Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

beresv Offline
Reloaded

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I'll just leave it here.

2-4-1 special ONLY PERVE CAM blah show < I think it will be more accurate (Feel)
18-04-2019 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Will be a lame perv cam show. Producers won't let them push the limits and it will be like watching most of these current web only day shows. Don't get your hopes up to see vajay.

AKA Lara Croft
19-04-2019 01:14
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

They have pulled the plug on this channel.
There is just adds now on it since Clare finished with no one else on screen.

I have never in all the years seen Studio 66 the state it is in now.

It seems to be actually getting worse each week bit by bit.
19-04-2019 04:12
covkid Offline
Master Poster

How is this channel making any money when it doesn't have any girls on to call. Yet again after 4.00 there are 3 channels of the same advert because another supposed 4.00 "tease show" girl hasn't turned up.
19-04-2019 04:32
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(19-04-2019 04:32 )covkid Wrote:  How is this channel making any money when it doesn't have any girls on to call. Yet again after 4.00 there are 3 channels of the same advert because another supposed 4.00 "tease show" girl hasn't turned up.

As i said the channel or more so the company is in no doubt its worst state its ever been in i think its safe to say at this point.

You have to wonder if it will last until even the end of this year?

As we seen they closed shop at 4am & all night long anyway its been 2 women for the 3 channels which this is like the third or fourth night in a row this is going on.

Or also Clare was the only woman on after 3am which she then went away at 4am also.
19-04-2019 05:40
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

This just epitomises studio in it's current form. Lazy production, with tired sets from girls merely looking like they are going through the motions doing the bare minimum whether that be on days, nights, backstage cams or cam from home.
Then we have the so called "tease" hours. Slots filled with former night show girls who believe that the meaning of tease is merely to wear a nightgown or perhaps raise their daytime skirt by a few inches. There were girls wearing more revealing outfits out drinking in the city centre bars last night.
You have the girls advertising their "shows" via various formats. I haven't seen many things on the studio channels worthy of the term show for what feels like an age.
Yet still there are people who go crazy when their favourite former night time girl appears for a 1 hour tease slot looking like she would rather be anywhere but on screen, answering our calls.
To add insult to injury we have the added pleasure of guides which are often wrong, poor quality streams and chat services on cam that often don't even work.
Sadly studio producers, and girl performers will continue to dish out the same tired, lazy, monotonous shows unless we, their customers show our displeasure by turning off from their service.
At the moment many a show on studio could easily be replaced by a mannequin with an automated telephone service. Time to say enough is enough.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 06:14 by Oldmand.)
19-04-2019 05:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(19-04-2019 04:12 )Taon777 Wrote:  They have pulled the plug on this channel.
There is just adds now on it since Clare finished with no one else on screen.
It is amusing that they spend 1.5 hours on ads that read "thanks for 10 years, here's to the next 10" instead of having any girls to call laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-04-2019 08:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

if the plug was definitely pulled on Studio66 those who are in charge of the financing/side should never be allowed to run a babe channel again.
the current production team should never be allowed to produce a babe channel.

St66's name & operation licence should be sold off to someone within the babe channel industry who could have a different vision on how it should be run and we as a collective army should be given first refusal Tongue Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 08:35 by lovebabes56.)
19-04-2019 08:33
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Ashlyn and Kendall did a 241 on webcam the other day (really wish I'd seen it). Guessing that was a trial run for Saturday night?

If you're reading this S66, pwetty pwease can you make it online only and then let us record the streams? Tongue
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 12:19 by SawBoss.)
19-04-2019 12:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Interesting to see Studio 66tv trailer stating "thank you for your support" and "here's to the next 10 years" if they keep going the way they are I doubt it will last another year let alone another 10.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-04-2019 12:26