babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2019 22:14 )sophieh4us Wrote:  BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT, HAS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WITH ANY OF THE BABES THEM SQUIRTING OR ALL BS Huh

Sophie Hart:
insertion is the way to make me squirt fyi

No I've not seen anyone do it, but then again if they have the vibratoy in it is more likely to get covered in something and prevent it. I think Lucky did something once because she showed her fingers to camera and had to wipe up around her, but other than that I don't think any girl has, even though they practically bay for it on the chatbox! Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2019 00:38 by GMach1.)
14-08-2019 00:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

As I have mentioned recently, Faye has on a couple of occasions. Notably whilst Wendy Taylor was licking her out, with the camera close up and full on. This can still be seen on the R----nt video section taken from a Babestation stream. Which of course wouldn't have been shown on tv.
15-08-2019 12:58
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

The whole thing of the toys is past it's sell by date as far as I'm concerned. I still have lots of doubts about whether some of the girls are just good actresses ( sorry actors ) or not, and are they really feeling the effect. I too wonder how a single or several buzzes, which will no doubt surprise them, but never actually get to the point of making them cum. No doubt, as long as Babestation keep earning from the vulnerable persons out there, it will still continue for a while yet. I'm afraid I get more excitement from a babe that is left on her own for a while, when the camera is just high enough to see her nether region and they perform sowing more than they should.
15-08-2019 13:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

The perv cam and now the vibratoy, whilst clearly liked by many of the girls, have killed off the performances that used to define Babestation i.e beautiful girls wearing very little, grinding and writhing away in front of a decent cameraman who on occasion would get closer and roam/PoV with the girls Those days are over(and not just to do with a certain watchdog) because the dynamic has somehow changed. We can bang on about the 'good old days' they've gone but now with the 2-4-1's BS is getting a little more adventurous, with some of the girls paired up and for credits goals performing much raunchier shows. I suppose it is a good thing, but I think the nightshows in general need a bit more variety, maybe new faces given a chance and allowed to get naked OR dare I say it bring back the roaming cams! Smile

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2019 18:35 by GMach1.)
15-08-2019 18:34
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2019 18:34 )GMach1 Wrote:  The perv cam and now the vibratoy, whilst clearly liked by many of the girls, have killed off the performances that used to define Babestation i.e beautiful girls wearing very little, grinding and writhing away in front of a decent cameraman who on occasion would get closer and roam/PoV with the girls Those days are over(and not just to do with a certain watchdog) because the dynamic has somehow changed. We can bang on about the 'good old days' they've gone but now with the 2-4-1's BS is getting a little more adventurous, with some of the girls paired up and for credits goals performing much raunchier shows. I suppose it is a good thing, but I think the nightshows in general need a bit more variety, maybe new faces given a chance and allowed to get naked OR dare I say it bring back the roaming cams! Smile

im waiting in anticipatation for some b/g action on the web shows, with whats been happening with dildos and g/g action , i know theres only a celect few who would be up for it ,but its the next step ,i hope Big Grin
15-08-2019 18:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I very much doubt that will ever happen and I am quoting Beth Bennett here because that was her answer to someone who asked her whether she would fuck Mr P. I am sure there would be a lot of cameramen/Producers who would be willing to oblige, but I can't see it either.

15-08-2019 18:57
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

(15-08-2019 18:48 )shankey! Wrote:  
(15-08-2019 18:34 )GMach1 Wrote:  The perv cam and now the vibratoy, whilst clearly liked by many of the girls, have killed off the performances that used to define Babestation i.e beautiful girls wearing very little, grinding and writhing away in front of a decent cameraman who on occasion would get closer and roam/PoV with the girls Those days are over(and not just to do with a certain watchdog) because the dynamic has somehow changed. We can bang on about the 'good old days' they've gone but now with the 2-4-1's BS is getting a little more adventurous, with some of the girls paired up and for credits goals performing much raunchier shows. I suppose it is a good thing, but I think the nightshows in general need a bit more variety, maybe new faces given a chance and allowed to get naked OR dare I say it bring back the roaming cams! Smile

im waiting in anticipatation for some b/g action on the web shows, with whats been happening with dildos and g/g action , i know theres only a celect few who would be up for it ,but its the next step ,i hope Big Grin

sophie dildo show if not b/g Smile
15-08-2019 20:14
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

There has been b/g action on the BS channels before, but was behind a pay to view wall. There was still a number of girls willing to do it. You may be surprised who would be up for it. Any b/g action that happens on BSX at the moment is totally shit. All penetration is blocked out by numerous objects in the way.
15-08-2019 20:25
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(12-08-2019 22:14 )sophieh4us Wrote:  BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT, HAS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WITH ANY OF THE BABES THEM SQUIRTING OR ALL BS Huh

Sophie Hart:
insertion is the way to make me squirt fyi

Well Kerrie Lee did it (squirting that is, without showing any insertions) on a bsx liveshow only a couple of years ago (I'm sure there will be caps of it from Winsaw kicking about here somewhere) so I don't see in principle why it couldn't be shown in the webshows these days, if any of them were willing and able to do so.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2019 21:26 by M-L-L.)
15-08-2019 21:25
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2019 20:25 )derekdas Wrote:  There has been b/g action on the BS channels before, but was behind a pay to view wall. There was still a number of girls willing to do it. You may be surprised who would be up for it. Any b/g action that happens on BSX at the moment is totally shit. All penetration is blocked out by numerous objects in the way.

yep ,jess has done some great stuff as well as a few others in the past , a tip goal would certainly be acheivable with the right girl
15-08-2019 21:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV