Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

WWENut Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-04-2019 13:04 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(07-04-2019 12:45 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Taylor doing an impression of the microsoft paperclip, popping up in the way to tell you what you are already watching. Perhaps they booked too many girls and didn't want her to feel left out.

Long term viewers should have recognised the return of the presenter role, which was often filled by Geri last time around. I seem to recall Megan Moore doing it as well. Even longer term viewers will know that it wasn't new then, because this is at least the third time the presenter role has been invoked.

I remember Megan doing it as well i think that now again Dani O'Neal did it too. I used to hate Geri doing it as she used to always take away from the girl on the screen constantly taking away the focus of the girl on the screen she used to always do it to Tammy i would be screaming at the screen get out the way go away Geri i want to see Tammy but older Presenters like Jodie early 2010 used to read text out while we saw main girl on screen and used to only get on screen when told to by caller or when read on text to kiss or lick girl on screen that was best use of the presenter for me

One and Only
07-04-2019 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That for me was the best night bs has had this year, no real surprise when you look at that lineup , full of young keen wanting to go there best girls, all trying to out do each other and make the best show to watch, it was like how the babeshows used to be in there glory days, when u look at the snooze fest produced by the old guard on there Friday takeover the shows where so different it was untrue, I hope bs look at lastnight show and see it's the future of there channel, time to move on the far past there sell by date old guard and focus on the young girls,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-04-2019 10:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree last night was much better & bs need to focus on their newer and younger babes as if bs keep on having their same faces, the number of people calling will drop

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2019 10:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It wasn't a bad night, might have been even better had there been a decent cameraman willing to go that extra mile and roam about the girls, but good to see other girls doing well like Lucky and Valentina AND the online picture didn't always cut out last night as much as it does normally. Still hate those blasted telephone number captions; too big and sometimes you can't see the girl properly.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-04-2019 11:09
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2019 21:09 )WWENut Wrote:  I remember Megan doing it as well i think that now again Dani O'Neal did it too.

You're right, I remember Dani O'Neal being the presenter.
08-04-2019 11:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Didn't the gorgeous Katie Piper do something like a chat show with another girl with callers?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-04-2019 11:19
WWENut Offline
Senior Poster

I think at one point everyone has had a go at presenting i can remember Ella Jolie doing some same as Jada i am pretty sure Tammy did at least two night of presenting

One and Only
08-04-2019 14:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-04-2019 11:19 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Didn't the gorgeous Katie Piper do something like a chat show with another girl with callers?

Katie Piper used to be on Babestation Daytime before she was attacked with acid

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2019 15:12
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(08-04-2019 11:19 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Didn't the gorgeous Katie Piper do something like a chat show with another girl with callers?

Katie Piper was a presenter on Party People, Party People was a Freeview non adult night time show when Katie worked on it.
Katie also worked on the Sky TV Party People day show.
Party People was also broadcast at night on Sky for a while when Katie worked on the show when it was a non adult show, it was broadcast for a while from a channel not in the Sky adult section.
Here is Katie's Party People section https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...atie+piper

Party People was a Cellcast show, i'm not sure if Katie also appeared on Lads Lounge the other Cellcast day show .

When Katie left Party People she got a job presenting on a non Cellcast Sky show called Fame TV, were she used to read out txt messages sent in by the viewers, i think they used to do phone calls as well.
She was a presenter on Fame TV at the time of the acid attack .
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 18:18 by Dave_A.)
08-04-2019 18:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Get Frankie in the shower nude or a standing session nude SmileSmile

AKA Lara Croft
08-04-2019 23:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV