Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Lori - Babestation & Bangbabes - Nightshow Caps, Videos & Chat

mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
I completely agree with bobbistuff; small, pet, natural boobs are far and away my preference, Lori's being the perfect example. I always fear Reede's are about to burst at any given moment, lol.
26-09-2009 14:19
Find all posts by this user
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2009 14:19 )mofozombie81 Wrote:  I completely agree with bobbistuff; small, pet, natural boobs are far and away my preference, Lori's being the perfect example. I always fear Reede's are about to burst at any given moment, lol.

Me too, by a country mile, especially if they're attached to a personality like Lori's.. I dread to think what Camilla is going to look like when her pert, natural, perfectly proportioned boobs are replaced next month. I don't even understand the psychology in her case.

So Lori, love them. They're gorgeous.
26-09-2009 14:27
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

I have posted Lori's topless stints from Thursday night in the following thread this morning. There are four embedded vids with download links.

Actual Screen Caps - 1024x576
[Image: snapshot2_0.jpg]

[Image: snapshot1_0.jpg]

[Image: snapshot3_0.jpg]

[Image: snapshot4_0.jpg]

Tv Always had issues with the web stream, so I was unable to record the 4th vid via the stream.

26-09-2009 14:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

What!?!? Camilla's getting implants. Noooooooooo!!! If that's the case then that's so unnecessary and almost ridiculous.

Absolutely beller, I should also have mentioned the personality thing. It's also something that gives Lori the real edge.

Okay, that's enough of me being a typical red-blooded male for today Wink
26-09-2009 14:51
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2009 14:51 )mofozombie81 Wrote:  What!?!? Camilla's getting implants. Noooooooooo!!! If that's the case then that's so unnecessary and almost ridiculous.

Absolutely beller, I should also have mentioned the personality thing. It's also something that gives Lori the real edge.

Sorry to be slightly O/T for a moment, but October 13th is the date for the black armbands. I even put a message on her blog asking her to rethink quick, but it was removed!!

And to go back on topic. Lori, never even think about it or I'll organise a campaign. And I won't be alone.
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2009 15:00 by beller.)
26-09-2009 15:00
deejer Offline
Banned

Toungue RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
Lori's on Partyland tonight....good excuse to leave the pub early
26-09-2009 15:35
deejer Offline
Banned

(26-09-2009 15:00 )beller Wrote:  
(26-09-2009 14:51 )mofozombie81 Wrote:  What!?!? Camilla's getting implants. Noooooooooo!!! If that's the case then that's so unnecessary and almost ridiculous.

Sorry to be slightly O/T for a moment, but October 13th is the date for the black armbands. I even put a message on her blog asking her to rethink quick, but it was removed!!

And to go back on topic. Lori, never even think about it or I'll organise a campaign. And I won't be alone.

Camilla MUST NOT get those horrible implants.the natural look is far far far better

thats why the folks on here love Lori,Paige,Rachel,Geri and all the other naturals
26-09-2009 15:39
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

I like Lori even more since she has had her hair done like that, it suits her makes her sexier the look that she has right now.
I 'm loving it.

Camilla is hot as she always is, but if she decides to go a bigger boob size that is up to her, I do think she is fine the way she is, no complaints from me.

anymore girls and I will explode!
26-09-2009 16:02
rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

why did i go to bed. Oh why oh why. Lori just gets better.

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
26-09-2009 17:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree lori has got better and better with each show especially as she's ditched the hand bra

Piper Niven Superfan
26-09-2009 18:24
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles