babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Taylor doing an impression of the microsoft paperclip, popping up in the way to tell you what you are already watching. Perhaps they booked too many girls and didn't want her to feel left out.
07-04-2019 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2019 12:45 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Taylor doing an impression of the microsoft paperclip, popping up in the way to tell you what you are already watching. Perhaps they booked too many girls and didn't want her to feel left out.

Great description! What the fuck was the point in her doing that?
07-04-2019 12:46
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(07-04-2019 12:45 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Taylor doing an impression of the microsoft paperclip, popping up in the way to tell you what you are already watching. Perhaps they booked too many girls and didn't want her to feel left out.

Long term viewers should have recognised the return of the presenter role, which was often filled by Geri last time around. I seem to recall Megan Moore doing it as well. Even longer term viewers will know that it wasn't new then, because this is at least the third time the presenter role has been invoked.
07-04-2019 13:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Question: Why do BS keep going back to old ideas they saw fit to drop in the past? They were either wrong then or wrong now, no? The rest being equal. What outside factors have changed to attribute the resurrection of this week's pointless lame duck to? I can see none.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-04-2019 13:35
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

I am loving the use of oil on babestasion hopefully more of the same tonight, who would you guys like to see get oily ?
07-04-2019 13:41
ceasman Offline
Banned

Really good stuff on bs last night, amazing the difference with the quality of show if there is a more relaxed production crew .

Let's hope it's not mr panic back tonight
07-04-2019 13:47
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(07-04-2019 13:41 )Jordanmalta Wrote:  I am loving the use of oil on babestasion hopefully more of the same tonight, who would you guys like to see get oily ?

On a regular basis please: Bella Mendez, Atlanta Moreno, Scarlett Jones, Scarlett Louise, Sophie Hart, Ashley-Emma, Taylor Rose, Chloe Love, Alice Goodwin(already does it occasionally), Anna Bailey, Priya, Preeti, Mia Middleton, Daisy Dillon, Jasmin-Marie etc, etc, etc. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
07-04-2019 16:54
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2019 13:41 )Jordanmalta Wrote:  I am loving the use of oil on babestasion hopefully more of the same tonight, who would you guys like to see get oily ?

Nicole snow naked and oiled please
07-04-2019 17:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-04-2019 13:04 )admiral decker Wrote:  

Long term viewers should have recognised the return of the presenter role, which was often filled by Geri last time around. I seem to recall Megan Moore doing it as well. Even longer term viewers will know that it wasn't new then, because this is at least the third time the presenter role has been invoked.

Problem is it didn't work then adding nothing to the shows, and nothing has changed its still a waste of time, as far as I remember it they gave it to Megan to keep her on the shows a bit longer as she no longer wanted to be a host,
It would really only have some point if we went back in time and they started the live text reading again,
And what are the girls who talk on the mic every 2 minutes going to do if the mic is took away from them , they will have to talk to the nasty people on the phone lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2019 17:39 by winsaw.)
07-04-2019 17:38
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2019 17:38 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-04-2019 13:04 )admiral decker Wrote:  

Problem is it didn't work then adding nothing to the shows, and nothing has changed its still a waste of time, as far as I remember it they gave it to Megan to keep her on the shows a bit longer as she no longer wanted to be a host,
It would really only have some point if we went back in time and they started the live text reading again,
And what are the girls who talk on the mic every 2 minutes going to do if the mic is took away from them , they will have to talk to the nasty people on the phone lol

i wonder what geri"s up to these days ?she put on some pretty hot shows during her time there
07-04-2019 20:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV