Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
i have been told that the majority of girls have had there hourly rate cute by up to £10 a hour, thats a hell of a drop for some of the lower paid girls or the girls who have to travel some distance to be there, it could explain why they are finding it hard to fill shifts,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-04-2019 13:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I can't remember which 'babe' it was but I seem to recall - several years ago - that one girl said that 66 paid a lot less than Babestation and that's why the majority of name talent headed to BS.

Guess the bosses at 66 Towers (or should that be 66 unit?) are pretty cheap. Big company no more.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-04-2019 14:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(09-04-2019 11:16 )TheProf Wrote:  Kendall and Ashlyn(who didn't feature on Saturday) had both been listed to appear last night, but obviously did not, and neither do they appear in the rota up to/ including next Saturday.
Hip hip hooray laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-04-2019 15:06
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

Ofcom's latest bulletin came out yesterday, Studio 66 were found in breach, it was a day show that Ofcom were investigating and found it to be in breach of the rules .
Ofcom's latest bulletin and detailed investigation of S66 here https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...lletin.pdf
09-04-2019 15:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

How strange it is the DAYTIME that gets them into trouble with OfCom and not the nights, which means they could get away with more then. I read some of that and it sounds like the ridiculous charges that a policeman Constable Savage levels at a black gentleman in Not the Nine O'Clock News...such as "looking at me in a funny way" and "wearing a loud shirt in a built-up area" I see "a presenter, wearing a low-cut dress, exposed her left breast and nipple for approximately eight seconds" and "the presenters were repeatedly rocking and stroking their buttocks in a sexually suggestive manner." I mean it's hardly likely to corrupt the young or other demographic is it? Surely it is the producers' that need to tell their presenters not to do this sort of thing - unless some of these girls are complete dimwits(which I very much doubt) laugh

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-04-2019 17:00
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(09-04-2019 13:47 )winsaw Wrote:  it could explain why they are finding it hard to fill shifts,

They aren't finding it hard to fill shifts. Quite the opposite. They often have more girls on than they really need.

I thought that having 2 girls on a channel was only for Friday and Saturday, but this week they did it on Sunday too.
09-04-2019 18:37
andreSP Offline
Apprentice Poster

S66 programming is getting worse. If they lose interest in watching, hardly anyone will have the courage to pay for poor service and lazy girls. And some girls do not even need to try harder, because they already have a guaranteed spot on the agenda.
bladewave annoyed
09-04-2019 18:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(09-04-2019 17:00 )GreenMachine Wrote:  How strange it is the DAYTIME that gets them into trouble with OfCom and not the nights, which means they could get away with more then. I read some of that and it sounds like the ridiculous charges that a policeman Constable Savage levels at a black gentleman in Not the Nine O'Clock News...such as "looking at me in a funny way" and "wearing a loud shirt in a built-up area" I see "a presenter, wearing a low-cut dress, exposed her left breast and nipple for approximately eight seconds" and "the presenters were repeatedly rocking and stroking their buttocks in a sexually suggestive manner." I mean it's hardly likely to corrupt the young or other demographic is it? Surely it is the producers' that need to tell their presenters not to do this sort of thing - unless some of these girls are complete dimwits(which I very much doubt) laugh
Constable Savage's charge list is getting longer & more ludicrous by the day, judging by St66's attitude... Big Grin Big Grin Tongue Tongue I wonder what he'd make of it all now?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019 19:00 by lovebabes56.)
09-04-2019 18:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-04-2019 13:47 )winsaw Wrote:  i have been told that the majority of girls have had there hourly rate cute by up to £10 a hour, thats a hell of a drop for some of the lower paid girls or the girls who have to travel some distance to be there, it could explain why they are finding it hard to fill shifts,

This would explain why some nights s66 is just 2 babes plus a day babe doing a tease show either 10pm-11pm or midnight or a 4am start

Piper Niven Superfan
09-04-2019 19:28
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(09-04-2019 15:41 )Dave_A Wrote:  Ofcom's latest bulletin came out yesterday, Studio 66 were found in breach, it was a day show that Ofcom were investigating and found it to be in breach of the rules .
Ofcom's latest bulletin and detailed investigation of S66 here https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...lletin.pdf

Who would report this to ofcom and why? anyone who wants to watch this channel surely isn't going to complain about a breast being shown? Does that mean someone "accidentally" clicked on the channel and stayed watching it for nearly 2 hours? lol, stuff like this baffles me!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
09-04-2019 22:51