Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(05-07-2019 23:00 )mikeboob Wrote:  First post in years and this might have been discussed elsewhere but has anyone seen Studio 66 1? I use freesat and it was listed under it's SID identity - 53200 on the FTA list, then it vanished a couple of weeks ago - the frequency changed I presume but I can't find the station despite a full rescan. Anyone else using freesat/fta lose it but then find it?

I'm sure it has change frequency as some posted on the freesat forum on digital spy the other day
06-07-2019 08:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Is anyone else getting a bit fed up with things atm?

Tease shows are becoming more important than anything else. We now have to have at least 1 morning and 1 night one every day it seems - usually at the expense of giving shifts to proper night girls and most of them are a complete waste of time.

Webcam shows..... what can I say that hasn't already been said? Why give them phones/bother with a studio camera when if you want to see anything at all you have to watch the webcam/perv cam feeds?Shockingly bad.

'Web Only" shows that are tamer than days, despite starting out with a 2-4-1 that was the best thing they have ever done. Pretty sure the days of night time web shows are numbered now anyway as they have no girls to do them.

The schedules are less accurate now than ever. They have twitter, tv feeds and the website and all 3 are utterly hopeless.

They seem to have decided that 10-5:30 is no longer acceptable for night shifts and that every day some/all must start between 8 and 9:30 and end at anytime from 2-4. Again, probably so they can have more tease shows.

The famous Pecking Order is still going strong (more on that another time).

The fact the best girls are hardly ever on (e.g. Alexa gets 1 shift per week...) and when they are they seem to be the victim of bad camerawork, bad producing, weirdly short shifts and technical issues.

Their recruitment is a massive joke. Instead of getting new girls all they do is keep the same boring ones for years past their best or convince endless 30/40 something's to come out of retirement. How many girls under 30 do they actually have? 3? When they finally find a gem like Ashlyn, they end up trying to turn her into a day girl.

Since their twitter and instagram we both suspended the whole place seems to have totally gone to shit. No wonder girls have started leaving again.

/rant
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019 15:33 by SawBoss.)
06-07-2019 11:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think they have some great girls, sometimes dare I say better than BS, BUT they have lost their edge recently by cutting the best one back to being behind the scenes stuff and web sessions, and also reining in the camerawork which at times has been appallingly awful; if you've got absolute stunners like Ashlyn, Alexa or Lola you don't want a close up of their head and shoulders all bloody night. I think S66 are going a long way to alienating viewers and callers with these moves. They need to find that edge again.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-07-2019 12:22
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(06-07-2019 12:22 )GMach1 Wrote:  I think they have some great girls, sometimes dare I say better than BS, BUT they have lost their edge recently by cutting the best one back to being behind the scenes stuff and web sessions, and also reining in the camerawork which at times has been appallingly awful; if you've got absolute stunners like Ashlyn, Alexa or Lola you don't want a close up of their head and shoulders all bloody night. I think S66 are going a long way to alienating viewers and callers with these moves. They need to find that edge again.

It's like they want people to stop watching tv so they can go webcam only.
06-07-2019 12:36
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

So have heather kay staying till 4am today and rebecca kelly staying till 3am am sunday so hopefully thesentwoncan continue where Sophia reade left off and give us some amazing shows, more towards heather, rebecca rarely let's us down when she does teses
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019 19:50 by Bair5tow.)
06-07-2019 19:20
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(06-07-2019 12:36 )SawBoss Wrote:  It's like they want people to stop watching tv so they can go webcam only.

well kinda. i'd say web only with additional stuff on webcam is what they want and not just studio66, others too. the TV rules and regulations and the cost of having channels on sky etc. limited advertising on TV. compared to everything through their own website. at some point it became a long transition to going web only and off TV altogether i think. whether the channels pull it off or not who knows but i bet they can't wait for the day they can be rid of sky if it ever happens
06-07-2019 19:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Except every babeshow that has spent any time without a TV offering has struggled to the point of being ignored. The main three know only to well they need to maintain some kind of limited TV operation IMO. Their babes draw so much cache and extension to their following from a TV presence for one.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-07-2019 20:54
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(06-07-2019 19:57 )garnye Wrote:  at some point it became a long transition to going web only and off TV altogether i think.

(06-07-2019 20:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Except every babeshow that has spent any time without a TV offering has struggled to the point of being ignored.

no need to rush in to a disagreement that doesn't exist. think about it.

edit to say missed out the word exist. but no reply so guess he noticed his post was silly.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 10:51 by Don Tingley.)
06-07-2019 22:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

Is heather on the web or tv for tonights show?
06-07-2019 22:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Tv

Piper Niven Superfan
06-07-2019 22:22