babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-08-2019 17:01 )GMach1 Wrote:  Pretty sure TVX was a spin off from the Adult Channel. It was actually very good, nothing as interactive as you get now and mostly showed a load of Electric Blue episodes featuring British and US models, although we got the watered down version -later they showed the unedited versions which were mostly for the US market with a few Brits thrown in for ballast.

Na tvx and the adult channel definitely rival organisations in the days of analogue satellite. In those days the picture just scrambled but you could still hear the audio which was good for Linda Leigh's Aural sex show just after the Freeview. Adult channel for a while was alot of lesbian type shows with Michelle Thorne and her friends with varying themes whilst tvx had more American films plus Omar, superdick and shagnasty
05-08-2019 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh yes I remember that twat-Superdick(Marino) my aunt fanny, couldn't act to save his life, did the dirty on Linda Leigh and Sammi Jessop two of his girlfriends. Adult Channel was tame fare but had a few good things namely the nightly Dish of the Day - a lovely girl who did a striptease usually to pop music for 10 mins(the only bit that wasn't scrambled! Didn't bother with TVX.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
05-08-2019 20:45
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

Doing "blur shows" is bad enough, but asking for tips to unblur the screen is beyond stupid and a complete insult to their customers.
No one should tip, call or go perv or private while these blur shows are on..... theyll soon get rid of them if they're not worth it.
05-08-2019 23:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes. Pay for EXTRA positivity on the shows, for SPECIAL service, not the removal of artificially created negative barriers; only to then reach to a basic standard of presentation. Where might the latter end? What's the next super scheme operators will think of to force us to hurdle with our wallets? Punters need to think on that. They need to consider at all times what it is they are inviting with their spends? Paying to remove a blur show is just asking for more and more blur.

It's the babeshow equivalent of protection money. Pay me to stop punching you in the face.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019 09:55 by ShandyHand.)
06-08-2019 09:54
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Big busty olive/tan babe Billie Davis being tried out for a sessionTongue
Hmm a lovely looking babe but the term 'rabbit in headlights' springs to mind-she looks very nervous!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 03:06 by GMach1.)
07-08-2019 01:47
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

who actually turned up last night off the scedule ? i know miss punctuality alice didnt but i didnt see scarlet either , i only tuned in for a few minutes for a sneek look
07-08-2019 15:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sarah Louise preeti and beth whilst a very small cameo by sophie and some girl called billie
Was a average night with preeti and Sarah Louise sticking to the same thing whilst beth had a minor change

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-08-2019 15:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-08-2019 15:03 )shankey! Wrote:  who actually turned up last night off the scedule ? i know miss punctuality alice didnt but i didnt see scarlet either , i only tuned in for a few minutes for a sneek look

of the 9 girls on the schedule 3 didn't turn up Alice, Scarlett & Tatiana, with Beth being added as cover

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-08-2019 15:34
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley Emma live backstage according to one channel, Valentine the same according to the other while both on screen. The attention to detail at this station is amazing.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
08-08-2019 00:04
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

last night wasnt brill either .gave it till half 11 i was nodding off Sad
08-08-2019 10:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV