Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
This channel gets weirder by the minute.

Lola was topless and without underwear during her 10pm session, producers didn't mind, but now it's nearly 2am and she's only been topless since. No callers wanting her nude, or are the producers keeping her tamed until 3am??

AKA Lara Croft
14-09-2019 01:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(14-09-2019 01:51 )mrmann Wrote:  This channel gets weirder by the minute.

Lola was topless and without underwear during her 10pm session, producers didn't mind, but now it's nearly 2am and she's only been topless since. No callers wanting her nude, or are the producers keeping her tamed until 3am??

Indeed it's odd. I think they allowed no panties before 11 because Lola was sitting in the chair but when she went to stand up they wanted her to wear something but it seems irrational, and yes I think it's the callers, they haven't seemed very adventurous tonight, lots of good bj simulation, showing off her ass bent over to main camera, spreading her legs and pulling them over her head (I love when she takes those positions) from Lola, but hasn't quite kicked into the high gear from her yet, finishes at 4 tonight so maybe after her break someone will call and ask her to get nude

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
14-09-2019 02:01
Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

(14-09-2019 02:01 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(14-09-2019 01:51 )mrmann Wrote:  This channel gets weirder by the minute.

Indeed it's odd. I think they allowed no panties before 11 because Lola was sitting in the chair but when she went to stand up they wanted her to wear something but it seems irrational, and yes I think it's the callers, they haven't seemed very adventurous tonight, lots of good bj simulation, showing off her ass bent over to main camera, spreading her legs and pulling them over her head (I love when she takes those positions) from Lola, but hasn't quite kicked into the high gear from her yet, finishes at 4 tonight so maybe after her break someone will call and ask her to get nude
Missed Lola's show so cant really comment but Lola is a class performer personable and as raunchy as you like, also needs a real contact with callers, if she has that she glows if not she is mesmerizing.....but I do have Lolaritus.
14-09-2019 10:03
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2019 01:51 )mrmann Wrote:  This channel gets weirder by the minut's.

That seems to echo's Faye's start, at around 10pm, to her show with Charmaine. As usual, Charmaine arrives late, but hey, that's ok if Faye is allowed to perform the same
routine every time. Plenty of pussy fingering aimed at the perv cam, but on view to all. Spitting on her boobs, to simulate cum. I don't think at any time this was going out on tv, as there were three babes on top of the pecking order in the schedule before her. Normally the top ones are on tv. As soon as the show starts at around 11 pm, again not on tv, the cameraman is persistently telling Faye to adjust her lower half of her outfit and the same to Charmaine.
14-09-2019 11:09
pauldo40 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I agree with what people have said about the tameness of the shows last night. I'm also not a big fan of these darkly lit sets they keep going for lately. Makes the cam quality very poor and not worth paying for. When I saw the lineup I thought it was going to be a great night but it was very ordinary in the end, which is surprising.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2019 12:30 by pauldo40.)
14-09-2019 12:29
icy12 Offline
Banned

Is there actually any point in Cali doing a 'web show' fully clothed and being absolutely lazy...
14-09-2019 17:23
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I understand that the producers don’t want everything on screen, so there’s some motivation for viewers to look in on the Pervcam, but it’s going to a bonkers extreme to film girls exclusively from the collarbone up. It’s entirely possible (and financially viable) to let the girls show a bit of T&A and save between-the-legs stuff for Pervcam.

And I agree, there is no point in putting a performer who will absolutely not remove her clothing on a stream where girls theoretically have more freedom to do so than usual.
14-09-2019 17:40
ChristianC99 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(14-09-2019 17:40 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I understand that the producers don’t want everything on screen, so there’s some motivation for viewers to look in on the Pervcam, but it’s going to a bonkers extreme to film girls exclusively from the collarbone up. It’s entirely possible (and financially viable) to let the girls show a bit of T&A and save between-the-legs stuff for Pervcam.

And I agree, there is no point in putting a performer who will absolutely not remove her clothing on a stream where girls theoretically have more freedom to do so than usual.

Jamie Jones web-show from 10.00am to noon today was a perfect example of how you got to see her head (some of the time) and no more on the web stream, meaning you had to view her on the pervcam for anything else. It also appears that about half the cammers who said anything complained of pixelation on the video stream, so lots of wasted credits, although that is down to the studio of course and not the girl, although things did improve about half way through when she restarted the cam system following complaints and some of the earlier cammers had gone out of the cam room. Sadly the very good pervcam show (apart from the IT issues of course) was then followed by a less impressive pervcam show, when she concentrated on a couple of her callers rather than the cammers.

She is doing a night show Sunday 10.00pm to 3.00am, which will be equally as frustrating, with no chance of showing even boobs on TV, driving everything to the pervcam, which she said today she will not even read or reply to any comments on (leaving that to the camera person) so she can avoid getting distressed at comments she does not like. Now I do not agree with simply insulting the girls or making nasty personal comments, but should someone who will not even talk to the cammers or read what they say for fear of being upset be doing a night show?
14-09-2019 22:25
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

I really like Jamie as a girl on daytime and she can be fun and naughty, but if she is so sensitive to people's comments etc, then I don't think she should be doing the night show at all. Best if she just keeps within her own comfort zone and does what she is best at.

She has suffered from some trolls in months gone by and closed most social media etc down to get away from her critics, so not sure if doing the night show is that good an idea for her.
15-09-2019 08:55
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I agree that you need a tough hide to do nightshows, particularly when facing a chatbox, habitat of some very low species indeed. Beth will politely ignore the trolls; Kim J will block them quickly and without mercy. But if you let the trolls get under your skin, you’re toast.
15-09-2019 10:19