Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-07-2019 18:17 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(29-07-2019 01:15 )jennifer Wrote:  EVERY time I switch Babestation on I get either Preeti or Priya. I wouldn't mind a change...

It's been like that for five years at least!

(29-07-2019 11:18 )GMach1 Wrote:  With all the newer girls around I am surprised that BS don't give them a try out on screen. Natalia Forest, Bella Ellis, Layla, Aria Rose etc all with tremendous potential, just give em a try out, let us see them perform, they've definitely got their hot behind the scenes shows, so let them have their moment of fame on camera, on the main screen.

Are you really? Remember Babestation Apprentice all those years back? There was a boat load of stunning girls who used to appear on that channel but BS never gave the vast majority of them a chance; some ended up going to other channels, some ditched the TV work altogether. It's the same old same old with BS, they've got their favourites, presumably the money makers, which is why certain girls who've been doing this donkey's years always hog the channels no matter how tired or payed out their efforts and performances are (twins, Lori, Alice, Caty, Danni Harwood when she worked for BS).

I remember the BS apprentice back in 2013 as I was starting to get interested in the channels I was 18 at the time. But boy that was a good strand for the channel.
30-07-2019 07:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Just seen the most bone-headed, stupid, ignorant, unbelievably dumb thing in the 20 years I've been on the Internet. Three chatters have openly typed their mobile numbers as they want to join a Whats App group being set up by someone...in public! How moronic do you have to be to type your mobile number in a public chat box(albeit for members only) but so even non-members watching the girls via the website can see them?. What is the ONE rule you must observe when online NEVER GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO STRANGERS! (unless you've built up a trust or rapport over a number of years) common sense right out the proverbial window Madness!!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2019 01:46 by GMach1.)
31-07-2019 01:30
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2019 01:30 )GMach1 Wrote:  Just seen the most bone-headed, stupid, ignorant, unbelievably dumb thing in the 20 years I've been on the Internet. Three chatters have openly typed their mobile numbers as they want to join a Whats App group being set up by someone...in public! How moronic do you have to be to type your mobile number in a public chat box(albeit for members only) but so even non-members watching the girls via the website can see them?. What is the ONE rule you must observe when online NEVER GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO STRANGERS! (unless you've built up a trust or rapport over a number of years) common sense right out the proverbial window Madness!!

crazy man Rolleyes

what babe was this (group?)for?
31-07-2019 09:49
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

Drinking/Smoking weed on the job, seen a few babes do thisWink personally dont have problem with it as long as no one gets too carried away (all about moderation ha ha)

what do you think forumHuh
31-07-2019 10:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
I’ve no problem with it

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2019 10:45
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Working under the influence is not good at all.

It can lead to presenters being coerced and manipulated by other hosts or producers, into scenarios that they wouldn't do if they were sober.

Then there is also the fact that other hosts or producers might be unable to control the presenter that is intoxicated, from harming others.

If anything untoward happened it'd open up an employment law minefield. But if a presenter is off the clock, then they can do what they want.

I love babes with brown nipples
31-07-2019 11:09
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

fingergate with my namesake rings a bell, and mr p seems over friendly bladewave
31-07-2019 11:36
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2019 11:09 )ryuken Wrote:  Working under the influence is not good at all.

It can lead to presenters being coerced and manipulated by other hosts or producers, into scenarios that they wouldn't do if they were sober.

Then there is also the fact that other hosts or producers might be unable to control the presenter that is intoxicated, from harming others.

If anything untoward happened it'd open up an employment law minefield. But if a presenter is off the clock, then they can do what they want.

suppose off the clock is a grey area, in babestation terms would this be off tv/web but still in the studios or not on bs property?

mine field indeed Huh
31-07-2019 11:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(31-07-2019 09:49 )sophieh4us Wrote:  
(31-07-2019 01:30 )GMach1 Wrote:  Just seen the most bone-headed, stupid, ignorant, unbelievably dumb thing in the 20 years I've been on the Internet. Three chatters have openly typed their mobile numbers as they want to join a Whats App group being set up by someone...in public! How moronic do you have to be to type your mobile number in a public chat box(albeit for members only) but so even non-members watching the girls via the website can see them?. What is the ONE rule you must observe when online NEVER GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO STRANGERS! (unless you've built up a trust or rapport over a number of years) common sense right out the proverbial window Madness!!

crazy man Rolleyes

what babe was this (group?)for?

While they were watching/chatting about your babe Sophie mate. I suspect they were about to unleash their wildest fantasies having talked about gangbangs and other unsavoury things they want to do to her. These people are idiots, but fantasists of the worst kind. Being brutal to a woman is not sexual, it borders on criminal, so,they create a group to act out their nasty little sex games.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
31-07-2019 12:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Being under the influence of drugs is not good, you can be taken advantage of, however being a bit tipsy as Chloe was once is okay to a point as long as she doesn't suddenly fall off any furniture but both could render you completely incoherent, but then again the way some of the girls use a microphone is laughable and very garbled at times.

31-07-2019 12:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV