Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

pauldo40 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
It's a shame that Jamie feels she can't read the comments but I understand the cammers complaints. They are are asking people to pay £3 per minute for something that is often substandard so you can understand the frustration. The webcams they use are pretty useless in low light and they don't seem to have the bandwidth to cope when a lot of people are on there. They could solve the lighting issue easily by lighting the sets better for cams. If they want to use dark lighting fine, then unplug the cam and get the girl to perform to the TV audience or invest in better high res cams.

Certainly no need to have a go at the girls though, It's not their fault, it's the gallery staff and IT department. In fact the girls suffer, as people won't use the cams as much if the quality is poor and they will lose income.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2019 10:51 by pauldo40.)
15-09-2019 10:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
I’m the same, can understand why people are unhappy, but I can see why babeshow babes don’t want to read comments or interact given you’ll get people who hurl at them unpleasant abuse. Remember Maisie getting upset after one person on the s66 chatbox called her fat.

Do need to have a tough/thick skin to do nights, especially the webcam & chatbox

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2019 12:34 by Rammyrascal.)
15-09-2019 12:33
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What they should be doing in thr chat box, is having a three strikes and you're off policy and barred for a month
it doesn't matter what job you do in RL Unpleasant comments/abuse should not be tolerated
and it should be the same with the babes shows and babes & other users on the chat box

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-09-2019 12:46
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2019 12:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
I’m the same, can understand why people are unhappy, but I can see why babeshow babes don’t want to read comments or interact given you’ll get people who hurl at them unpleasant abuse. Remember Maisie getting upset after one person on the s66 chatbox called her fat.

Do need to have a tough/thick skin to do nights, especially the webcam & chatbox
You shouldn't have to have that either Rammy'! Surely the girls have the right to expect a certain basic level of respect?? We all believe we are entitled to our views - and we are - but as many of us have said, that doesn't mean abuse or snide remarks! What was thrown at Maisie was - as made clear at the time - insulting/abusive and highly damaging (if not to Maisie - I suspect she is much too strong to let ignorant comments linger long in her memory bank) then to others who may be adversely effected by such comments!
15-09-2019 14:13
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(15-09-2019 13:50 )ChristianC99 Wrote:  Every time Jamie has done a night show though she vows not to again because of the abuse, not just in the chat box, but through social media and also people upset on the phones that she will not show her boobs on TV too (she said of one of her shows that nearly every caller asked her to get them out one night and she was just fed up of saying no to them, particularly when a couple of the callers just hung up in anger). So if you want to see her boobs then wait until Monday day show and see them on cam, do not call her or complain in the chat! I think some guys have a particular view on what the night shows should be and get rather angry when it does not happen that way.

Was she fed up of the cash collected from every one of those callers asking for tits out though? I doubt it.

It's a NIGHTSHOW FFS, that traditionally means tits out, and been that way for years now. So you can't blame caller's expectations. Why don't S66 simply put something on screen saying no tits out for this babe? Afraid they wouldn't call in the first place and waste their money towards the S66 coffers? Rolleyes
15-09-2019 14:39
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I’m now visualising little icons in the corner of the screen - a red circle with a line through it over a pair of tits or a bum.
15-09-2019 14:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-09-2019 13:50 )ChristianC99 Wrote:  Every time Jamie has done a night show though she vows not to again because of the abuse, not just in the chat box, but through social media and also people upset on the phones that she will not show her boobs on TV too (she said of one of her shows that nearly every caller asked her to get them out one night and she was just fed up of saying no to them, particularly when a couple of the callers just hung up in anger). So if you want to see her boobs then wait until Monday day show and see them on cam, do not call her or complain in the chat! I think some guys have a particular view on what the night shows should be and get rather angry when it does not happen that way.

that is no argument at all, shes on a night show so she should get her boobs out end of, shes basically scamming people into calling her expecting to see her boobs before she says no, no wonder people are not happy after shes took there money for nothing in return,
if shes as much of a snowflake as everyone in this thead is making her out to be then she should not be so greedy for the night show money and stay on days where shes at the level she is happy with,
no one should get hated on but she needs to understand that by doing the shows she is shes only bringing it on her self, no one is forcing her to do nights after all,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-09-2019 15:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

A series of ponderables.........
Is it a nightshow or is it an extended tease show?
Whose responsibility is it to designate it as one or the other?
Is it down to the babe to decline the extra money and not do tease shows in nightshow hours?
Or is it down to babes when doing such shows to make it clear from the off no tits will be out?
Or is it down to the channel to make it clear the show is an extended tease show?
Or is it down to the channel not to offer the babes the nightshow hours airtime in the first place?
Is it the responsibility of the babe, the channel or both?

The problem here appears to be that nobody wants to take responsibility. Everybody seems perfectly happy to take the money and run while leaving a whole bunch of punters frustrated and underwhelmed.
Channels rake in the money from calls (cut short or not) while babes rake in the money from doing the nightshow hours.
Both parties seemingly quite happy to lament forums such as this and the comments on social media also in the light of public expectation not being met.
Where criticism is constructive it should be perceived as fair game on whatever format. Where it turns into abuse the line is crossed.

The issue here is that expectation levels determine whether or not people feel 'cheated' by the actual delivery on shows.
The waters get clouded further with things like tip goals on Babestation being met but the pledged actions not taking place afterwards.
Everyone at the channels seemimgly happy to just allow the debate as to whose fault it all was and allow allegations of a great big scam.
Take the money and laugh all the way to the bank.
Babes and channels alike.
The conclusion I draw is that nobody wants to take responsibility for anything and just let the blame game go round and round in circles while the money rolls in Rolleyesbladewave.

Depressing stuff.

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2019 16:00 by Snooks.)
15-09-2019 15:55
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(15-09-2019 14:39 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Was she fed up of the cash collected from every one of those callers asking for tits out though? I doubt it.

It's a NIGHTSHOW FFS, that traditionally means tits out, and been that way for years now. So you can't blame caller's expectations. Why don't S66 simply put something on screen saying no tits out for this babe? Afraid they wouldn't call in the first place and waste their money towards the S66 coffers? Rolleyes

C'mon Kerr, that's FAR too logical for 66, and their talent, to understand. It's an absurd situation. Jamie can't have her cake AND eat it - collecting the large sums for working a night show, but not showing anything more than normal. She's evidently a very precious little thing with the thinest of skins, and so delicate is she that even fair criticism falls on deaf ears. Tonight will - inevitably - disappoint, but, of course, she'll be better off financially, and secure in her little bubble of obliviousness. Farcical.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-09-2019 17:54
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Well folks i can bring up a more absurd thing than Jamie Jones doing her lame nightshow tonight.

Which is Cali Garcia is also doing a nightshow tonight.
Studio 66 must really like making a show of themselfs.

When you have a nightshow veteran in Cali whos new outlook when performing on nightshows is to just blatantly all out refuse to get her tits out or get naked.

We have to be asking who are odd people running this channel that are leaving & making these glorified dayshows happen on the nightshows with 2 women on the same night refusing to take their clothes off & don't want to perform at nightshow levels at all.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2019 19:16 by Taon777.)
15-09-2019 19:14