gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
She was hot but the XP girls were HOTTER!(and move around a hell of a lot more) Wink

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-07-2019 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2019 19:49 )GMach1 Wrote:  She was hot but the XP girls were HOTTER!(and move around a hell of a lot more) Wink

In actual fact, don't you think that some of the XTV babes have minimal movement, but that when they do, they make it count for more on more occasions?? Honey doesn't gyrate like strapped to electrodes, but when that pussy does go.....well it is subtle, but balls achingly hot!! Jennifer has much the same movement, but she too waits to be enticed by callers before 'playing'. S66 for Alexa is a different format with different expectations, but essentially is flat out sex simulation, and she responds to her callers in that vain.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 20:02 by hornball.)
04-07-2019 20:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Even on bed sets(i.e. actual beds not the padded ones) the girls move a lot more and get into positions that the other channel girls don't. How many times have you see the S66 girls or indeed the BS girls put their legs behind their heads and thrust up? None! but they do it on XP better than anyone else-the difference being that not naked like the other girls COULD do or DO do. The movement is probably generated by the callers 'exciting' the girls(and for some it doesn't take much) Honey doesn't have to move at all, she just has IT! Tongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 21:02 by GMach1.)
04-07-2019 21:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Vicki and Honey on screen 1 looking demure and innocent...for now! Tongue and on screen 2 Jessica Kelly in black, phwoar! she's already warming up little winks to camera, subtle movement.

04-07-2019 21:11
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(04-07-2019 21:11 )GMach1 Wrote:  Vicki and Honey on screen 1 looking demure and innocent...for now! Tongue and on screen 2 Jessica Kelly in black, phwoar! she's already warming up little winks to camera, subtle movement.

Old hornball won’t be answering you now G.

Hes got his engine revving up. Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 21:36 by Carl-Gen X.)
04-07-2019 21:20
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Looks like they have nabbed Gia Diaz from S66 for Tuesday night.
05-07-2019 11:31
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

The camera men on the daytime must get a fine if there are any slips. Any kind of movement from the girls the camera moves so quickly. What a joke.
05-07-2019 13:56
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2019 21:20 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  
(04-07-2019 21:11 )GMach1 Wrote:  Vicki and Honey on screen 1 looking demure and innocent...for now! Tongue and on screen 2 Jessica Kelly in black, phwoar! she's already warming up little winks to camera, subtle movement.

Phwoar doesn't even adequately describe Jessica last night!! Every inch/contour of that incredible figure is simply, indescribably mesmerising!! I couldn't resist projecting and imagining my fingers kisses etc caressing her all over! and when she lay ion her front, those delectable ass cheeks, soft yet firm with only a tiny string impeding the view, well I was transformed to a different time and placeTongue

She was just getting into the mood, when she left for her break (ok Honey replaced her so nothing lost) but she didn't return to the same channel - at least not when I was watching - and now I find that she was naked and I was not witness to itSadSadSad (repeat ad nauseum). Knowing my luck, she was probably showing copious amounts of her naked ass and awesome front over and over?? Then there was Honey herselfTongue....well I don't think we will enjoy such a high - or rock hard - experience for quite a while. Hope I am wrong though!!

Nice to know Michelle wasn't Bs - ing about the naked trend. Wonder how many others will be willing to follow Jennifer down this road??

If I had one plea, it would be that the channel(s) the girls start on, is the channel they stay on. Ok maybe a second one...please allow Screen grabs!!
05-07-2019 18:46
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-07-2019 11:31 )SawBoss Wrote:  Looks like they have nabbed Gia Diaz from S66 for Tuesday night.

S66 isn't in a good place once again in my opinion - Alexa, Cali and Fernanda apart - but it is Babestation - yes the trailblazer once - I fear for most now!! Maybe not so much daytime line - up but still....
05-07-2019 18:51
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2019 21:20 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  

laughBig LaughBounce Less of the Old my boy!! All these things sre relevant, especially when Miss Kelly, and Miss Scott kept me feeling very young last night
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2019 19:01 by hornball.)
05-07-2019 18:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles