, different people like - and are enticed by - different things! My issues are (stubbornly not going away it seems) the office set - it is pathetic, the new and unnecessary split screen (come on here and explain its relevance S66 if you would be so kind), and the camera cropping! As with Cali herself, I have no complaints Tongue
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2019 18:48 by hornball.)
14-10-2019 18:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^5, Hope they start Amelia out on a boring bed set Bounce

AKA Lara Croft
14-10-2019 18:50
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

You don't consider the office set to be much worse??
14-10-2019 18:56
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-10-2019 18:47 )hornball Wrote:  That is a welcome dose of perspective striker, which I applaud!! As you say, different people like - and are enticed by - different things! My issues are (stubbornly not going away it seems) the office set - it is pathetic, the new and unnecessary split screen (come on here and explain its relevance S66 if you would be so kind), and the camera cropping! As with Cali herself, I have no complaints Tongue

Always happy to be applauded Hornball. I am also full of perspectives on all sorts of useless things, so let me know if you need any more pearly words of wisdom lol.

Camera cropping is annoying yes and and I totally get why you have the issue with the split screen sillyness too.

I have to throw a spanner in the works here though and say I don't mind the office sets. I do think they are poorly used (mostly because of pervcam considerations), otherwise I can see a lot more potential for them. But my thing is I just can not stand the bed sets as I usually find them a bit boring! Lets be honest though, none of the sets are really that great.
14-10-2019 19:09
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Cali seems to have quite a following, restricted performer though she is - the chatboxes are full of arsekissing. It’s a bit like Madonna - hasn’t made a decent record in years, but the fans will keep buying whatever she puts out.

Regarding sets, put me in the anti-office camp. Beds are better, but the gold standard is the chaise longue. The performers can lie on it, sit up, clamber over it, hang off it...it’s like monkey bars for horny girls.
14-10-2019 20:02