babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-05-2019 22:08 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Nope black screens at present. Working online so far.
Update: 2/3 channels working.

I thought it was my 32 inch TV first even though it's only 2 months old hmm it's the second time in a week that the blank screens have returned as I've posted the same message last week as well.
11-05-2019 22:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If that was the case you'd have to take it back, shouldn't fail after 2 months! No it was their end and it wasn't a great start having all 3 channels blacked out.

I fear we have seen the last of the roaming camera sessions/pov's as they seem to favour the hated perv cams now-lighter to use and move about and probably easier on the arm of the cameraman/producer using it. It is a shame because some of the girls used to do some terrific work and we got lovely shots of girls like Sophie, Bella, Chloe and Alice of course arses and a bit more at times which made it more exciting. Unless someone like Scarlett or Alice do it, no-one else is going to, so we will have to consign that idea to history.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-05-2019 14:42
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(12-05-2019 14:42 )GreenMachine Wrote:  If that was the case you'd have to take it back, shouldn't fail after 2 months! No it was their end and it wasn't a great start having all 3 channels blacked out.

I fear we have seen the last of the roaming camera sessions/pov's as they seem to favour the hated perv cams now-lighter to use and move about and probably easier on the arm of the cameraman/producer using it. It is a shame because some of the girls used to do some terrific work and we got lovely shots of girls like Sophie, Bella, Chloe and Alice of course arses and a bit more at times which made it more exciting. Unless someone like Scarlett or Alice do it, no-one else is going to, so we will have to consign that idea to history.

there not gonna get up close and personal now cause they got that love toy up thier snatch(well some of them) ,as well as perv cam,another nail in the coffin for the casual viewer, Sad
12-05-2019 16:06
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(12-05-2019 14:42 )GreenMachine Wrote:  If that was the case you'd have to take it back, shouldn't fail after 2 months! No it was their end and it wasn't a great start having all 3 channels blacked out.

Agree it looks bad when all 3 channels have blank screens.
12-05-2019 22:39
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

with the line ups being as they have been recently a blank screen is a bonus,just looked at whos on tonight, holy fuck they are pushing the boat out Sad
13-05-2019 16:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Lol more like a monday nightmare very little variety the 4 will provide amongst other things

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-05-2019 19:55
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

That's a bit like Basil Fawlty (Fawlty Towers) asking the annoying old woman Mrs Richards what exactly she expected to see out of a Torquay bedroom window when she said it wasn't the view she was expecting and not being good enough(having asked for a sea view) "the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?, the Sydney Opera House perhaps?, herds of majestic wildebeests sweeping majestically..." Big Grin I mean what exactly for you would constitute a good night on BS? Who would you avidly tune in to see and why?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2019 20:49 by GMach1.)
13-05-2019 20:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally four girls who ALL bring at least two different things
I always enjoy sophie hart,nicole Ashley, atlanta,beth,caty
Whilst trying to like bella scarlett and alice yet of late haven't really provided much new

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-05-2019 21:01
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2019 20:48 )GreenMachine Wrote:  That's a bit like Basil Fawlty (Fawlty Towers) asking the annoying old woman Mrs Richards what exactly she expected to see out of a Torquay bedroom window when she said it wasn't the view she was expecting and not being good enough(having asked for a sea view) "the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?, the Sydney Opera House perhaps?, herds of majestic wildebeests sweeping majestically..." Big Grin I mean what exactly for you would constitute a good night on BS? Who would you avidly tune in to see and why?

i think at the moment its them behind the lens that are the problem, apart from the usual boring culprits,theres just no spark (groundhog day scenario ). exactly what happened after the honeymoon of perv cam a while back,that added to a few of the top girls not scheduled is like watching paint dry, on a cold frosty night lol,oh and i nearly forgot to metion "lovense " load of bollox
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2019 21:14 by shankey!.)
13-05-2019 21:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Only 2 channels on sky tonight with 908 showing ads. Anyone know why?

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2019 23:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV