babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(31-07-2019 11:09 )ryuken Wrote:  Working under the influence is not good at all.

It can lead to presenters being coerced and manipulated by other hosts or producers, into scenarios that they wouldn't do if they were sober.

This can't be emphasised enough. There have been times on both BS and S66 (xpanded seem very professional in this regard) where girls were clearly under the influence of something (maybe tipsy/drunk but could easily be something else) and the producers should have acted on it but basically just encouraged them and egged them on.

Sooner or later something will happen with a girl under the influence that could bring an end to the channels as we know them.
31-07-2019 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(31-07-2019 11:43 )sophieh4us Wrote:  suppose off the clock is a grey area, in babestation terms would this be off tv/web but still in the studios or not on bs property?

mine field indeed Huh

My definition of "off the clock" is their personal time when a presenter is not working.

So if a host wants to go for lunch after her shift, with some of the other girls and they want to get drunk and do drugs, then that's fine.

But if she's supposed to be working, and she's drunk or high, then she should be sent home and given a formal warning.

As I say my fear is that whilst they're intoxicated, they could be abused or harm someone.

I love babes with brown nipples
31-07-2019 12:24
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

cool buddyCool
31-07-2019 16:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I am willing to bet that all the channels engaged in parties which included orgies, drugs, sex etc with all the amazing girls around at the time and well before any scandals hit the headlines I reckon loads of things went on behind the cameras(and might still do) but it probably happened over a period of time once the girls got to know the producers/cameramen etc. Drug taking is a stupid thing to do, you'd be better off getting absolutely pissed - either way you're going to wake up with a hell of a headache. Chloe was drunk on screen laughing and joking about which was fine but my worry was whether she'd fall over or do something stupid. I'd prefer to see the girls in control of their faculties and performing safely.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
31-07-2019 18:21
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2019 12:04 )GMach1 Wrote:  
(31-07-2019 09:49 )sophieh4us Wrote:  
(31-07-2019 01:30 )GMach1 Wrote:  Just seen the most bone-headed, stupid, ignorant, unbelievably dumb thing in the 20 years I've been on the Internet. Three chatters have openly typed their mobile numbers as they want to join a Whats App group being set up by someone...in public! How moronic do you have to be to type your mobile number in a public chat box(albeit for members only) but so even non-members watching the girls via the website can see them?. What is the ONE rule you must observe when online NEVER GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO STRANGERS! (unless you've built up a trust or rapport over a number of years) common sense right out the proverbial window Madness!!

crazy man Rolleyes

glad i tend to stay away from the chat box these days/nights, sounds absolutely vile

im guessing there isnt moderation? they used to ban users for such like

im sure sophie and the other girls take no notice as long as the tips are cumming in
what babe was this (group?)for?

While they were watching/chatting about your babe Sophie mate. I suspect they were about to unleash their wildest fantasies having talked about gangbangs and other unsavoury things they want to do to her. These people are idiots, but fantasists of the worst kind. Being brutal to a woman is not sexual, it borders on criminal, so,they create a group to act out their nasty little sex games.
31-07-2019 18:39
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Anything deemed derogatory or the like against the girl is removed instantly(like the stuff that happened last month on Chloe Love's thread) probably by the duty Mr.P or the girl can do it apparently but no-one appears to be banned instantly-I think it would probably have to be something really bad, maybe racist or a personal attack on someone or even that Mr.P to do that. These people get carried away with their fantasies and it can turn pretty nasty so creating a group elsewhere they can practice these sick fantasies in private-which is what it should be.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2019 18:52 by GMach1.)
31-07-2019 18:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Time to celebrate neither preeti or priya on tonight we may end up having a bore free night as personally neither have provided much the last 3 nights

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-07-2019 20:00
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(31-07-2019 18:51 )GMach1 Wrote:  Anything deemed derogatory or the like against the girl is removed instantly(like the stuff that happened last month on Chloe Love's thread) probably by the duty Mr.P or the girl can do it apparently but no-one appears to be banned instantly-I think it would probably have to be something really bad, maybe racist or a personal attack on someone or even that Mr.P to do that.

The girls can block anyone from their feed that they choose to. I don't expect they'd do it without good reason though.
31-07-2019 20:35
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Chloe I know managed to delete a lot of the posts that had a go at her but the only reason they might block someone is language or getting personal or abuse and I think most of the chatters know what they can say and do up to a point but some forget themselves. Personally I think they should do away with chatting or don't make it public and just have it in a private mode.

31-07-2019 21:05
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-07-2019 12:11 )SawBoss Wrote:  
(31-07-2019 11:09 )ryuken Wrote:  Working under the influence is not good at all.

It can lead to presenters being coerced and manipulated by other hosts or producers, into scenarios that they wouldn't do if they were sober.

This can't be emphasised enough. There have been times on both BS and S66 (xpanded seem very professional in this regard) where girls were clearly under the influence of something (maybe tipsy/drunk but could easily be something else) and the producers should have acted on it but basically just encouraged them and egged them on.

Sooner or later something will happen with a girl under the influence that could bring an end to the channels as we know them.

This reminded me of when Ashley Emma fell of the table (not sure if it was while under the influence of anything). The most disturbing thing was that no-one went to help her or see if she was alright. Luckily she just got up and carried on. Still got a clip of it saved if she ever wants to sue!
31-07-2019 22:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV