babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
For me that was one of the best nights ever in bs history, can't think of the last time there where so many shows on I wanted to see, at one point 5 shows I wanted to watch all on same time, all the girls where amazing , a classic night that will last long in the memory,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-08-2019 11:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

Can someone tell me why there is 8 girls sheduled for tonight?
28-08-2019 14:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Let's see, could be...

A gangbang of TV scissor action is on the cards?
It was meant to be a team of even dozen WAGS for a FIFA knockout but there's a bug going round?
Somebody asked the boss how many to "get in" as they were heading to the bar last night. He thought they meant for the round?
They've formed a string quartet and plan to regale us with their latest composition?
The scheduler had been inhaling again?
Producer's party - only 'go-ers' allowed?
It's how many babeshow babes it takes to change a light bulb?
They promised the government they'd end unemployment for big chested women?

Or they could just be looking to make money off TV by sticking their face on it for 5 minutes each every so often? bladewaveRolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-08-2019 16:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think there are at least 3 girls on the main screen and some off it and then some of those might fill in for the others on their breaks OR take over later on a rotation basis.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
28-08-2019 17:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(28-08-2019 14:18 )Jordanmalta Wrote:  Can someone tell me why there is 8 girls sheduled for tonight?

There have been 7-8 girls schedule every night for the last few months, ever since the webshow took off, suprise you have not noticed before,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019 17:16 by winsaw.)
28-08-2019 17:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Personal observation of the chatters/callers on these channels I have come to the following conclusions about each type.
1) The ordinary chatter: this is a person who comes on and says hello, and mostly ignored by the others at first, which isn't very friendly and is generally enthusiastic to see the girl and might call later-probably young. Can be pushed so far down the box that their original message is lost or unseen by the girl on screen.

2) The occasional chatter/caller: Usually a newbie who has seen/heard all about this and wants to see what it is all about. Sometimes however will revert to troll mode and criticise the girl for whatever reason he has in his head and in extreme cases slag the girl off. That person should be shunned immediately. Extreme chat is removed.

3) The frequent chatter/caller: On there every night or day to talk to the same girl or girls, if a day time one will probably get to know them better. Mostly harmless, however this can take over their lives and making it regular can impact on their real life, possibly running up large phone bills.

4) The Persistent chatter/caller: This is one of the worst sort-constantly asking for things to be said or done or almost demanding the girl does what they want: oil, shower, Mr.P shows, constantly nagging and asking the same question and no doubt getting up the nose of the others. The foreign ones are the worst because they don't understand, their grasp of English isn't very good and ask why their question isn't answered and keep asking it until someone puts them right.

5) The fanboy chatter/caller: Harmless? Sometimes but often takes thing to extremes by thinking the girl is his real friend and starts sending in presents, toys and other things hoping he will get the 'shout out' that many want and acknowledged by the girl for being so sweet. Probably won't think he exists unless he hears his name mentioned by the girl(one particularly annoying caller called Harry boy was name-checked all the time by daytime girl Lexie Ryder?) He will spend a lot of money calling the girl he likes-however I have seen in the past some girls open a parcel, take a quick peek and move on to the next one. If it is something to wear like underwear or a necklace this person is gutted when they don't wear it all the time. Asks the address of the girl to add to his Twitter/Instagram etc account and no doubt badger her there as well and want to be followed by her too.

6) The seasoned chatter: Usually a VIP sort. Some can be helpful to others but there are others who think they own the chat box because they've been there for so long and knew all the ropes well before anyone else. They will defend the girl(white knight style) because they have been calling/chatting with them for so long they feel that is their inalienable right but at the same time may well annoy others(as has happened with one or two of them in the past that got too big for their boots) Interestingly don't take part in any of the buzzing tending to be aloof! Uses terms of endearment like darling, sweetheart, gorgeous to describe them/or when calling them up. I would guess this is reciprocated by the girl if she likes the caller.

7) The idiot chatter: Becoming more frequent. Adds more information than he needs too, for example having your email as your signing in name and then it can be seen by anyone on the public chatbox. Another piece of genius is adding your mobile number as has happened recently(others followed) The idea is that you are hiding your real name and any real information about yourself-here they are practically advertising it-and why reveal your real name to all and sundry when the idea is to use an alias? Asks the same question usually along the lines of "will you show pussy if I call?" or "can I call you but not say anything because I have people here?"

8) The Vibratoy buzzer! Now this is a relatively new character who will vie with others to be top dog - a show-off with more money than sense and will willingly drop hundreds of pounds a night to see the girl do what he wants to see and will normally out buzz anyone, other than Mr.P, and gets praise for 'getting in there' from said Mr.P which is exactly the kind of encouragement the buzzer thrives on. When he teams up with others he will lead them in the operation of it. If he is the top buzzer now he could win a prize from some of the girls and that boosts his ego even more.

Bullying tactics are also rife and 'fights' break out, arguments ensue all because one person says or does something that they don't agree with or like - usually swearing and calling of names. Just like being back at school sometimes.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019 19:27 by GMach1.)
28-08-2019 19:24
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-08-2019 19:24 )GMach1 Wrote:  1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

9) The Obsessive Chatbox Lurker: Spends an unhealthy amount of time watching a bunch of muppets typing random stuff on a chatbox, instead of watching the hot babe on the screen above.

Wink
28-08-2019 20:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Lol Silent Majority! Yeah just a shade more self deprecation and awareness needed there GM mate. Wink

But the list is a decent one, making some good and observant points; it has more value than SM's half dismissal perhaps allows. There are some reservations I could make beyond the above though. Particularly that it is surely too defined/split and not split enough at the same time... if you see what mean. There would be SOOO much cross over of these numbered departments in actuality. Some kind of ven diagram would be required if this were a better psychological breakdown or analysis. But hey who's got time for even as much as GM did here, let alone a thesis on the subject. It's bad enough trying to get a handle on what's in the head of half naked ladies let alone what the guys wanting them are about in their interactions on the periphery!

I think the subject is a worthy one however because to have a better understanding of what really works on a babeshow you have to at least look to get to know the guys that are keeping them afloat. That group is not all on chat (or on here) by any means but enough are to make these places worthy of keeping an eye on.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019 21:10 by ShandyHand.)
28-08-2019 21:08
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(28-08-2019 19:24 )GMach1 Wrote:  Bullying tactics are also rife and 'fights' break out, arguments ensue all because one person says or does something that they don't agree with or like - usually swearing and calling of names. Just like being back at school sometimes.

Wink...and the difference between this and a forum is....?
Answers on a postcard please.....

(...heads in general direction of the coat hooks....)
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019 21:29 by M-L-L.)
28-08-2019 21:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

As I said it is merely an observation and I do look at the girl, but I marvel sometimes at the way these people want to have various kinds of sex "oh yeah, I'd do her alright!" well they say that and other things but let's face it you'd be a pussycat if you actually met the girl. It's all bravado of the worst kind. As to the difference between that and a forum, well I could write a detailed thesis on that Big Grin

28-08-2019 22:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV