Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
paige is on tonight i think she may be just too attractive i always struggle to rub one out when shes on... call me crazy

I miss Amber Coen
17-04-2019 20:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

This channel has undoubtedly seen better days and most definitely better nights.
Particularly in it's former guise of Elite TV.
The shows on all channels have evolved and not for the better.
The focus has shifted to a ravenous desire to screw as much hard cash from as many gullable suckers as possible on the part of channels and babes alike.
With regard to the conduct of the channels this is not unique to S66, indeed I would argue Babestation have been infinitely more blatant and guilty. This by virtue of call modes galore and dubious practice in terms of switching from one to another.
Also by virtue of an over zealous and ruinous obsession with Pervcam to render television viewing near pointless at times.

But where BS fail with outright greed S66 do so with abject laziness and near resignation. S66 has the look and a feel of a channel haunted by all that it has lost and all that it long since ceased to be.
I still remember the very greatest of nights gone by but oh how distant those nights seem now. The epic sexual odysseys with Clare Richards from 2013-14.
A two time Ultimate Babe of mind boggling sexual tension and erotic intensity in her pomp. Reduced now to a beautiful statue, a pale shadow of all that I loved so deeply in times past. The spirit, the intensity, the feeling is no more. Replaced by a robotic repetition of emotionless, formulaic and tired disillusionment.
But this is only one small representation of all that has so badly gone awry.

The very face, body and voice of this channel for so long suffered a fate not dissimilar to Clare.
The early years of dare, devilment and dazzling, dynamic and explosive dirtiness was to give way to a weary, lonely and rather sad scenario on endless repeat.
Who would have thought that the eventually BS bound Caty Cole, possibly the best of the initial trend setters in so many ways could be reduced to looking as though she was merely existing on S66 nightshows without any hint of meaning or purpose akin to that of times past.
The examples of Clare and Caty arguably represent the saddest and most profound symbols of cataclysmic failure and demise of this channel.

The catalogue of failure however expands further.
The list of departures to the chief rival i.e Babestation is long.
The fact that most of the babes on that list have seemingly never been tempted to return feels like a crippling indictment. Many of them have received critical acclaim because of their work on Babestation in spite of the many failings that channel has demonstrated for so long. Meanwhile S66 has trudged slowly and painfully through the nightshow obstacle course while creating extra insummountable hurdles along the way. No shows galore, too plentiful for too many to perceive as just coincidental.
Static and at times even non existent camera operators.
Camerawork so often plagued by fear or incompetence or both.
Tease hours eating into nightshow hours that have proven divisive as to their quality and meaningfulness. An inadvertent grey area created, a can of worms opened.
A lingering suspicion that S66 no longer have the will to give focus or committment to its nightshow product anymore with any of it's resource, human or otherwise.

From the debacle that was Studio 66 USA to the further debacle of only fans and its ensuing further list of departures admittedly mainly on the daytime roster.
From the loss of so many stimulating sets and lighting effects to the loss of nearly all exciting, steamy scenarios being played out as in times of old.

The personal telephonic experience has seen a horrific demise.
A ridiculous number of inexplicable call cut offs and sending back to the menu system for no good reason.
An ever increasing number of times perfectly reasonable and previously obliged call requests end up being refused with no valid reason.
None of this ever used to happen back in time.
Now alas it has become common place not just on my calls but those of others I have had the painful displeasure of bearing witness to as I listen in.
Complaints made, some resulting in refunds or call credits provision.
But nothing, absolutely nothing makes up for the feeling that time was wasted and that custom is being cynically disrespected.

All that is predictable on S66 is a never ending tale of woe.
All that is unpredictable revolves around a sense of wonder as to what the next cause of condemnation will be and when it will rear its head.
The current suspicion on my part at least is the zombification of some of its best and newest talent by virtue of production so feeble and so sterile it would send televisions to automatically switch off through sheer tedium with no assistance from resigned humans who have lost the will to keep even one eye open let alone both.

So different from the past where the unpredictability emerged from unique characters allowed to be themselves in the best possible way. The shadow of Danica hovers uncomfortably above S66 and a further shadow of Afroman is most likely nearby.
The predictable element of perhaps under appreciated reliability and seemingly exemplary caller satisfaction represented so strongly by one in the list of departees i.e Ella Jolie.

Yes indeed. S66 now suffers the indignity of all that is both predictable and unpredictable being equally worthy of lament. It is a wasteful, shambolic, humiliating tale of woe characterized by more effort being put into channel Christmas parties than into what really matters. The product.
A sad and terrible indictment on all that S66 is and all that it has either forgotten or wilfully refused to further do or even try to do.

(This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 08:50 by Snooks.)
17-04-2019 21:06
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Fuck me snookered thats one hell of a post... thought i was reading a book Wink

I miss Amber Coen
17-04-2019 21:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ Your posts have a great sense of melancholy for all that has been pissed away mate. No one else can write of that quite like you.

You are throughly old school; they ripped the heart out of your babeshows a long time ago and sold it off in the name of the cams. Different times now. And, I agree wholeheartedly, it's hard to find evidence of anyone with the will to make the new era work even half as well as the old one did.

I see that your post before this one simply read "6 cans of beer"... I know which is now more worthy of your time, energy and money mate. Cheers. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-04-2019 22:02
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

for a moment i thought Natasha Kaplinsky had started doing the shows Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-04-2019 22:12
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Is she do9ing the news nude? Tongue Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-04-2019 22:30
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If you all feel that bad about any channel surely the thing to do is bombard them with complaints either through Twitter or FBook etc - they'd have to take notice sooner or later or risk losing customers and viewers.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-04-2019 22:30
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(17-04-2019 22:30 )GreenMachine Wrote:  If you all feel that bad about any channel surely the thing to do is bombard them with complaints either through Twitter or FBook etc - they'd have to take notice sooner or later or risk losing customers and viewers.

You don't need to complain, they perfectly know they suck.

Tonight on Babestation:
ATLANTA MORENO
SCARLETT JONES (former S66)
Scarlett Louise (former S66)
Kiki Daniels

ALL THEM WELL UNDER 30!

Tonight on S66:
Paige Green (over 30)
Nicole (t girl)

So... 4 "girls" in two nights (yesterday and today) on S66: 2 over 40 (Lucy and Faye), 1 over 30 (Paige) and a t-girl (Nicole).
And that's it!

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2019 22:53 by LoveUKGirls.)
17-04-2019 22:41
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

The channel has progressively fallen short of its former days, its poorly managed, poor sets and the current pool of talent are a shambles!
17-04-2019 23:05
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Well an other night of 2 women for 3 channels with one of woman on both channels.

No doubt its always great to have the the perfection that is Paige Green on at nights.

I would not be too surprised if Studio 66 got rid of one of the channels because its not getting used most lately.
17-04-2019 23:24