Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rokk38 Away
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(12-04-2019 02:28 )winsaw Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 23:38 )generator60 Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 23:34 )mrmann Wrote:  Sophie showed all on Babestation, and on perv cam, so she's perfectly comfortable.

Ahh never saw her on BS, wonder what the problem is.
Not enough money maybe??

Not money mate, sometimes things happen and change massively in someone's private life, that mean that things they were comfortable doing in the past they would find very uncomfortable to do now, sadly something's can't be made public for legal and or moral reasons but please beleive me Sophie should not be getting stick for what she's doing helping out tonight,

I fully understand her covering for someone else and if she isnt comfortable going to the same levels as other girls on nights thats not a problem either in my opinion. However making it appear you are showing the goods on pervcam to actually be wearing another set of underwear that cant be seen on the regular stream is straight up deception and both her and the channel deserve as much stick as possible for that, both know exactly what they are doing.

As for the point of shouldnt the complaints be aimed at the girls themselves, yes they should, however S66 and the producers are allowing it to happen on their watch and therefore are just as much to blame at the moment.
12-04-2019 10:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

As one of the protagonists on the S66 chat box last night can I just be clear what the issue was last night and why I and a few other were peeved.

Please note I'm using the position that S66 were responsible for what happened last night as I have no understanding where responsibility lies between the individual and the organisation

S66 were in essence misleading the pervcam audience by having a girl wearing 2 pairs of pants and having one pair pulled down with camera pointing at her pussy. Of course after hoping on to pervcam it became clear that the view was obscured by the second pair of pants and bizarrely often the hand as well.

Despite complaints throughout the night, S66 continued to pull this stunt and more people came onto the chat box to complain having, in their view, been conned.

S66admin did come on to entirely miss the point and unfortunately suggest it was entirely the girls decision as to what she did and inferred that they, the employer had no sway on this (must try this one next time one of my employees fucks upBig Laugh ) .They further suggested we tried their naughty content on their website. The concept of once bitten, twice shy was not one they grasped.

So there you have it. It wasn't about her not getting her boobs out or doing a poor show. Peoples issues were about being ripped off and worse, S66's blatant disregard for their customers.

With that and Alan Sugar defending Richard Branson's track record in the Rail industry, my keyboard was a smoking volcano of fury last nightBounce
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019 10:40 by hairbald.)
12-04-2019 10:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hit them where it hurts, and stop calling in and stop paying for perv cam, at least during the night shows. Doubt they'd be strong enough to continue if the night shows weren't bringing in any profit.

Don't think Studio 66 can survive on the day shows alone.

AKA Lara Croft
12-04-2019 10:43
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

They seem hell-bent on going full 'Babestation' in their attitude to customers lately.
12-04-2019 10:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

good post hairbald, explained what was going on as not being on cam I would have no idea,
Sounds like bull shit about it being Sophie choice I am sure the producers would have asked her to do that,
They are fully aware of the limits and reasons Sophie will not do a overly sexy show anymore even on cam so would have known what she would have done when they asked her to help out last night, seams much of the criticism of lastnight should be aimed at the producers and not Sophie who was just helping them and doing as mush as they asked her to do that she felt comfortable with,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-04-2019 10:56
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

s66 should rename Pervcam to Scamcam BounceBounce
12-04-2019 11:11
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2019 10:56 )winsaw Wrote:  good post hairbald, explained what was going on as not being on cam I would have no idea,
Sounds like bull shit about it being Sophie choice I am sure the producers would have asked her to do that,
They are fully aware of the limits and reasons Sophie will not do a overly sexy show anymore even on cam so would have known what she would have done when they asked her to help out last night, seams much of the criticism of lastnight should be aimed at the producers and not Sophie who was just helping them and doing as mush as they asked her to do that she felt comfortable with,

Exactly Winsaw - the buck stops with the company. I have quite a few younger people working for me and they ask the question "do you think its okay if I ......?". The point is I then provide the guidance and take ownership of that decision as "the boss". I do not get to hang my people out to try because it was their idea originally if they have cleared it with me.

Now there is the German Generals defence at Nuremberg to consider with regard to Sophie but, as far as I'm aware, there were no crimes against humanity last nightBig Grin
12-04-2019 11:25
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(12-04-2019 10:37 )hairbald Wrote:  S66admin did come on to entirely miss the point and unfortunately suggest it was entirely the girls decision as to what she did and inferred that they, the employer had no sway on this.

Deny all responsibility and chuck Sophie under the bus.

Classy Big Laugh

So I take it the girls are in charge? I'm sure some of them will have to keep that in mind whilst sharing their OnlyFans profits Rolleyes
12-04-2019 11:27
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

Surely the problem last night was the fact that Kayleigh was a no show.
s66 are running a very sparse line up these days.
They may have to cut back to just 2 channels.
12-04-2019 11:30
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(12-04-2019 11:30 )generator60 Wrote:  Surely the problem last night was the fact that Kayleigh was a no show.

Shame on s66 for not planning around Kayleigh's inevitable no-show!
12-04-2019 11:50