Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Not sure why Sophie needs the tit tape!
Good to see Millie Fenton given another tease hour or so. She could be a fixture sooner or later. Marina looks nice tonight.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-08-2019 22:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

As has been said often times now Sophie Reade is a completely boring performer.

After we get over she decided to show her tits with it taking half a year.

We now can see her nightshows consist of her basically doing really what she would do on the dayshow which is sit down all night & have no fucking interest to actually do a sexy nightshow performance.

I mean just look now its a dayshow level performance with less clothes on herself.
26-08-2019 23:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Sophie IS a good looking girl, but Christ she's dull to watch. And, TBH, whatever 'issue' she went through before (that only Winsaw is privy to) I could honestly care less. I don't want to sound nasty, but unless we ALL get to know about it it should NEVER be mentioned. She's a woeful night girl, regardless.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-08-2019 23:24
Pspotter Offline
Master Poster

Of course I fully agree with the above two comments Big Grin

The praise she gets on her own thread is quite frankly baffling.

She's put on two good night shows, that's it, her other appearances have been dull as dishwater, sat in a chair 99% of the time with very little movement.

Yet just because she shows her tits and gets naked from time to time people class her as "good", she's not good when she's sitting in a chair constantly.

She should go back to daytime for a bit, nights are clearly not for her at this moment in time.
26-08-2019 23:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

That tape she's got on is just asking to be rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppped offBig Grin

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-08-2019 23:55
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hooray! She finally removed the tape and is on the floor leaning back against the chair so perhaps we might get some sort of a show now? Smile

27-08-2019 00:15
FanofCamilla Online
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

So Clare has not bothered turning up for another shift then? Must be nice to not need the money!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
27-08-2019 00:29
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Re a show...nope same old chair nonsense but at least you can see her Sophie's tits properly. Disappointing though, just when you think she is getting better...ah well maybe next time?

27-08-2019 04:02
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(27-08-2019 04:02 )GMach1 Wrote:  Re a show...nope same old chair nonsense but at least you can see her Sophie's tits properly. Disappointing though, just when you think she is getting better...ah well maybe next time?

I think we are all well & truly over seeing Sophie's tits if she wants to cover them with silly tape or not have at it.

The point being is Sophie Reade is a dreadful & lazy ass nightshow performer plain & simple made even worse tonight by her being pretty much the only woman on screen for most of the night with Marina on here or there.

I guess some of the women on these channels have that certain it factor
& are more energetic & try to put on a great show then you have a brilliant example of Sophie either doesn't care or doesn't know how to be a great performer for the nightshows.

Imagine this time next year if Sophie is still around doing these god awful nightshows ohh my we will be wishing for someone else to be on anytime instead of her.
27-08-2019 04:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

not a fan of the new look schedule - bloody hell you need a magnifying glass to bloody read the names!! Can you make it a touch more readable please St66?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-08-2019 07:24