Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only)

jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only)
(02-07-2019 14:26 )GMach1 Wrote:  That means that she will be shunted to day times. It seems that all the night show girls that didn't do a lot eventually leave and then go to BS to end up on days where they do even less. Some night show girls that did a lot are now doing more like Valentina and Scarlett Louise(although she is doing more days now)

She’s leaving s66 because they decided that they would help themselves to 20% of her onlyfans takings without her knowledge
02-07-2019 15:37
Find all posts by this user
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone hear the distant beat of a well known Queen hit?? This is reaching crisis point for S66. Makes you wonder though, if the assumption that S66 is dipping into the girls' earnings from only fans is true, How it is managing to keep hold of anybody at all!! I can't imagine - if only fans is so lucrative - that all the girls dont have a presence on there!
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 16:44 by hornball.)
02-07-2019 16:41
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^^And how exactly COULD they 'help themselves' to her money? Unless she had already agreed to those terms there's no possible way they could take her money from OF.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-07-2019 16:59
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

She's tweeted she's on Babestation on Friday & Saturday afternoon
02-07-2019 18:00
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2019 18:00 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She's tweeted she's on Babestation on Friday & Saturday afternoon

Plenty of opportunity for guys to call her then and hear for themselves why she left, It was for a variety of reasons but not all because 66 is the big bad devil as is often portrayed.

Personally I think its a real shame but I understand her reasons, I'm sure she will do very well there and in a lot of ways its a good fit for the areas she wants to concentrate on.
02-07-2019 18:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-07-2019 16:59 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^^And how exactly COULD they 'help themselves' to her money? Unless she had already agreed to those terms there's no possible way they could take her money from OF.

That is exactly my thinking. I pretty much thought when the whole OF/St66 saga blew over those that stayed with St66 exactly knew what they had to sign with St66 if they had OF at the time.
I'm willing to bet Gigi knew what she had signed when she joined, but didn't connect the two until now.

IF sT66 are 'Helping' themselves to 20% of OF takings from their girls, I am surprised that any of the others girls there have not reacted the same way, yet it wouldn't surprise me at all, if that money isn't ending up in someone's back pocket and not on the studio balance sheet.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-07-2019 18:58
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Gigi's tweets today imply the "third party" (the company that runs 66?) have made an agreement with OF to take the 20% before she (and presumably this would apply to other babes on the 66 rosta too) gets earnings from OF. She states the two companies are on most friendly terms.

Like Babelover says it's hard to fathom how she could be so surprised by this now after all the argy bargy last October. She must have gotten the impression that, at the very least, the strictures didn't apply to her.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-07-2019 23:30
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah considering this all kicked off last year, around September time if I remember correctly, surely she should have been made aware of the issue prior to starting. Gigi seems one of the most feisty babes and so her discovering this would not go well. Maybe she didn't realise they take it from Onlyfans and not her paying ST66??

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
02-07-2019 23:45
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(02-07-2019 18:00 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She's tweeted she's on Babestation on Friday & Saturday afternoon

Big loss for S66.
'In their attempt to achieve a bigger victory than already held, they have suffered a great loss.' - Machiavelli (dipping into her earnings even more)
03-07-2019 00:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-07-2019 23:30 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Gigi's tweets today imply the "third party" (the company that runs 66?) have made an agreement with OF to take the 20% before she (and presumably this would apply to other babes on the 66 rosta too) gets earnings from OF. She states the two companies are on most friendly terms.

Like Babelover says it's hard to fathom how she could be so surprised by this now after all the argy bargy last October. She must have gotten the impression that, at the very least, the strictures didn't apply to her.

When you look back to the argy bargy last October, I think S66 probably lost about say around 20% of their roster through that stand off. I know Gigi tweeted she was considering taking OF to court over this 20%. But I would say she would be far better off not doing so as surely if she signed that contractual agreement that allowed S66 to take 20% of her OF earnings, her argument wouldn't stand up in court, simply because she agreed to the contractual agreement when she joined, so she must have been aware of that when she signed up.

It might be a different ball game if she refused to sign that agreement, and St66 were taking their 20% without her knowledge, so any court action would hinge on whether she refused to sign that OF agreement S66 drew up at the time when she joined them.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 05:12 by lovebabes56.)
03-07-2019 05:03
Thread Closed