Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Didn't they used to have more sets?
12-10-2019 17:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

So the clowns running this company can not or dont care to fix their channel 912 with it showing split screens of three womman on for days now.
12-10-2019 22:26
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(12-10-2019 22:26 )Taon777 Wrote:  So the clowns running this company can not or dont care to fix their channel 912 with it showing split screens of three womman on for days now.

Nothing to fix, it's not broken, it's exactly how they want to be displayed. We don't like it, not sure the girls like it either (i suspect people are moaning in their calls to the girls), best way is to email S66 and complain.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
12-10-2019 23:47
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-10-2019 23:47 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(12-10-2019 22:26 )Taon777 Wrote:  So the clowns running this company can not or dont care to fix their channel 912 with it showing split screens of three womman on for days now.

Nothing to fix, it's not broken, it's exactly how they want to be displayed. We don't like it, not sure the girls like it either (i suspect people are moaning in their calls to the girls), best way is to email S66 and complain.

Their inbox must be pretty full of complaints! Tongue TongueTongue Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-10-2019 09:34
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(13-10-2019 09:34 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(12-10-2019 23:47 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  

Their inbox must be pretty full of complaints! Tongue TongueTongue Big Grin

It must be all part of the Grand Plan to get everyone to watch web only and use Pervecam. They must think everyone is stupid, whilst the only stupid people are those who run S66.
13-10-2019 16:47
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Think they only see the TV channels as advertising these days for the web and not really a source of income in its self. The money is generated by the cams more than anything else so that has to be their focus.

I still prefer to call when girls on TV and am not really interested in the web only shows, but guess I am not their target customer.

Think the split screen idea is to show as much information as they can to get people to delve further onto the website etc, rather than anyone being simply satisfied with what they can see on the TV screen.
13-10-2019 18:08
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(13-10-2019 18:08 )Striker21 Wrote:  Think the split screen idea is to show as much information as they can to get people to delve further onto the website etc, rather than anyone being simply satisfied with what they can see on the TV screen.

My view on the split screen on 912 is when they had a girl on each channel and someone on the webshow the webshow girl was getting a big reduction in calls so they started using the free view channel split screen to maximise the amount of calls the girls could get, free view being the channel most likely to have more eyes on it.

S66 probably weighed up the loss in terms of poorer viewing with split screen to the gain of the girls potentially getting more calls with 2 on the free view channel.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
13-10-2019 18:56
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2019 18:56 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(13-10-2019 18:08 )Striker21 Wrote:  Think the split screen idea is to show as much information as they can to get people to delve further onto the website etc, rather than anyone being simply satisfied with what they can see on the TV screen.

My view on the split screen on 912 is when they had a girl on each channel and someone on the webshow the webshow girl was getting a big reduction in calls so they started using the free view channel split screen to maximise the amount of calls the girls could get, free view being the channel most likely to have more eyes on it.

S66 probably weighed up the loss in terms of poorer viewing with split screen to the gain of the girls potentially getting more calls with 2 on the free view channel.
Couldn't give a furry hot one what their reasoning is! When they mange to stretch to having three girls on the channels at the same time, they should give a channel over to each one of them! It happens to be lucky at the moment, but where there is no need for it. why do it?? Alexa is due in at 11pm I think. If they put her on the split screen, there will be hell to pay!!Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2019 22:40 by hornball.)
13-10-2019 22:40
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

This new split-screen thing is awful and so unfair to girls on TV. 2/3 girls will get the short end of the straw and get stuck on a split-screen channel. This could potentially cost them calls. I don't see what benefit is in using a TV channel like that is. I get that they might want you to go on the website and use pervcam etc. but when you have an unusable website with streams/cams that are regularly down, I think you should focus on having good quality service on TV. Eve, Cali and Alexa all look amazing. They deserve to be on full-screen.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2019 00:58 by CrueLLove.)
14-10-2019 00:56
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-10-2019 00:56 )CrueLLove Wrote:  This new split-screen thing is awful and so unfair to girls on TV. 2/3 girls will get the short end of the straw and get stuck on a split-screen channel. This could potentially cost them calls. I don't see what benefit is in using a TV channel like that is. I get that they might want you to go on the website and use pervcam etc. but when you have an unusable website with streams/cams that are regularly down, I think you should focus on having good quality service on TV. Eve, Cali and Alexa all look amazing. They deserve to be on full-screen.

I agree that they should have their own channels when on TV. I am getting mixed comments however in regards to less calls. I don't like calling when girls on a web only show as get to see the girl less, but seems a lot of you guys don't mind so much as me.

If the girls didn't like it that much I am sure that customer complaints would be taken more seriously as well, but I haven't heard of any girl saying she disagreed with it.

When on TV the focus is still the phones and on the web it's the cams. However the different girls prioritize the role in different ways. Most seem to prefer to be on the web though as they still get calls and do so well on the cams that they seem to give the TV more a passing glance.
14-10-2019 09:24