Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Agree the girls start on time on babestation.
01-05-2019 22:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-05-2019 15:37 )winsaw Wrote:  
(01-05-2019 13:21 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  Soon we could be left with 2 babeshow brands, not including the web shows. Is the linear babeshows format dying? In the last 10 years we've lost Bang Babes, Storm, Bluebird, Red Light Central, and possibly other less significant ones.

have to disagree as every channel you list is not on air now due to reasons other than people not calling them,
Bang took on ofcom and lost thanks to some huge fines,
storm over payed when they brought club bob, huge rent on studio and ageing equipment,
bluebird an owner who used it as his play thing then lost interest in it,
RLC some poor choices that cost them tv then bad luck that stopped them getting back,
if 66 do fold then i am sure it will have far more to the choices the management have made over the last 2 years,

You can add Sin TV to that list too not too sure what went on at Sin for it short demise.
01-05-2019 22:37
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(01-05-2019 18:33 )Sm© Wrote:  Lol, only STD66 could get a thread with over 100 replies for a show that never even happened... Rolleyes

It’s that we all have our favourite girls, and are driven spare that their employer won’t use them to their best advantage.
02-05-2019 08:56
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(01-05-2019 11:39 )Robot Devil Wrote:  general interest in 66, is at an all-time low.

There's no lack of interest in Studio 66. Not in this forum anyway. The opposite seems to be true.

You'll know when there's really a lack of interest, because people won't bother to post anymore.
02-05-2019 10:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I like the split screen thing because then you can decide if you want to watch one girl or the other. I don't know what is going on there but I'd love to know what has happened to Ashlyn and Kendall -have they both gone on holiday or there something else going on?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-05-2019 11:00
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

To me the current situation is as follows:

Peckingorderitis has gotten so severe that only girls who have been there more than 6 months are allowed on screen. Current symptoms include: moving as little as possible, being unable to work past 3 or 4am and refusing to be in the same building as any girl who they consider a rival.
In order to prevent catching such a horrible disease, the other girls have all been quarantined in a safe location until further notice.

Edit: Only thing I can't explain is how Lola fits into this... Huh
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 12:51 by SawBoss.)
02-05-2019 12:47
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(02-05-2019 10:53 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  
(01-05-2019 11:39 )Robot Devil Wrote:  general interest in 66, is at an all-time low.

There's no lack of interest in Studio 66. Not in this forum anyway. The opposite seems to be true.

You'll know when there's really a lack of interest, because people won't bother to post anymore.

Contrast the amounts of positive posts, bubbling with enthusiasm for exciting shows to the amount of negative, critical posts. That's why people are - generally - still posting. I know they say 'all news is good news', but, in this case, it isn't. Just because people ARE still posting, doesn't mean it's good for 66. So - IMO - my quoted passage is correct. If you disagree, no problem.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 13:38 by Robot Devil.)
02-05-2019 13:37
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(01-05-2019 22:37 )Dec214 Wrote:  
(01-05-2019 15:37 )winsaw Wrote:  
(01-05-2019 13:21 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  Soon we could be left with 2 babeshow brands, not including the web shows. Is the linear babeshows format dying? In the last 10 years we've lost Bang Babes, Storm, Bluebird, Red Light Central, and possibly other less significant ones.

have to disagree as every channel you list is not on air now due to reasons other than people not calling them,
Bang took on ofcom and lost thanks to some huge fines,
storm over payed when they brought club bob, huge rent on studio and ageing equipment,
bluebird an owner who used it as his play thing then lost interest in it,
RLC some poor choices that cost them tv then bad luck that stopped them getting back,
if 66 do fold then i am sure it will have far more to the choices the management have made over the last 2 years,

You can add Sin TV to that list too not too sure what went on at Sin for it short demise.

Think Sin TV was also financial mismanagement, to the point of not paying the girls. A real shame in that on screen they had the best set up to shake up things. Great sets & visuals, harder web stream option and the first to offered HD stream quality. Guess that's where they blew their budget instead of starting slower. Bet S66 & BS were glad it went under.
02-05-2019 14:28
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(02-05-2019 12:47 )SawBoss Wrote:  To me the current situation is as follows:

Peckingorderitis has gotten so severe that only girls who have been there more than 6 months are allowed on screen. Current symptoms include: moving as little as possible, being unable to work past 3 or 4am and refusing to be in the same building as any girl who they consider a rival.
In order to prevent catching such a horrible disease, the other girls have all been quarantined in a safe location until further notice.

Edit: Only thing I can't explain is how Lola fits into this... Huh
I think Lola might be finishing her dissertation for university at present probably will not be fully back until June
I remember Scarlett Jones not taking many shifts in April and May
02-05-2019 16:26
Couping Offline
Junior Poster

Studio 66 is either in it's death throes or are preparing to 'downsize' (cost cut) by getting rid of one of it's channels and only use 2 girls most nights rather than the usual 3 although anyone with a clue can see that 'downsizing' will just lead to them going out of business anyway.
What they need is a revamp - camera operators who do their job, new signings, new staff behind the scenes, ban sitting and lying on your side for night shows, fining girls who are constantly 'sick' and perhaps rethinking the £2 per minute cost yeah that's radical and I'm aware won't happen but I'll wager XP outlives S66 and BS on traditional TV because their price is so cheap.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 17:13 by Couping.)
02-05-2019 17:12