Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I wish Rebecca wouldn't keep putting her clothes back on! But she's doing it for me anyway! It's always good to see a girl with a bum as big as mine!
08-07-2019 01:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2019 01:12 )jennifer Wrote:  I wish Rebecca wouldn't keep putting her clothes back on! But she's doing it for me anyway! It's always good to see a girl with a bum as big as mine!

Yeah the constant getting dressed is getting a bit annoying, she has amazing body and assets to show off.
08-07-2019 01:26
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well I wouldn't presume to compare your bum to Rebecca's Jenn but you are right she is pulling her knickers/tights thing up and down like a flag BUT I do agree it is a cracking bum!Tongue

Mind you Ashlyn has changed into tights- I hate tights and that means she can't go naked yet because they are hindering her knickers right to freedom Big Grin Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 02:00 by GMach1.)
08-07-2019 01:59
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(07-07-2019 20:24 )bigglesworth Wrote:  
(07-07-2019 18:32 )SawBoss Wrote:  Why bother with nights at all? We can just have 24/7 tease shows.

I suggested a long time ago that there could be a dedicated tease channel.

At times it seems like they already have 3. Tongue
08-07-2019 12:24
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2019 00:14 )Bair5tow Wrote:  Yep s66 manage to mess this up with the rebecca stream freezing and flickering on and off as shes doing her best and sexiest stint yet

I believe at that point Studio66 were getting a bit worried what she might show. So they were trying to hit the panic button and during the time it took to get back to Rebecca her panties had been adjusted.
08-07-2019 12:29
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

So in the end we had Louisa Lust failing to show, Sophia being backstage instead of tv from 10-11 for some reason, Ashlyn on as normal, Rebecca doing a decent enough tease show that could easily have been half as long and then there was Kandi's embarrassment of a web show....

Seriously, what kind of example does it set to other girls there when she just lies on her back for 4 hours looking at her phone and barely moving? Why should they put the effort in when she is guaranteed shifts and no doubt gets paid more than most of the others despite having less energy and enthusiasm than the set furniture. It seems the higher in the pecking order you are, the less you actually have to bother.

The S66 pecking order is a symbol of everything wrong with this channel.
08-07-2019 12:36
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(08-07-2019 12:36 )SawBoss Wrote:  Why should they put the effort in when she is guaranteed shifts and no doubt gets paid more than most of the others despite having less energy and enthusiasm than the set furniture.

Appearances on the Studio 66 webshows are largely incentive based, so if Kandi is being paid more than other girls, as you claim, it must because she's performing better than the other girls and being rewarded accordingly.

Nobody is guaranteed shifts by the way, as you claim, because the allocation of shifts at Studio 66 is heavily dependent upon results. All the girls know there is a point at which they will not be given any further shifts at all.
08-07-2019 14:21
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Or, the channel has deep rooted cronyism going on. Would hardly be the first time. There's been talk for years about 'playing favourites' and some getting their pick of the days to work. And more money, allegedly.

I, for one, find it near impossible to fathom that Kandi, in this case, could be doing so well during her shows. There are often great swathes of dead-air between her calls.

It just feels like a channel that's dictated to - largely - by friendships and bias. Jennifer Jade, Emma C, Evelyn, Kandi - all seem to tell the channel when they want to work. Almost no deviation from their usual days, and jobs nice and safe, regardless of effort.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-07-2019 14:42
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(08-07-2019 14:42 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I, for one, find it near impossible to fathom that Kandi, in this case, could be doing so well during her shows.

It was SawBoss who suggested that Kandi gets paid more than the other girls. I'm not making any such claim myself. I'm merely pointing out that since webshows are largely incentive based it would mean that Kandi's webshows achieve better results than those of other girls.

As for TV, what makes you believe that Kandi is "doing so well"? She's only racked up 4 TV appearances in the last 7 weeks, which kind of suggests that her TV shows may not be a runaway success. In the same time period she's actually been on webshows more times than TV.
08-07-2019 15:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(08-07-2019 15:05 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 14:42 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I, for one, find it near impossible to fathom that Kandi, in this case, could be doing so well during her shows.

As for TV, what makes you believe that Kandi is "doing so well"? She's only racked up 4 TV appearances in the last 7 weeks, which kind of suggests that her TV shows may not be a runaway success. In the same time period she's actually been on webshows more times than TV.

That's the point I was making, mate. I CAN'T see how she could be doing at all well. She's rarely on, and when she is she seems to get very few callers nowadays.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-07-2019 16:41