babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
They say a change is as good as a rest but it would appear that BS are asleep! Warning rant approaching. To have three channels and then cut it to two with the boring repetitive chat adverts etc being shown seems like they haven't a clue what they are doing - their schedules are all over the place, they seem to be relying on another gimmick, the vibratory thing which seems to be popular with chat boxers, and behind the scenes specials or BSX. The performances have suffered badly with some girls only appearing for half an hour at a time, and there is a definite lack of sexy stuff like 2-4-1's. Roaming cams or POV(not linked to the perv cam) are virtually non-existent and however many producers there are they seem to be totally incompetent when it comes to camera angles (shooting too high or too low) and finally, no new girls are being tried out but older names are coming back for a one-off show-great to see but all too short. BS needs a serious rethink all round. Okay rant over. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-05-2019 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
icy12 Offline
Banned

What an absolute joke the Vibratoy is! I can't believe how gullible people are into thinking that when you press the button and get charged a huge amount for doing so, you're actually being ripped off!

Mica was getting loads of hits this morning on it and didn't even flinch, still the same moody Mica as ever and what an absolute rip off.

Some will say I'm wrong, but the only time they use the vibratoy is when they're off TV and backstage. Don't waste your hard earned money to be ripped off by BS!
17-05-2019 12:42
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
Maybe mica is so moody she has become void of feeling.... she is the one true ice queen of hotness Smile
17-05-2019 12:51
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^^and yet I've seen a video of her from this morning with the vibratoy sticking out from under her knickers and lighting up.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2019 14:00 by SecretAgent.)
17-05-2019 13:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I saw some backstage stuff briefly of Lucky Lorenzo and she also had the vibratoy in and it flapping about all over the place, so she obviously loves this thing. This looks like being here to stay and as I said it seems to be popular. Some girls love the thing like Clara Jasmine and Tegan-Jade who have done sessions several times and no doubt had to clean themselves up afterwards(well Tegan said she had to change when she had been buzzed to heck one night!) I'd also like to know why the so-called 'backstage' stuff is always so badly lit?

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-05-2019 18:01
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2019 18:01 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I saw some backstage stuff briefly of Lucky Lorenzo and she also had the vibratoy in and it flapping about all over the place, so she obviously loves this thing. This looks like being here to stay and as I said it seems to be popular. Some girls love the thing like Clara Jasmine and Tegan-Jade who have done sessions several times and no doubt had to clean themselves up afterwards(well Tegan said she had to change when she had been buzzed to heck one night!) I'd also like to know why the so-called 'backstage' stuff is always so badly lit?

i think your right about it being here to stay but how someone watching and paying a girl on the screen using it gets off on it baffles me , unless its the flashing lights, ill save my self a packet and go to blackpool illuminations instead ,gimmee a girl legs spread doing a bit of diy anytime over this,and the cost ? crazy ,i"d want a banger going off up her arse for that price
17-05-2019 18:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I've not seen any flashing lights myself. Well it seems to stimulate the chatboxers no end and they are quite happy to use their credits up-one kept pressing and pressing the button and it had to be matched by the eponymous Mr.P and in Tegan's case she was really stimulated. Personally I'd rather see the girl do it herself too, but some 'toys' can be fun although it doesn't really appeal to me at least. I'm not sure I agree with that last statement, bit extreme? Big Grin

17-05-2019 20:39
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2019 20:39 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I've not seen any flashing lights myself. Well it seems to stimulate the chatboxers no end and they are quite happy to use their credits up-one kept pressing and pressing the button and it had to be matched by the eponymous Mr.P and in Tegan's case she was really stimulated. Personally I'd rather see the girl do it herself too, but some 'toys' can be fun although it doesn't really appeal to me at least. I'm not sure I agree with that last statement, bit extreme? Big Grin

just joking green, a party popper would do lol Big Grin
17-05-2019 21:04
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

India Asia has said she'll be on Babestation next Wednesday.
18-05-2019 11:45
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

As already mentioned in previous posts, I too fail to see how really gullible some punters can be. Some of the babes aren't even wearing it properly at times, yet supposedly they are able to obtain multiple orgasms at the same time. I believe with this pink bone stuck between their groins is restricting their movements, for fear of showing it, and detracts from the babes normal routine. Caty Cole as an example.
18-05-2019 11:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV